IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

I know it's been discussed before and it doesn't mean anything but in the Australia preview, Jinger sure is showing a lot of shoulder. It's more shoulder than I've ever seen on a Duggar girl. Just saying. 

I was just thinking the same thing!!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the TLC video of Jeremy and Jinger sitting on the coach discussing babies is probably a few months old because Jinger looks completely different in their last video in their apartment from february. In the february video she has a fuller face and is glowing (I'm not saying she is pregnant, but just that she looks completely different, healthier and happier).

1 hour ago, eveandadam said:

the TLC video of Jeremy and Jinger sitting on the coach discussing babies is probably a few months old because Jinger looks completely different in their last video in their apartment from february. In the february video she has a fuller face and is glowing (I'm not saying she is pregnant, but just that she looks completely different, healthier and happier).

I know it's likely she could be pregnant, but I really hope that it's just that she's eating a bit more and looks happier and relaxed because she no longer lives in a house full of semi-feral children.

She might have gone on a bit if a diet before the wedding as well. Even though she definitly didn't need it. 

Hope she's happy and healthy and gets pregnant when she wants to. 

5 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

Can you clarify?

When J & J go to get in their decorated Jaguar to leave the wedding, Josh was behind the car, remember Jose pics of him? TLC really wanted that shot for the episode so they covered him with a fake glare-like you might think that behind Jinger there is a car that is reflecting the sun-no it's a fake glare to cover Josh.  

I also noticed that they did not include him in the big group shot at the end-they might have let him in when the camera was off though.  When they're filming that pic being taken you can see Anna sitting in the pews while all other bridesmaids are on stage. It kind of looked like when they turned the camera back on they had Josh and Anna step back and they put Priscilla and David Waller in their spot. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived