IGNORED

Trump 11: Worse than Expected

Destiny

5 hours ago, Smash! said:

The bolded is mine. This is what makes me feel helpless. You guys do so much but they spread alternative facts and even refuse to talk.

It can be frustrating, but the positive is I have met a lot of people just like me that don't give up. I was called a pest as a kid and it was considered a very bad thing, but it has severed me well in my adult years. I don't scare easy, and I don't give up without an answer. He might not have talked last week, but he will talk eventually. He can't hide forever. A lot of people here are demanding town hall meetings, and we will continue to demand them until they have no other choice. They work for us, not the other way around. I remind them of that daily. 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Local Gorilla said:

Re: Trump: Sometimes it helps to end the night/start the morning with a little terrifyingly dark humor... :my_sick:

ETA: Otherwise, Local Gorilla will just cry and cry while she sits in traffic mindlessly listening to NPR in a state of shock.

Hide contents

Super Deluxe makes great video parodies of Trump, his administration, as well as crazies like Pastor Bob Larson the exorcist, and other gross television personalities like Steve Harvey, as does their sister site, everythingisterrible.com. 

Wait.  That's really Jim Bakker, that's really one of his shows, and those are all 'real people'?  Those aren't actors doing a parody?  

They really had a "half Mexican" baby on the stage and because he was chewing on a notecard, it meant that the 20-year-Mexican-style food package was enjoyed by real Mexicans?  

A lot of the furniture in the hosts homes are really supported by plastic buckets with "a piece of cardboard or maybe a piece of plywood" on top, and covered with a cloth?  I guess that's so you can hide your food supply when the end times come.  No one will ever wonder why every flat surface in your home is covered by a cloth that drapes all the way to the floor.

A good gift to give your survivalist friends is a white bucket with a black toilet seat on top, and packed with dehydrated foods?  "Just put a bow on it", they said.

Are the rehydrated food samples really so gloppy and gross looking?  I guess if it's the end of the world and you're committed to sticking it out you'd eat it, but I can't imagine it bringing back fond memories of real food eaten in the good old days.  It looks more like something that you'd push down while wishing that the Orange Toddler hadn't pushed the nuclear button because someone called him a tiny fingered, narcissistic, misogynistic, xynophobic idiot with a disturbing fixation with his oldest daughter.

16 hours ago, bea said:

Well, he did apparently miss 8th grade civics, where we covered checks and balances, at least in my school. Just waiting for him to declare war against the judiciary. The beauty of this situation is that if he kicks it up to the Supreme Court, they will likely split 4 to 4 and the appeals court ruling will stand.

http://www.usconstitution.net/constkidsK.html

Someone needs to send this link to Caligula.  It's a nice, easy, kid friendly introduction to the Constitution. It may have too many words for him, though...

9 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

http://www.usconstitution.net/constkidsK.html

Someone needs to send this link to Caligula.  It's a nice, easy, kid friendly introduction to the Constitution. It may have too many words for him, though...

Yeah, but there's too many multi-syllable words and not enough pictures for Agent Orange to understand.

Also I'm guessing Caligula would probably resent being compared to Agent Orange.

1 hour ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Yo...where do I sign up to get paid by George Soros to protest? 

I'm a broke college grad and could use the money! 

Yeah when you find out let me know.  I could use some extra scratch too.

Yesssssssss! :happy-partydance:

Step ONE has been taken. Three cheers for Congressman Jerrold Nadler, (D-NY), who filed a resolution of inquiry into the Tangerine Toddler.

https://www.countable.us/articles/237-preliminary-impeachment-inquiry-filed-president-trump

A top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee has filed a "resolution of inquiry" into President Donald J. Trump. It can be considered a step toward the impeachment process because of the information sought in this case. The last time a resolution of inquiry was considered on the House floor was in 1995, against then-President Bill Clinton related to financial aid for Mexico.

Congressman Jerrold Nadler, (D-NY) filed the inquiry; Nadler is the second ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, which responds to such filings. He offered the following statement on his resolution:

"Donald Trump has refused to step away from his business interests in any meaningful way. His foreign entanglements are likely unconstitutional, he has repeatedly refused to disclose his financial assets, and he is clouded by the specter of Russian intervention in the election and his Administration.”

What's a resolution of inquiry?

According to official rules, the Judiciary Committee must respond to the resolution of inquiry within 14 legislative days, or Congressional workdays. The committee can either report the resolution favorably, reject it, or revise it. If it chooses not to act within that time period, Congressman Nadler could request that the resolution be discharged (meaning it gets pulled out of committee) so that the House as a whole can then vote on it.

By rejecting a resolution of inquiry, the committee considering it isn’t necessarily saying that the subject of the inquiry is without merit or that the administration didn’t provide the requested information. It could mean that the committee received what it asked for and that what it got is enough to bring the administration in compliance with the request, meaning that further action was unnecessary.

Only the House has the ability to file a resolution of inquiry, as there’s no counterpart in the Senate’s parliamentary rules. Resolutions of inquiry are also given privileged status in the House, meaning that the House’s ordinary business can be interrupted so that they can be considered, although the House can still choose to give precedence to other matters through a majority vote.

Is Trump being impeached?

No. The resolution of inquiry only seeks information from the executive branch. Depending on the information uncovered by the inquiry, it could lead to broader calls for impeachment. Nadler is seeking information related to investigations of Trump, his associates, his foreign business interests, and conflict of interest laws such as the emoluments clause of the Constitution.

As a reminder, impeachment involves the levying of charges against a government official who has committed "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." The indictment comes from the House, and if a majority of lawmakers support impeachment the case advances to the Senate. The Senate then begins a trial with witnesses and cross-examinations, and a two-thirds majority is required to convict an official. In the event of a conviction, the official is immediately removed from office and could be barred from holding office in the future or face criminal prosecution.

Now lets hope that this leads to the desired result. :pray:

Please add me to the "Why is Jim Bakker a thing again?" club. Seeing people my age or older falling for this crap all over again makes my head explode. Didn't you folks learn anything from the PTL days back in the 80s?!? 

People are so dumb. 

When you post an article, particularly from a mainstream site, please don't copy/paste the entire article. Post the link and then a few bits that you feel are important and then let people go read the rest of the article themselves. it's not really very copyright friendly to post the whole article.

I keep reading about these Trump voters who are now going to have their medical care taken away if the ACA is repealed, or the Trump-voting farmers in California and Florida who are going to go out of business if they are deprived of their illegal alien workforce. There seems to be an endless series of articles in the media about all of these people who voted for Trump who are going to be negatively affected by his policies, and are very upset about this.
I can't feel sorry for them. I just can't. These are people who voted to take the rights of other people away, to take the medical care of other people away, to deport other people, to hurt other people because they, personally, were angry, dissatisfied, or just wanted to see what would happen. Now, they are those other people that they wanted to hurt. And the media keeps reporting on them sympathetically.
Screw them. Honestly, screw them. They are mad that Trump's policies are going to affect white, rural people, and not just black urban people. They are sad because they will have to pay minimum wage to American workers rather than exploiting undocumented Mexican workers. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for these people? Hell, no. Let them whimper and whine and regret. They did it, they put Trump in office, and now they can live with it just like the rest of us. Of course, none of these people are protesting, none of these people are calling congress, they're just whining to The Washington Post and New York Times about how negatively affected they will be by the policies of the guy they voted for.

6 minutes ago, bea said:

I keep reading about these Trump voters who are now going to have their medical care taken away if the ACA is repealed, or the Trump-voting farmers in California and Florida who are going to go out of business if they are deprived of their illegal alien workforce. There seems to be an endless series of articles in the media about all of these people who voted for Trump who are going to be negatively affected by his policies, and are very upset about this.
I can't feel sorry for them. I just can't. These are people who voted to take the rights of other people away, to take the medical care of other people away, to deport other people, to hurt other people because they, personally, were angry, dissatisfied, or just wanted to see what would happen. Now, they are those other people that they wanted to hurt. And the media keeps reporting on them sympathetically.
Screw them. Honestly, screw them. They are mad that Trump's policies are going to affect white, rural people, and not just black urban people. They are sad because they will have to pay minimum wage to American workers rather than exploiting undocumented Mexican workers. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for these people? Hell, no. Let them whimper and whine and regret. They did it, they put Trump in office, and now they can live with it just like the rest of us. Of course, none of these people are protesting, none of these people are calling congress, they're just whining to The Washington Post and New York Times about how negatively affected they will be by the policies of the guy they voted for.

Yeah, Trump voters aren't all that bright.  I saw this coming clear back in the primaries.  They expected a rich guy to change a system that made him rich?  That's insane thinking.  Kind of like being a person close to retirement and voting for Republican congressmen who campaigned on cutting social security and Medicare and now being upset that Republicans are preparing to cut social security and Medicare.  THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT!  Trump said he was going to deport illegal immigrants and repeal the ACA.  You can't act all surprised now that it's actually happening.

Next time, try voting in your own best interest.  Morons.

Apparently, lots of couples are thinking twice about having their weddings at Agent Orange's fancy new hotel in DC. And, if they are, they use the historic name (Old Post Office Pavilion). They are worried that guests may be offended or not want to attend if it is at Drumpf International. A quote:

“A lot of brides are saying ‘This is very political for my guests, so I think I’ll go elsewhere,’ ” said a local wedding planner who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the backlash following an October wedding she planned at the hotel. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a place in the city that’s so polarizing.”

“The fallout of this — people threatening my family, calling for boycotts of my company — has been worse than anything I could’ve imagined,” she added.

Even though it's a beautiful building, I wouldn't go there. There are plenty of beautiful buildings in DC.

Hmmm, Orange Chump hates his job and his staff.  What a surprise!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-doesnt-like-this-sht-trump-reportedly-hates-his-job-and-his-staff-after-less-than-a-month/

After just three weeks on the job, President Donald Trump is reportedly frustrated with the realities of trying to run the U.S. government the way he manages his family-owned business.

Politico interviewed nearly two dozen people who have spent time with the former real estate developer and reality TV star since his inauguration — and they said Trump’s “mood has careened between surprise and anger as he’s faced the predictable realities of governing,” according to the report.

“The interviews paint a picture of a powder-keg of a workplace where job duties are unclear, morale among some is low, factionalism is rampant and exhaustion is running high,” Politico reported. “Two visitors to the White House last week said they were struck by how tired the staff looks.”

As some of you already know, the Prime Minister of Japan and his wife are here today visiting the United States. Usually while Prime Minister Abe is doing his thing with our president, the First Lady of Japan spends the day with our First Lady visiting museums, schools, etc.

Since our current First Lady is a squinty-eyed ingrate, she can't be bothered to come to Washington to accompany Mrs. Abe, or to arrange for someone else to take over for her. Because of this, Mrs. Abe is out seeing the sights on her own. This is really insulting to Mrs. Abe, and with the Orange Idiot in the White House, we can't afford to offend any more world leaders or their significant others.

Melania does plan to leave her golden tower later on, as both couples are headed down to Florida for the weekend.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/melania-trump-akie-abe-washington/index.html

If you click on through, you'll see some nice pictures of our last two First Ladies accompanying Mrs. Abe on previous visits.

@Cartmann99, Allies? We don't need no stinking allies! We're bffs with Russia, so Putie is all we need!

And the list continues to grow- Mexico, Australia, Japan, might as well add Great Britain... Who's next?

At this point, if Canada wanted to build a wall, I wouldn't blame them. I might actually send a contribution!

1 minute ago, Audrey2 said:

@Cartmann99, Allies? We don't need no stinking allies! We're bffs with Russia, so Putie is all we need!

And the list continues to grow- Mexico, Australia, Japan, might as well add Great Britain... Who's next?

At this point, if Canada wanted to build a wall, I wouldn't blame them. I might actually send a contribution!

Hell if the rest of the world wants to put a big ass dome over the US that's cool with me.

52 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

As some of you already know, the Prime Minister of Japan and his wife are here today visiting the United States. Usually while Prime Minister Abe is doing his thing with our president, the First Lady of Japan spends the day with our First Lady visiting museums, schools, etc.

Since our current First Lady is a squinty-eyed ingrate, she can't be bothered to come to Washington to accompany Mrs. Abe, or to arrange for someone else to take over for her. Because of this, Mrs. Abe is out seeing the sights on her own. This is really insulting to Mrs. Abe, and with the Orange Idiot in the White House, we can't afford to offend any more world leaders or their significant others.

Melania does plan to leave her golden tower later on, as both couples are headed down to Florida for the weekend.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/melania-trump-akie-abe-washington/index.html

If you click on through, you'll see some nice pictures of our last two First Ladies accompanying Mrs. Abe on previous visits.

Mrs. Trump, who has decided to live in New York through the end of the school year with her and the President's son Barron, was on hand to greet the Abes Friday afternoon and flew with them and her husband aboard Air Force One to Palm Beach, Florida, for a weekend stay at Mar-a-Lago.

Another weekend vacation?  Is this going to be a regular thing for the Trumps?

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Another weekend vacation?  Is this going to be a regular thing for the Trumps?

Yeah of course.  As you may recall Shrub spent most of 08/2001 clearing out brush at his ranch while everyone in the government was trying to warn him that there was some shit going down. 

From Robert Reich's public FB:

Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway says media coverage of Trump lacks “respect for and recognition of the dignity for the office of the president.”

No, Kellyanne, it’s Trump who lacks respect for and recognition of the dignity of the office of the president.

A small sampling from recent days:

1. After being told of a Texas state senator who wants to require convictions before the state can forfeit property, Trump asks for the senator's name and says “we’ll destroy his career.”

2. In response to criticism by Senator John McCain that his Yemen operation wasn’t successful, Trump says McCain “only emboldens the enemy! He’s been losing so long he doesn't know how to win anymore.”

3. After Senator Richard Blumenthal relates that his Supreme Court nominee finds Trump’s criticisms of the courts “demoralizing,” Trump blasts Blumenthal “who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie), now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him.”

4. Trump tells the press that “daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom,” after Nordstrom dropped her line due to declining sales.

5. Trump tells military officials that America’s “very dishonest press doesn’t want to report” acts of terrorism.

6. He threatens to “end the sanctuary cities that have resulted in so many needless deaths,” when there’s no evidence of “needless deaths” in sanctuary cities.

7. When his ban on entry to the United States from 7 Muslim countries, which exempts Christians, is stayed by a federal judge, Trump attacks the "so-called judge," saying "if something happens blame him and court system.”

8. He continues to repeats claims of “massive voter fraud” in 2016 election, although has no evidence whatsoever of such fraud.

9. He warns Mexican President Pena Nieto that Trump is ready to send U.S. troops to Mexico to stop "bad hombres down there" if Mexico's military can't control them.

10. Trump berates Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull for assuming the U.S. would follow through on its deal to take some refugees that had come to Australia.

11. At a National Prayer Breakfast Trump asks attendees to "pray for former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger," who replaced him as the host of NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice, because the show’s ratings haven’t reached the level they did with Trump as the star.

12. Trump continues to rake in money from his businesses that benefit from his being president.

Every day that goes by, Trump is further disgracing the office he holds.

What do you think?

24 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Hell if the rest of the world wants to put a big ass dome over the US that's cool with me.

I need out first

Also, this video is everything 

5 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

My Lyft driver shared this blog with me last night. It breaks down what's been going on each day since Trump took office. It's very concise and well organized. Http://www.whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com

How could it be concise when it has more than nine bullet points?

On a serious note, thank you for sharing this blog. I bookmarked it.

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Just wanted to point out that my description of Melania's eyes is a poke at her plastic surgery. If you look at old pictures, you'll see that she has beautiful eyes, but you can hardly see them anymore because of all of the work she's had done. Paying someone to make you look like you forgot your sunglasses is just bewildering to me.

• Destiny locked and unpinned this topic

Archived