IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

I'm expecting Jinger to announce sometime between when Joy gets engaged and Jill gives birth. Just to keep it interesting; Joe will probably announce that he's courting (If he is) at that time. 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Derick isn't smart enough to realize  how incapable Jill is of teaching. Izzy going to OSU is probably a pipe dream. At best when the kid is older he'll try to use his "Duggar connections" to get him to be Pistol Pete for a day or something like that. 

Which would at least be some sort of goal.  How many unemployed Duggar uncles/role models does this kid have now?  Have to hope that the prospects will be better for the next generation...but I'm not seeing it.

I'm currently on sabbatical but I have a ton of parental stories from when I was doing early intervention. Honestly, the thought of any Duggar homeschooling their kids is giving me the heebee geebees. I don't even have a better word for it. Let's remember when Jill tutored James, at 13, on his math. It was the multiplication table. Stuff he should have known at 8. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:
2 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm currently on sabbatical but I have a ton of parental stories from when I was doing early intervention. Honestly, the thought of any Duggar homeschooling their kids is giving me the heebee geebees. I don't even have a better word for it. Let's remember when Jill tutored James, at 13, on his math. It was the multiplication table. Stuff he should have known at 8. 

I am part of some HE groups here in the UK (I like to steal ideas and have HE as a backup in case of bullying/long term health issues although my daughter is in school) and honestly some of the people posting concern me that they are freestyle homeschooling from their own knowledge. If I ever did it I'd be making sure I had backup despite having some experience in education.

Am I right in thinking in the US there is no one checking on you too much/it's easy to avoid scrutiny in many areas? In the UK most people have at least some contact with the Local Education Authority who offer guidance and resources and perform visits and ask about your programme/plan. You can refuse if you really want but not too many do that.

It depends on the state. I do believe a lot of states are completely lax on the curriculum. You get a religious exemption. But for children under 6 they aren't required to go to pre k or kindergarten, so a lot of them come in with various background knowledge. That's what scares me. When I taught first grade as a sub, I had one 7 year old that didn't know the alphabet. She didn't know colors or letters or numbers. Her mom 'homeschooled' her. There really needs to be tougher laws about that. It's child abuse imo.

17 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Let's remember when Jill tutored James, at 13, on his math. It was the multiplication table. Stuff he should have known at 8. 

I wonder whether the (actual) homeschooling was so sporadic that it was hard for things to sink in. 

Just now, Dandruff said:

I wonder whether the (actual) homeschooling was so sporadic that it was hard for things to sink in. 

I've always wondered about their homeschooling. Like from what I've seen Michelle hasn't done actual teaching in years. I remember when they first started they had those workbooks and they sat around the table. But in a 'recent' episode when Jessa was in charge they had a computer room and all the 'learning' was on computers and some program. I don't think the kids under Joe did any real learning. I mean they don't know the basics of a lot of things.

Hasn't Michelle said that some of her kids have learning disorders? I somehow doubt they're getting proper intervention. And these things tend to run in families. So great. 

I have a learning disorder which was not diagnosed until I was finished university. As a result, I can't do math beyond basic addition and subtraction and some very basic multiplication and division without a calculator. My math skills tested at a grade 5 level. The public education system definitely failed me, but I shudder to think how much worse it could have been if my parents were fundie homeschoolers using an ATI 'curriculum' and beating me for infractions.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Hasn't Michelle said that some of her kids have learning disorders? I somehow doubt they're getting proper intervention. And these things tend to run in families. So great. 

I have a learning disorder which was not diagnosed until I was finished university. As a result, I can't do math beyond basic addition and subtraction and some very basic multiplication and division without a calculator. My math skills tested at a grade 5 level. The public education system definitely failed me, but I shudder to think how much worse it could have been if my parents were fundie homeschoolers using an ATI 'curriculum' and beating me for infractions.

You sound like me! I'm not diagnosed with anything, but I alwayshad trouble with math, like to the point where I failed every high school and beyond math class twice before I BARELY passed it. Do you mind sharing what the disorder is called? I may not have that disorder, but I always told my husband and friends that I feel like if there was a dyslexia of math, I feel like I have it. The numbers get too jumbled and I have to focus for a very long time on a problem, and ugh, it just sucked so bad, and made math class very humiliating for me. 

15 minutes ago, BadMammaJana said:

You sound like me! I'm not diagnosed with anything, but I alwayshad trouble with math, like to the point where I failed every high school and beyond math class twice before I BARELY passed it. Do you mind sharing what the disorder is called? I may not have that disorder, but I always told my husband and friends that I feel like if there was a dyslexia of math, I feel like I have it. The numbers get too jumbled and I have to focus for a very long time on a problem, and ugh, it just sucked so bad, and made math class very humiliating for me. 

I have Nonverbal Learning Disability (official diagnosis is 'specific learning disability with impairment in mathematics'). Usually people with NVLD will have major issues with mathematics, visual-spacial reasoning, social skills, and some issues with gross and fine motor skills. Everyone's unique, so people are more or less affected in different areas - I dodged the social skills deficit bullet, but got hit with pretty much everything else.

Dyscalculia is basically the math equivalent of dyslexia. I think most people with NVLD will have dyscalculia, but I also think you can have dyscalculia without having NVLD. Really, there's a ton of grey area. It's all about executive functioning deficits, and you just look at various signs and symptoms and then try to apply a helpful label. With dyscalculia, beyond being bad at math, I have no sense of time or direction, poor spacial awareness, I have trouble reading a clock, telling left from right and remembering names and faces, among other things.

And then of course some people just suck at math, no learning disorder necessary, haha. Some people also have really intense math anxiety, so they might have been fine at math but because of the anxiety they freeze up and can't do it. 

I have a lot of those that you listed, ESPECIALLY the issues with visual spatial reasoning, sense of time/ direction, clocks take me a while to read. I don't have too much trouble, but I really have to stop and look. It's funny because once I got chosen for jury duty, and they let us out for lunch so they handed out maps of the area. I knew not to wander to Pinkberry for yogurt because it was too far, so I settled on a sandwich cart a block away. I thought I followed the map, but I ended up at Pinkberry and almost cried because I thought I wouldn't make it back to the courthouse with my superb map reading abilities. I did though, haha.

Anyway, thank you so much because I'm very interested in looking into it for myself and getting diagnosed, or at the very least, looking out for it in my kids and not just brushing it off as just being bad at math. 

I am thinking with Tabitha Paine there, the younger kids might have gotten decent education.  Not because Tabitha has any special qualifications, but just because at least there was 1 person, an adult running the program instead of Michelle passing it off to Jessa just because she was organized and bossy. 

Not sure if Tabitha is still there, so who knows who is teaching now.

I get the impression that being a live in homeschool teacher is the fundie equivalent of the spinster sister becoming a governess to her married sister's children.  I imagine there are lots of fundie families with adult unmarried daughters and passing them off to a more well off fundie family as the homeschool teacher is probably mutually beneficial.  One less mouth for the fundie family to feed,  possible opportunity for the unmarried fundie girl to meet potential mates under the watchful eye of a surrogate headship, and the more well off fundie family gets dirt cheap or free labor to help with the kids.  I feel badly for Jana though as I had the impression that she and Tabitha were good friends.  So in addition to losing Jinger and Joy,  she loses a friend as well as she likely inherits some if not all of their combined responsibilities

Caught up with the bachelor party episode. The bloom seems to have rubbed off the Dillard marriage. The only time Jill looked happy or animated was at OSU's homecoming, talking about her wedding or playing with Israel. She sure wasn't keeping sweet in the talking head speculating about Seewald 2.0's gender when she stated that Derick said something about the baby possibly being a girl, so Jill was going to go with his guess because "he is always right and I am always wrong." He is your headship Jill, of course he is always right! How could you have possibly expected anything else?

Major disconnect when early in the episode Jinger talks about how her family isn't into alcohol or dancing but later at homecoming Jill flat out says Israel was dancing to the music at the parade and it was so cute! Yes, it was cute, because toddlers and babies enjoying music is adorable. I guess that Israel is young enough he gets a pass on the Duggar no dancing rule. 

Derick and Ben have zero camaraderie. Their brother-in-law talking heads were incredibly forced and awkward. If the cameras had not been rolling I have no doubt Derick would have gotten up and left the room as he obviously thought Ben was a waste of his time. 

Yet Derick was not simmering with barely below the surface contempt when the guys did the escape room as a group. Just the opposite, he seemed withdrawn and ill at ease. He wasn't chatting easily with Jeremy's friends and kept pulling to the back of the group with his arms crossed in closed body language. It was hysterical when Jeremy talked about the skill sets the various guys brought to the escape room puzzle and lumped Derick and Ben under "intuitive". 

Only times Derick looked happy or comfortable were with the OSU Pistol Pete folks, interacting with the public as Pistol Pete and playing with Israel. No more adoring looks at Jill. He was just as withdrawn golfing with the guys as he had been at the escape room. During golfing I could practically see a bubble over his head saying, "Are we done yet?" 

Since Izzy is going to be home schooled it seems incredibly unlikely he will go to college let alone be socially adept enough to be Pistol Pete. 

So Ben wasn't "impressed" with Jeremy's golfing outfit that might possibly have been an attempt to "intimidate" the other guys. :huh:Does Ben remember how the Duggar boys were dressed at his own wedding? Not too far off. Plus the younger Duggar boys have used such costumes in their music videos in the past. Should be a familiar look Ben. Why does TLC give Ben the dumbest lines?

Jeremy gets points in my book for being a good sport about the obviously TLC generated idea of dressing up in classic golfing duds from a different era. Since when does a former professional athlete need a costume to feel confident about anything ? If Jeremy does end up inheriting his father's church in Laredo down the line he is already a confident public speaker as the heir in training. Jeremy has no trouble at all with his talking heads other than trying to watch his words and being diplomatic as possible about the crazy family he has now married into. I think he was trying to keep a straight face when he talked about entering marriage as a "new stage of life". His face was suspiciously blank during that particular talking head. :giggle:

Bored to tears listening to the endless renditions of how special these last few times together as sisters or siblings are before the marriage and how much they will miss the latest bride, in this case Jinger. If I were Jinger I would be privately thinking, can't wait to blow this taco stand and start my new life. I remember feeling that way my senior year in high school, so ready to head to college and do something different. Since she was homeschooled marriage and living in another state is the closest Jinger will ever get to that experience. Each time another Duggar sibling went on about how they would miss Jinger I was thinking, good grief you will see each other constantly for filming, pregnancy announcements, gender reveals, Joy's wedding etc..... Besides it is Texas not Antartica. The family has an entire fleet of vehicles and their own private  plane and pilot in John David. They don't even have to fly commercial to zip down to Laredo to visit Jinger or pick her up for the latest TLC invented activity. 

Only thing I got out of this episode was thinking it would be fun to do an escape room with a good group of friends. Fortunately most of my friends are heathens, pagans  or evil Catholics, not Fundies. Frankly the witches I know would be much better company than any of the Duggars or their hangers on. 

I would guess the online courses the Duggars are taking would be Abekka (sp) or something similar. 

Because the tiny little town in AR where we lived didn't "have the time or financial resources to provide a quality education" to a child like my son (such utter bullshit, I should have sued!) they pretty much forced me into homeschooling him. We used the K-12 online program, and I was amazed at the materials they sent me to help teach him. All the books, science materials, art supplies, musical instruments, plus online lesson plans and an interactive online "class" that met once a week with a licensed teacher to assess his progress. You also had to agree to travel to a state testing facility twice a year for 1st, 3rd, and 5th grades. I  highly doubt this is the program the Duggars use.  I could MAYBE see them forking over the money for Study Island, SucessMaker or Lexia though. 

16 hours ago, seasonsoflife said:

My "interest" in the Duggars has more to do with FreeJinger itself that with them. They are boring. We are interesting :my_biggrin:. They are just the catalyst to conversation. 

Freejinger is far more interesting than the duggars ever could be :my_biggrin:. When i started being interested in the duggars i would check their instagrams for news. Later i did this with the bates and sierra too. Now the first thing I do is checking freejinger because

1.the most interesting/snarkworthy infos and pictures will end up here 

2. Your comments, recaps, background informations are absolutely more entertaining and informative than the duggars could ever be.:dance:

3. I don't have to see the whole crap they post. 

I would like to know what the learning disorder about not being able to do math is called as well. I probably have it.

I cannot for the life of me understand math. I was always terrible at it, and I swear the only reason I passed math classes were because my math teachers were always my coaches and they can't fail you if they want you to play. 

47 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I would like to know what the learning disorder about not being able to do math is called as well. I probably have it.

I cannot for the life of me understand math. I was always terrible at it, and I swear the only reason I passed math classes were because my math teachers were always my coaches and they can't fail you if they want you to play. 

Dyscalculia. Also Nonverbal Learning Disability, but NVLD usually comes with a plethora of other symptoms, whereas dyscalculia can be a bit more contained to the math realm. Like I said in my last post, though, there's a lot of grey area. I sometimes say I have dyscalculia rather than NVLD, because NVLD usually involves social skills deficits which don't affect me. Being really good at sports might also be another sign that you don't have NVLD, but it presents differently in different people. Again, just helpful labels. There is no label for 'NVLD without social skills deficits', so I either say I have NVLD and qualify it with an explanation, or say I have dyscalculia and inattentive ADHD... oh the magical world of executive functions. :) 

Just as an aside, I actually passed all of my math classes in school, though I did applied math in high school and only went up to grade 10. I was okay with the really basic stuff, and then was able to memorize the rules by rote well enough to pass my tests. But I didn't understand why the rules worked, and I forgot it all completely once I was done school.

I was diagnosed via a psychoeducational assessment, when they found something like a 30-point gap between my verbal and performance IQ, and I scored above grade 12 level on every part of the achievement test except for math, which I was performing at the level of a grade 5 (about a 10-year-old).

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Caught up with the bachelor party episode. The bloom seems to have rubbed off the Dillard marriage. The only time Jill looked happy or animated was at OSU's homecoming, talking about her wedding or playing with Israel. She sure wasn't keeping sweet in the talking head speculating about Seewald 2.0's gender when she stated that Derick said something about the baby possibly being a girl, so Jill was going to go with his guess because "he is always right and I am always wrong." He is your headship Jill, of course he is always right! How could you have possibly expected anything else?

Major disconnect when early in the episode Jinger talks about how her family isn't into alcohol or dancing but later at homecoming Jill flat out says Israel was dancing to the music at the parade and it was so cute! Yes, it was cute, because toddlers and babies enjoying music is adorable. I guess that Israel is young enough he gets a pass on the Duggar no dancing rule. 

Derick and Ben have zero camaraderie. Their brother-in-law talking heads were incredibly forced and awkward. If the cameras had not been rolling I have no doubt Derick would have gotten up and left the room as he obviously thought Ben was a waste of his time. 

Yet Derick was not simmering with barely below the surface contempt when the guys did the escape room as a group. Just the opposite, he seemed withdrawn and ill at ease. He wasn't chatting easily with Jeremy's friends and kept pulling to the back of the group with his arms crossed in closed body language. It was hysterical when Jeremy talked about the skill sets the various guys brought to the escape room puzzle and lumped Derick and Ben under "intuitive". 

Only times Derick looked happy or comfortable were with the OSU Pistol Pete folks, interacting with the public as Pistol Pete and playing with Israel. No more adoring looks at Jill. He was just as withdrawn golfing with the guys as he had been at the escape room. During golfing I could practically see a bubble over his head saying, "Are we done yet?" 

Since Izzy is going to be home schooled it seems incredibly unlikely he will go to college let alone be socially adept enough to be Pistol Pete. 

So Ben wasn't "impressed" with Jeremy's golfing outfit that might possibly have been an attempt to "intimidate" the other guys. :huh:Does Ben remember how the Duggar boys were dressed at his own wedding? Not too far off. Plus the younger Duggar boys have used such costumes in their music videos in the past. Should be a familiar look Ben. Why does TLC give Ben the dumbest lines?

I think Ben and Derick have always been fremenies dating back to the episode where they both said it's a race. couple that with their wives who I am sure say things about each other's husbands and the other sister in the dead of night.  Plus they have no chemistry whatsover together - neither does Ben and Jeremy for the fact that Ben thinks Jeremy is God.   

It can't be easy to be a Duggar husband and be related and tortured by JB 

Derick has no steam and Ben is simmering 

I think that Jeremy is trolling the Duggars at this point.   He seems to be snarking on them in a low key way, like talking slowly and simply.   His contempt for JimBob is thinly veiled.

My thoughts are that Ben brought him into the family circle to show that he has the skills to move in the world of  fundy preachers.   Maybe even as a possible mate for Jana, who is close to Jeremy in age with the benefit  of also getting Jana out of Jessa's way of being the boss of everyone.

Obviously, Jeremy and Jinger had crazy chemistry which was visible  No matter that Jeremy has said he loved her servants heart, etc.  there is a true tenderness in his dealing with her that seems to be more real than the other pairings.

And I think that Jeremy and Jinger have an understanding and secrets that will not  be accepted by the Duggar hive mind.  Maybe as small a step as sleeveless dresses and pants, maybe a class at the continuing education center in photography, maybe a discussion of a family size.   

I actually just finished watching the episode (i dir and get to it when i get to it) and I had a few final thoughts. 1- when Justin told Luis they should hold hands, because there were two couples in front of them holding hands, I actually thought that was pretty funny. I hope his humor doesn't get beat out of him. 2- When the wife of the friend making the jewelry was asking Jessa about finding out the gender, Jill said "she didn't with the last one". That is so impersonal! Especially because Spurgeon is right there, where you could specifically reference him. It just shows even more how each new baby is nothing more than an accomplished check off the list and not an individual human.

55 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I think that Jeremy is trolling the Duggars at this point.   He seems to be snarking on them in a low key way, like talking slowly and simply.   His contempt for JimBob is thinly veiled.

My thoughts are that Ben brought him into the family circle to show that he has the skills to move in the world of  fundy preachers.   Maybe even as a possible mate for Jana, who is close to Jeremy in age with the benefit  of also getting Jana out of Jessa's way of being the boss of everyone.

Obviously, Jeremy and Jinger had crazy chemistry which was visible  No matter that Jeremy has said he loved her servants heart, etc.  there is a true tenderness in his dealing with her that seems to be more real than the other pairings.

And I think that Jeremy and Jinger have an understanding and secrets that will not  be accepted by the Duggar hive mind.  Maybe as small a step as sleeveless dresses and pants, maybe a class at the continuing education center in photography, maybe a discussion of a family size.   

I see the love between Jerms and Jinge as well. The rip your clothes off love and I wanna read a book and sip coffee next to you in silence love. Jill did what her father told her to do. No doubt in my mind that was an arranged marriage. They may have sincere feelings for each other but it seems more dutiful than the other couples. Ben is just young. Young and horny. He needs to tell Jessa that he's overwhelmed. She's so wrapped up in being like her mom she doesn't see her husband drowning. 

I think Jeremy and Jinger have  good chemistry and obvious physical attraction.  In my opinion, Jinger's reaction towards Jeremey is very much like a much younger teen girl with her first 'love'.  Which of course,  is just about true for Jinger given her narrow and restrictive upbringing. 

Jeremy,  we all assume, has more experience and perhaps his feelings are 'deeper' just because he has likely been in a couple of serious or semi-serious relationships.  So hopefully he is more realistic.  First love experiences are usually really idealized, and then it is rather crushing when reality hits.  Hopefully Jeremy has enough wisdom that when the honeymoon phase wears off, that he understands they need to grow into something deeper,  accepting of one another's frailties and annoyances while moving to a more complex relationship.  And hopefully Jinger,  will be a quick adapter to life as an adult and will develop insight.

I hate to say this, as it sort of sounds like I support the patriarchy of their cult, but in Derick and Jeremy's cases, I really do see that they need to lead their wives, at least initially because Jill and Jinger are rather clueless about the world.    My hope would be that in Jeremy's case that he sees this as something he needs to do, only as a way to support his wife and help her grow in her confidence, and as her own woman.  So that instead of having an almost parental role,  they will eventually have a role as equals. 

Unfortunately, in Derick's case,  I feel like he took a vulnerable Jill, and misapplied the concept of 'headship' and had no sense of how ill prepared Jill was for the lifestyle that he wanted to pursue.    He should have insisted they wait to start having babies, he should have given her time to adjust to living away from her large family, and maybe encouraged and helped her find a support group outside of her family circle.  Even encouraging her to find a part time job so that she could have a way to make some new friends, etc, would have been good.  Instead he just followed what he thought was his right as headship and dragged this ill-equipped woman off to SCA and seems to have just contributed to her spirit being drained, if not broken. 

As for Ben,  that dynamic is clearly different.  Jessa, despite what she might say about her family's beliefs, was not really interested in having a strong headship.  She did not want an older, wiser man who would lead her.  She wanted someone that would not be experienced or insightful enough at first to realize he was really the one being led.  Not saying this was a conscious thought on her part, but in agreeing to marry ben, I think she was unconsciously aware he would not be bossing her around, demanding of her etc.     She had his number from the get go,  he was crazy crushing on her and worshipped her as teen boys are apt to do when around really pretty girls that they have crushed on from afar for a long time, as Ben had.

What Jessa might not have planned for though is that unlike Jeremy, who is more mature,  more settled as to who he is,  Ben is still seeking and maturing.   While I am not sure if it is important to Ben to be a headship, I do think he will not be happy with an imbalance in power as we often see between them.  Ben may be fine with a mutual leadership between he and Jessa.  And, in the end, that might work for Jessa as well too, since it will definitely be more power than she grew up expecting or being told to expect. 

Derick is not a good headship because I just don't think he is a very stable person.  I think he has a lot of internal conflicts driving him. ON the one hand he wants to be a JB type,  fully assimilated into that extreme fundie lifestyle and on the other hand he has that Hippie vibe and anti-JB quality.  I think he also wants to be more of a media star, but his methods end up turning people off.  I honestly think that sometimes he shows a pretty decent sense of humor, kind of obscure and dry, which is why, it doesn't translate well when he tweets and sounds angry or radicalized.    During the golf game there were several little jokes he made and I think he actually seemed to get along ok on the golf course with the other guys.  They even seemed impressed that his stroke count steadily improved through the game.  Yet you could also tell that the 'normal' guys also found him a bit odd.  Kind of like Phoebe was the odd one in the Friend's gang.  They all liked her, but didn't deny or hide the fact they thought she was quirky.  (I would love to get a glimpse of what the Duggar Brothers think of Derick). 

Ben on the otherhand, is just kind of out of his league in terms of maturity.  If Jeremy and Ben and one on one, they may get along just fine, but it is clear to me that when Jeremy is with his friends,  Ben's lack of worldliness and maturity becomes really obvious and he feels awkward.  BUT,  I have to give Ben credit for  trying.  And as he grows he will fit in better.

I must be alone because I don't see this mad, passionate love or tenderness between Jinger and Jeremy everyone else does. I can't tell if I am just blind to it or if everyone sees it because they want it to be there. I feel like Jeremy gets the benefit of the doubt because he is better looking and Jinger was the pet Fundy of so many people. I remember when Jill and Derrick were courting and people were over the moon about their chemistry with Jill being crunchy and Derrick seeming like the nice, geeky guy. Look where they are now. 

I guess I find all these relationships a little suspect because the girls are raised to be madly in love with whatever man their dad thinks is the one for them. They aren't choosing their own spouse because they would never be allowed to even be in he same room with someone their parents find unacceptable, even if it is someone they truly like. Their options are limited to the men their parents put in front of them and then they rush to the altar without first knowing themselves or their partners. I think it's why we see the breaks in the relationships with Jill/Derrick and Jessa/Ben. They finally spend real time with their spouses and realize how little they know about them and how different they may truly be. I wish the best for Jinger but I have no faith that this relationship will not show the same cracks as that of her siblings. 

Watching the "Bachelor Pad Re-do"

Jeremy is winning me over. Anyone who would be crushed to shove books in the closet is okay by me.

And, I totally get the "my books are like my children" thing 

I just finished Season 3 Episode 4, which was still pretty fucking boring, but an improvement for this sad sack of a show. For some reason the siblings have some liveliness and personality this episode, and I'm ??? There's less sex eye and actual bonding scenes??? We hear Jessa's actual laugh ?? Jana seems to actually enjoy recalling something Jinger said and Joy and Jill are like :| most of the time ???

What the hell has been going on all these other episodes? Who did this?! WHAT IS GOING ON

Jeremy's little half-joke-borderline-Freudian-Slip "blame shift" answer to "what did you learn in the escape room about marriage" (ugggggggh)... BRO I AM WATCHING YOU :COLERE:

Jinger's face when he said that... lmao

freeeeejiiiiiingesx.png

So what does it mean that Jinger and Jeremy's teams both lost the escape room challenge, marriage-analogy-wise? If I stoop so low as to give Jerms the benefit of the doubt, I'm guessing his response was intended to make fun of this stupid ass question. Too bad I don't trust him enough to assume he won't, in part, be doing his fair share of Blame Shifting in their marriage.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived