IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

Perhaps the next Duggar People cover won't be Jill and Derick. Perhaps it will be JinJer and a pregnancy. Then again, they seem to be a bit more private... at least by Duggar standards. Which doesn't say much...

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruh roh, first Big V jokes and now candle awkwardness  ("it's not coming out")

Someone on Pickles site posted a tabloid claiming that TLC is disappointed in the ratings for Jinger's episodes and sounded very blaming to me. I felt bad for Jinger when I read that because if anyone is to blame for bad ratings it is the TLC production crew/ director etc.  They could have done a lot more with these episodes, but instead the just recycle the shame shit every time.  And, then they post dumb questions like what kind of cheese would Jinger be?  And they have the nerve to blame Jin/Jer for not holding the viewers attention?

such bullshit

lost my comments page kept reloading switched devices.  jim bob made me wish he was my dad when he gaveher away, boring plain ceremony this preacher has no style, exchange of rings, boring hymn?  I htink it's a hymn - I'm not a protestant I don't know what they're called there.

jeremy doesn't know how to light candles but jinger found the lighter and saved the day.  If jinger had raised itover her head and yelled freebird it would have made my fucking life.

7 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

They just had an update on JinJer, since the wedding they're settling into their lives in Laredo, no baby news yet and want to learn Spanish due to the area they're living in.  Nothing too exciting!

That was taped over six weeks ago when they did those horrible promo shots. Things could be different now. 

"We'll see what happens" is my code for "I'll do what want" when it's not worth causing drama by saying so.

lot of gazing adoringly and she's looking realy confident.  If anyone looks meek here it's ol jer....yes i still hate him for using that word.

I cant get over that v of leaves and flowers...seriously iw oudl cry if someone did that to my wedding.

jilllets us know that after the wedding is the honeymoon - so she gets how timlines work.

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

That was taped over six weeks ago when they did those horrible promo shots. Things could be different now. 

Good to know, I just presumed that would be more recent!

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If jinger had raised itover her head and yelled freebird it would have made my fucking life.

Ok, "someone" now needs to come clean up my screen.....  :pb_biggrin:

this show about Pooh?  What the ever loving fuck?  Are they mocking her and her horrible grammar because ignorance is hysterical or is she in on the joke and so the whole thing mocks people who are held back in life because they speak in a way that limits their opportunities?  Fuck you TLC - fuck you all over.

Whoop whoop, did you check out the gals ears who is from Page CXV1 singing Come thou Fount?   Yessss, I hope those Duggars got a glimpse of her bling bling. I love it,.  Oooooh and her short cropped red tinged hair!!! Lol I love it.  And the greenery, and decor is impeccable. Just impeccable. Well done, well done.

jill and derrick mini interview.  they clearly do look in love, Derrek where your hair down always looks good and clean...nice to see.  And he said his favorite part of the wedding was watching "this beautful bridesmaid" walk down the aisle.  And Derrek for that moment is the man because THATS how you answer that quesiton.

3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

It's trying to be different than "We're leaving it up to God." But seriously, God is in charge.

I have to disagree. It's basically what I say too when asked an awkward question where I feel I should not be honest with the answer (such as in front of my parents and their religious friends).  It's a way to dodge the question quietly but rather firmly. 

Is that what JinJer were going for? Who knows. But where I am from it can indicate an unpopular answer that you are trying to avoid giving. 

they kissed and shes got dark glossy lipstick on and nothing came off on him - now i want to know what brand that is.

jill says there is nothing to critique about their kiss it was perfect.  How about we live in a world where no one critqes another couples kisses?  You kiss me and I'll have an opinion  - kiss someone else and i couldnt possibly care less.

Why do the Duggars always rush off to some fast assed music (Yackity Saks comes to mind) after the ceremony?!

Jessa says her fav part of the wedding was seeing jeremy see jnger when she walked in - im loving these sister moments.  one of the twins said something about the wedding - i can't tell the boys apart.

immediately after the wedding plenty tof pictures with family and just the couple.  Because thats how weddings work...thanks, Jer.

time flies fast when you're married and having babies.  the wisdom needs to be recorded somewhere more important than this.

cherish moments you have even without little kids around and continue to date each other.  per jill.  or date for the first itme after marriage since you couldnt; before.  

cheris

39 minutes ago, Destiny said:

How the fuck do you accept the responsibility of being in a wedding and forget your fucking shirt? What the shit Lana?

My husband and I use that line all the time - we go from being pissed to laughing our asses off in seconds!

41 minutes ago, Side Hugs and Spray Tans said:

My dog is saying, "Why in the hell are we watching this boring shit?!"

FullSizeRender.jpg

That little face makes me smile!

they were introduced as mr jeremy and jinger voulo.  someone totally wiffed that - the hell?

the weight of staritng their lives together are finally setting in for jeremy.  everything the two of them say is just code for "yay naked stuff!" 

jeremy said the wedding cake was remarkable and tasted delicious...omg diplomacy.  it was HIDEOUS.  That was a HORRIBLE cake and if that wasn't an accident then i don't know what ti say.

ejr cpnsidered cake smush but didn't.  good.  stupid tradition - i dont like people fucking with my clothes, hair, or makeup on a normal day ...my wedding when im hyper focused on my looks...dead.

he tucks her into the nicely decorated car to drive off - jinger is excited for her new life but shes sad about leaving family.  Yep - we've all been there.  I was jingers age when i got married and while i had more physcial experience with guys, i was just as mentally young and it was really hard.

they want to enjoy their honeymoon...how unusual.  Jeremy is the quintessential captain obvious.

Next duggar in a courtship?  That would be Joy.

Jessa's crying going to miss her sister.  im going to go on record in saying i don't think they are full robots - there is some human in these people.

LOL the wedding cake was actually 'on trend' ... it's called a naked cake.  It only has frosting between the layers and is decorated with fresh fruit (or flowers) .  Not one of my favourite looks, but apparently, quite the thing now!

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived