IGNORED

Trump 11: Worse than Expected

Destiny

Re Machin: I just had a lot of West Virginia stereotypes when I saw that he voted for Sessoins (fun fact: they are in the top 5 for best vaccination rates!) but then someone tweeted

Spoiler

Re Daylin Leach: One of my state senators, I believe beforehand he had a career in comedy (I believe?) so he's pretty hilarious and well loved around my area :) At least he really spoke what all of us have been thinking!

@Mecca I hope you have an amazing time cause it's wonderful to work with others especially with what is going on!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump tweeted about how the immigration ban is one of his most popular orders so far.  55% approval rate.  One of his most popular orders only has the approval of half of America?

2 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Trump tweeted about how the immigration ban is one of his most popular orders so far.  55% approval rate.  One of his most popular orders only has the approval of half of America?

Keep thinking big, Donnie. It'll make your little hands seem bigly, I'm sure.

OT but my little brother has the same first and middle name as the president. He was named after my father's friend, who died serving in Vietnam as a medic. It pains me that such an ass (Trump, not dad's friend) has the same name as my baby brother (well, first and middle names. Thankfully, our last name is not Trump).

On topic: I read the latest Trump news trending on Facebook and allllll these misinformed people....stating Trump is donating his salary and we shouldn't complain about Mel not being in the White House. Trumpsters saying Ivanka is first lady, which I guess she is acting as one, but come on. If anyone else had done this, they would have harped on it all day long. Since it's the family Trump, nothing to see here, look away, look away!

On a sad note: I feel like we are all being gaslit and someone Trump being in the White House makes me feel like I am trapped in my shitty first marriage all over again. (My ex was a narcissist ass and reminds me of Trump in so many ways).

Sorry I made this post more personal than I intended to, guys.

Well, I've reconnected with my old friend, THC tonight. It was necessary. I suppose it's healthier than drinking. How is our country going to look in 4 years? Even 2? I'm terrified. Fucking terrified. :(

I just got an unsolicited (of course) dick pic. So I'm like, really not ok now. That was just really the last thing I need. Now I'd like a drink! 

Has this been posted yet?

How to get out of the cycle of outrage in a Trump world
https://journal.thriveglobal.com/how-to-get-out-of-the-cycle-of-outrage-in-a-trump-world-ffc5b2aa1b5f#.etofm2w45

Edit to say that we users from outside from US have to protect our rights and fight for them. I'm afraid Trumpfs decisions will influence other country's policies.

--> I just voted No in a national vote that wanted (again) to reduce taxes for companies. Switzerland has shitty politicians as well.

Global resistance to Orange Chump's anti-abortion global ban is forming:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-abortion-europe-idUSKBN15O0H7?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

Eight countries have joined an initiative to raise millions of dollars to replace shortfalls caused by President Donald Trump's ban on U.S.-funded groups around the world providing information on abortion, Sweden's deputy prime minister said.

Isabella Lovin told Reuters a conference would be held on March 2 in Brussels to kick-start the funding initiative to help non-governmental organizations whose family planning projects could be affected.

The Netherlands announced in January the launch of a global fund to help women access abortion services, saying Trump's "global gag rule" would cause a funding shortfall of $600 million over the next four years.

Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg, Finland, Canada and Cape Verde have all lent their support, Lovin said.

2 hours ago, Dark Matters said:

(snip)

Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg, Finland, Canada and Cape Verde have all lent their support, Lovin said.

Thank you, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Luxembourg, Finland, Canada and Cape Verde!

Thank you for stepping in to continue to provide women with healthcare! I hope more will follow.

I just happened to see this in my inbox this morning....

TfD.png

I wonder if it has a section telling certain Orange Dumb Fornicates to not act like damn toddlers on Twitter and to maybe limit the amount one tweets in a single day.

10 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Daylin Leach: One of my state senators, I believe beforehand he had a career in comedy (I believe?) so he's pretty hilarious and well loved around my area :) At least he really spoke what all of us have been thinking!

Comedy seems to make for good politicians. (There's a joke in there somewhere.....) Al Franken has been one of the more outspoken opponents to Trump's BS. 

I'm not the biggest fan of Rosie O'Donnell but I hope she plays Steve Bannon on SNL.

Waiting for SNL to take the piss is what keeps me sane. Unfortunately, lol. 

Little digs, here and there, at Orange Chump:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/09/pete-souza-barack-obama-official-white-house-photographer-trolling-donald-trump-instagram

When Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch to the supreme court, Souza reposted a photo of Obama with his pick, Merrick Garland, who Republicans refused to consider for the role last year:

The same day, as reports emerged that Trump told Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto over the telephone about sending troops south of the border to take care of “bad hombres”, Souza shared a photo of Obama and Peña Nieto enjoying a tequila:

After Trump’s acrimonious phone call with Malcolm Turnbull, the Australian prime minister, was reported as evidence of the deteriorating alliance between the two countries, Souza shared a photograph of Obama conversing with Turnbull at the Asean gala dinner in Laos last September:

And after a report by the New York Times on Sunday of meetings being conducted in the dark because White House aides were unable to find the light switches, Souza shared a photo of Obama conducting a meeting beneath at least five light sources:

Those damn lights ;)

(Check out the instagram account at the link in the story)

10 hours ago, JMarie said:

Trump University math. 

Kellyanne is instructing all the Trumpers to go out and buy some Ivanka gear since Nordstrom did her so, so wrong. Hmmmm... I thought Ivanka divorced herself from her company since she and her husband will have a role in the administration? Why the crap should they care if the line was dropped from Nordstrom for non-performance if she is not associated with the brand as they claim? On another note: I made a big fat purchase from Nordstrom last night. Nordstrom stock went up too. So suck on that, Kellyanne. 

The Tangerine Tantrum-Twitterer said what now? :wtsf:

(sorry, just had to use that new emoji!)

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-easy-d-tweet-7570701

Donald Trump decided to vent his frustrations at the legal roadblocks preventing him implementing an immigration ban on Muslim-majority countries the only way he knew how... Twitter.

At present, the great American system of checks and measures in politics are underway - to ensure that the ban is constitutional and legal.

Unfortunately for Trump, he used a very interesting choice of words to voice his distaste.

He tweeted:

Big increase in traffic into our country from certain areas, while our people are far more vulnerable, as we wait for what should be EASY D!

14 hours ago, Destiny said:

So a raging racist, a Nazi, and a teacher who has never taught. Fantastic.

As if we need something scarier, Agent Orange is "allowing" Sessions to pick the next Solicitor General. According to last night's Rachel Maddow show, he's picking one of his closest extremist nut job buddies. Sorry, I can't remember his name, but he's the one who, as an official in the AG's office during the Reagan administration, ruled that Bob Jones University should still be tax-exempt, even though they had a written policy prohibiting inter-racial dating. It went all the way to SCOTUS and was trounced 8-1. Supposedly Reagan wasn't happy because it made him look bad, but the ass didn't lose his job. He went on to rule that it wasn't against the law to fire people with AIDS, because they might infect someone on the job. This was in the mid-1980s. Rachel said something to the effect that Sessions and his buddy want to take us back to the 1940s.

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I just happened to see this in my inbox this morning....

TfD.png

I wonder if it has a section telling certain Orange Dumb Fornicates to not act like damn toddlers on Twitter and to maybe limit the amount one tweets in a single day.

Sadly, it wouldn't help him. Remember, he doesn't like to read. Everything has to be on one page, with bullet points. Oh, and fewer than nine bullet points on said page.

41 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Kellyanne is instructing all the Trumpers to go out and buy some Ivanka gear since Nordstrom did her so, so wrong. Hmmmm... I thought Ivanka divorced herself from her company since she and her husband will have a role in the administration? Why the crap should they care if the line was dropped from Nordstrom for non-performance if she is not associated with the brand as they claim? On another note: I made a big fat purchase from Nordstrom last night. Nordstrom stock went up too. So suck on that, Kellyanne. 

It seems that at least SOME people are happy that Nordstrom dropped the golden child's crap: "Nordstrom broke the curse of the Trump tweet". Nordstrom stock dipped slightly after the sponsored Tweet by Cheeto, but recovered and rose more than 4% by the end of the day.

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sadly, it wouldn't help him. Remember, he doesn't like to read. Everything has to be on one page, with bullet points. Oh, and fewer than nine bullet points on said page.

It seems that at least SOME people are happy that Nordstrom dropped the golden child's crap: "Nordstrom broke the curse of the Trump tweet". Nordstrom stock dipped slightly after the sponsored Tweet by Cheeto, but recovered and rose more than 4% by the end of the day.

Yeah you're right.  There's probably not enough one syllable words and pictures in that book to do the job.

That's good that the stock has recovered in the wake of cheeto's hurt fee fees.

12 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

The meeting I had at the UU Church was awesome.  We all need to keep reminding ourselves.  We are not alone.  We are not alone.

You are correct! We are not alone.

I have to tell you all, I have had some rather angry dark days over the last week because every time I turn on the news it is more insanity coming from Trump and his administration. It has wore me out.

But you know what, I have decided I am not going to allow this clown to control me in this manner and make me raging angry every day of my life while he is in office. I am going to channel my anger into doing good within my community. I am going to get even more involved than I am now and make sure our senators and reps, both state and federal, understand I am watching them and I am not afraid to use my voice. We can't let up. We can't. We have to ring their phones and fill their mailboxes full of our words. While they are out playing games, we are out trying to change the world for the better.

Keep it up, my friends! 

34 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

• Sit down
  • Shut up

How's that?

7 minutes ago, Terrie said:
  • Sit down
  • Shut up

How's that?

I'd add:

• Stick those little fingers of yours where the sun doesn't shine.

28 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

I'd add:

• Stick those little fingers of yours where the sun doesn't shine.

And I'll add the following sub points..

1. In the name of the  Lord Jesus Christ.
  2. In the name of the Dark Lord Satan
  3. In the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
  4. In the name of Kahless the Unforgettable
  5. and In the name of the Force.

I think it rather funny that Donald is angry at Nordstrom for not carrying his daughter's China made products. Isn't Nordstrom actually doing him a favor since he wants all products to be made in the U.S.? 

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

He tweeted:

Big increase in traffic into our country from certain areas, while our people are far more vulnerable, as we wait for what should be EASY D

That tweet doesn't make much sense.  I get the general gist of it, but I don't think it's really English.  There are multiple words missing.  I assume EASY D means an easy decision???   Trump University English class?  I can't believe we have this unintelligible ass after having such a well spoken president.  He even makes Bushie look classy and well spoken.  WTF America.  WTF.  

This is my favorite one in a while.  hahaha

• Destiny locked and unpinned this topic

Archived