IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

35 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I did state that towards the end of my comment that they may court in the future, but I don't think that since we have pics of him interacting with 2 different women is enough to go on right now!

Joseph has been spotted with a Caldwell girl for some time now, months really. There were pictures of him with one of them at Jinger's wedding, at the March for Life, now it appears that she was sitting next to him at valentine's day. I mean the girl that is back on, not the blonde girl. Add in Pastor Caldwell being brought up on Counting On and it all seems a little like something is being hinted at. We play a lot of guessing games. We were doing it this morning with deer heads, I don't think anyone claimed to be an expert on the Duggars.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything is possible, I just really thought that the blonde lady wasn't one of the Caldwell sisters and that Joy was sitting on the other site of him due to the fact that a cell phone was in front of her!

1 hour ago, grandmadugger said:

Yes because the Duggars have never lied, shared photos out of context or anything of the sort.

i can quote a few - Jessa changing a tire while pregnant is one :D 

I love that one 

1 hour ago, grandmadugger said:

I think someone missed the "THIS IS NOT A DUGGAR FAN SITE" disclaimer. 

It isn't :D

probably a good reason I stopped posting pictures 

4 hours ago, Kelsey said:

When I saw the pics, my first thought was "Why is John posing with alternative Rufus?"

Alternative Rufus! Love it. Sounds like a good ole blues band!

2 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

I'm actually shocked we've only found three different deer heads.  With as many potential hunters they have there should be more.

Compare this to the Palin family. Sarah Palin's parents have a huge pile of bones in their front yard. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

Hmm I seem to remember a video of Joseph and Carlin along with a pic. Oh and just a few weeks before there was a pic of Joseph and Tori 

Oh and Let's not forget the John David rumors because he sat with a girl at lunch!

The lady doth protest too much. Is someone working PR for the duggars and doesn't want us to know about the latest courtship? Basically what I would have taken with a grain of salt im convinced about. So much is suspicious about your comments in that you know who the Cauldwells are but not the basic principles of their faith/lifestyle.

Also face blindness is not the same as color blindness. Look it up. 

9 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I live in NYC, you would think the pigeons know the deal with cars! I'm so not good with birds. 

me neither :S a friend had a parrot that gave me the creeps, always wanted to start with climbing up and eating my earrings, and finish up with my eyeballs :S started calling my name as soon as I walked in...yikes.

where I live now, seagulls are protected, and it's a big deal if one gets hit in traffic...crows, I'm still not sure about, they are too smart (thank you, mr. hitchcock :P)

That pile of bones ( minus the red pallet ) looks like a weird alternative Christmas tree.

13 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Compare this to the Palin family. Sarah Palin's parents have a huge pile of bones in their front yard. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The lady doth protest too much. Is someone working PR for the duggars and doesn't want us to know about the latest courtship? Basically what I would have taken with a grain of salt im convinced about. So much is suspicious about your comments in that you know who the Cauldwells are but not the basic principles of their faith/lifestyle.

Also face blindness is not the same as color blindness. Look it up. 

Due to user name and oddness of posts I'm thinking troll in the girls bathroom.

Yeah, I was gonna say --- I think we have some kind of resident fundy over here at the middle school table. ;) Welcome! Thanks for joining us heathens. 

10 hours ago, singsingsing said:

BREAKING NEWS.

The plot thickens!

I found the episode where Ben moves into the guest room / garage thing / loft / whatever-it-is, and there is NOT a deer head on the wall... THERE ARE TWO DEER HEADS.

twodeers.png

What could this possibly mean? I will let you know what other shocking details I uncover.

Can't be sure, because it's blurry and because I'm no expert, but it looks to me like the one on the left is an antelope, not a deer.

/pedant

My deer hunting husband says that they are both deer but different varieties. 

@HereticHick, I have hide, ears (Kiddo wanted them for a cos play costume) and multiple sizes of horns that I would like out of my house. .....also various African beasties. ......

7 minutes ago, DaniLouisiana said:

My deer hunting husband says that they are both deer but different varieties. 

@HereticHick, I have hide, ears (Kiddo wanted them for a cos play costume) and multiple sizes of horns that I would like out of my house. .....also various African beasties. ......

yup, I'm thinking both are deer, but it seems to me that Jinger's Rufus was looking the other direction from the two shown in the pic above, to it's left and the observer's right...

12 hours ago, Buzzard said:

That pink skirt is REALLY short in fundiedom!

That's Carlin Bates in that short pink skirt. And Isn't that Josie Bates holding the phone/camera taking the selfie? 

4 hours ago, Fighter said:

Excuse me don't start calling me names, just because I proved that you were wrong! That's immature and you need to grow up. Obviously I'm not color blind because I pointed out that the blonde girl and a brunette girl were two different people. I even posted dates! You just can't handle that I proved that you were wrong!

Jessa is that you? Put the phone down and get some rest, punkin'.   Birthing babies is hard work. Rest while the baby rests. Xoxoxo, Diva

4 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Spin off show? 19 Deer Heads and counting? 

Sweet Jesus it would be more entertaining than the J'Slaves. 

9 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Blurry Ben and John Webster are the same person, Ben wears his glasses to throw us off. :P 

Actually, I think Ben, John Webster and Boob are the same person. TLC and UP just airbrush/retouch the photos photos to fit the correct age and family. Ben gets glasses and bloodshot eyes, Webster looks like Ken, and Boob has his Aquanet Lego Man hair with a shirt to match DQ's. I've solved the mystery! 

Holy heckity heck.  Back in quarantine for 24 hours without my phone -- and I miss all the fun.

Troll fights and Alternative Rufus?  You really gotta warn a girl.

I swear I'm never getting outta this joint. Some weird kind of pneumonia that's not responding to the usual drugs and protocols. Fearful I'll be sent to a leper colony or TB sanitarium. 

Prayers to Rufus for healing, please!!!

11 minutes ago, divadivine said:

Actually, I think Ben, John Webster and Boob are the same person. TLC and UP just airbrush/retouch the photos photos to fit the correct age and family. Ben gets glasses and bloodshot eyes, Webster looks like Ken, and Boob has his Aquanet Lego Man hair with a shirt to match DQ's. I've solved the mystery! 

That's a little weird since Ben/John knocked up Jessa and well Boob is her dad.  Then again there is that horned cult thing that someone brought up earlier so who knows with these people.

4 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Holy heckity heck.  Back in quarantine for 24 hours without my phone -- and I miss all the fun.

I swear I'm never getting outta this joint. Some weird kind of pneumonia that's not responding to the usual drugs and protocols. Fearful I'll be sent to a leper colony or TB sanitarium. 

Oh noes!!!  Take care of yourself.  Eat more chickenetti it seems to have enough preservatives to keep everyone alive and healthy in the Duggar household.

Thanks, @grandmadugger.  Chickenetti would literally put the coroner's tag on my toe.  Blech. (Made it once - couldn't eat it when 100% healthy. )

I'm back to clear liquids again. Nothing stays down.  My valentine's day meals were broth and jello. And I'm feeling so lousy that it doesn't matter. DH brought me candy but had to take it home.

12 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Positive thoughts for healing Chicki.. Hope things improve so you can eat some candy soon. It is so good for you.

13 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

mercy, that sounds icky, bless your heart (and lungs)...many prayers ascending to the one and only true Rufus :)

there was a troll fight?!?

15 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I can't believe you missed Alternative Rufus! Your burnt popcorn would have been perfect for it! Feel better soon! :hug4:

24 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

That's a little weird since Ben/John knocked up Jessa and well Boob is her dad.  Then again there is that horned cult thing that someone brought up earlier so who knows with these people.

Teh Baybeees is from Jeebus! No boots were bringing knocked.... Baybeees are gifts from Jeebus, silly. According to Iddy, Jessa just had a basketball under her shirt. Lol 

TLC is just using old footage and doctoring it up. The Duggars really only have two children- a boy & girl. We've been duped all these years. Just like we're being duped my Joe's mysterious could be sweetie. They're using wigs and broomsticks to play the parts of the other J'Slaves. That's why the show is so damn boring. 

#AlterativeFacts #TheAntibioticsAndCoughingHaveRottedMyBrain #IBelieveInRufus

7 minutes ago, divadivine said:

Teh Baybeees is from Jeebus! No boots were bringing knocked.... Baybeees are gifts from Jeebus, silly. According to Iddy, Jessa just had a basketball under her shirt. Lol 

TLC is just using old footage and doctoring it up. The Duggars really only have two children- a boy & girl. We've been duped all these years. Just like we're being duped my Joe's mysterious could be sweetie. They're using wigs and broomsticks to play the parts of the other J'Slaves. That's why the show is so damn boring. 

#AlterativeFacts #TheAntibioticsAndCoughingHaveRottedMyBrain #IBelieveInRufus

Oh God that makes so much sense!!  That's why we only see/hear about JD and Jana doing anything.  The rest are just CGI.  It's got to be cheaper to just CGI people on to a couch than making them do anything.  None of them are really lazy they are just figments of our imagination.  I have to give props to the person who made Jeremy, much more skills than the one who made Derrick or Ben.

38 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I feel you on the whole illness thing. I knew I was getting sick when I slept a total of 24 hours in a 28 hour period. I kept thinking I was just tired. The barking seal cough started Friday. By Saturday, I was in the clinic. I thought anout making a trip to the ER Monday night when I felt like I was dying- between the coughing, the headache, the endless nose blowing and Mount Kleenex, and the exhaustion. I finally turned the corner Tuesday. I went back to work today... Mostly because my a-hole boss is an a-hole and I'm still doing 99% of the work even though he's been there for 3 months. The thought of being another day behind was too much. He's going to get a rude awakening tomorrow when I start handing over tasks to him that he should have been doing, but he thought he was too good to do.  Diva's done doing it all. Hell, everyone knew I was sick and they still kept texting me questions and expected me to reply. Hello... I'm  sick. Problem solve people. Sorry, I just had to vent.  Get well! Rufus believes in you! 

5 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

respectfully snipped

Those aren't bones in the pile in the yard; they're antlers. (Probably deer, elk, and moose?) Since the males naturally shed their antlers every year, that pile may not actually mean they killed even one animal to make it. The mounted heads, skulls, and skins in the bottom picture are a different story, of course. :pb_neutral:

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived