IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Hey y'all! JinJer can cut cake! I hope our guest liveblogger (forgot who is taking over for Buzzard tonight) gets a couple good digs in here. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jinger-duggars-husband-i-didnt-do-this-on-wedding-night-w467835

Oh, that is the most ridiculous article title! Is it seriously about cake? They know they're making it sound like they didn't have sex on their wedding night. That is NONE of the public's business, but they're capitalizing on curiosity for clicks. Thanks for telling us what it's about, you're the real MVP #stopclickbait

8 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Hey y'all! JinJer can cut cake! I hope our guest liveblogger (forgot who is taking over for Buzzard tonight) gets a couple good digs in here. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jinger-duggars-husband-i-didnt-do-this-on-wedding-night-w467835

It pleases my soul that Jeremy is known as "Jinger Duggar's husband." :pb_lol:

21 minutes ago, marmalade said:

That would be the fearless @HerNameIsBuffy!

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I am depending on the guest blogger since I am in Laguna beach with no tv!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, MargaretElliott said:

Oh, that is the most ridiculous article title! Is it seriously about cake? They know they're making it sound like they didn't have sex on their wedding night. That is NONE of the public's business, but they're capitalizing on curiosity for clicks. Thanks for telling us what it's about, you're the real MVP #stopclickbait

I thought the same thing but then I thought would they actual reveal that.

not pious Jeremy 

She cried when she talks about their childhood. She said she wasn't the best influence on Jinger when they were children, told a story about painting on cabinets with permanent marker (hope they didn't get their ass beat for that :() and how the always wanted to be more like Jinger. She also cried cos Jing was moving away to Texas.

I'm not paying much attention, watching this show makes me feel brain-damaged, but Michelle was passing around tissues.

The sibling-drones and some friend-drones (including Austin) are receiving their assignments.

2 minutes ago, cptbailey said:

She cried when she talks about their childhood. She said she wasn't the best influence on Jinger when they were children, told a story about painting on cabinets with permanent marker (hope they didn't get their ass beat for that :() and how the always wanted to be more like Jinger. She also cried cos Jing was moving away to Texas.

In a circle of strangers or. a th

i think the hormones are doing that to her

i am glad she is not like jingle more. They can be separate 

Just now, nst said:

In a circle of strangers or. a th

i think the hormones are doing that to her

It was all the Bridesmaids and Mchelle sitting around in a circle.

They have mentioned buckets at least 20 times and I can think of is Nauglers.

Joy just name dropped Austin and  they're showing the two sisters that we've been wondering about the past few days. What a rewarding episode if you're bored out of your mind! 

1 minute ago, JesusHDuggar said:

Joy just name dropped Austin and  they're showing the two sisters that we've been wondering about the past few days. What a rewarding episode if you're bored out of your mind! 

I am bored and I need a tv lol

more details 

TLC should do a tie-in between this show and My Big Fat Gypsy wedding, and have Sandra Celli design someone's wedding dress.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived