IGNORED

Lori Alexander 15: Leaving A Fire With Her Makeup Bag

choralcrusader8613

5 hours ago, usmcmom said:

First, I think "patients" was originally in the text, meaning the text was from a woman Ken met through work. 

Second, I agree with all who have said it really stinks that Ken put that text on a public forum. I don't believe for a second that this young woman confided in him that her mother let her down. And I don't believe for a second that Ken is leading her to Jesus. Unless "leading her to Jesus" is a euphemism for something else. 

Third, if Ken is acting in a pastoral/counseling role, he is breaking about six ethical rules through this contact and the sharing of it.  Of course the rules don't apply to Lori and Ken, so...

Fineally, HAVE THESE PEOPLE JUST COMPLETELY LOST THEIR MINDS?!? What the ever loving heck?!? Lori is blushing behind her fan while men proclaim her beauty. Ken is "leading young women to Jesus."  They are publicizing it like some disgusting Christian Risqué romance novel and they want us to believe they are in love and have saved millions of marriages. 

Just when I think they cannot be any more disgusting....

TRUTH. This sounds just like them, to the letter. They are miserable people with miserable lives pretending they are "helping" and "mentoring", but the truth is that hardly anyone wants their "help" and church leaders have forced them to stop their bullshit. They are the ultimate pharisees of the Biblical fable of the pharisee and the tax collector. I am SO glad I do not follow their bullshit rules and haven't had their life. They lie, cheat, manipulate and are hypocritical narcissistic pathetic people. I say that about very few people we speak about her. Most have at least some redeeming qualities about them. Lorken have none. 

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to her reminds me of the middle ages when  Christianity was relatively new & women were extraordinarily naive. The time when men weren't allowed to read but very few specific religious items... and women weren't allowed to read at all. Some found ways to educate themselves (Italian courtesans) others just went with it without question. Living a chaste & sacrificial life was all there was. Sadly, Madame Hypocrite doesn't know what a chaste or sacrificial life is. She's so spoiled & greedy she will never see what happiness could actually be. 

Lori, 

good, mature women don't flirt with men online.  Good, mature women can have a discussion about ideas with people who hold different points of view.  Good, mature women don't go around asking men they aren't married to about their sexual lives.  

Good, mature men control their desire to dominate women.  Good, mature men want their wives to be happy and don't think they are entitled to sex whenever they want it.  Good, mature men support their wives in their endeavors. Good, mature men don't post the rants that the likes of Trey and Dave post on your blog.  Good, mature mentoring women don't allow such rants on their "Titus 2" blogs. 

You're mistaken when you think only men struggle with inappropriate attractions. Lady, you sure like the attention you get from Dave and Trey and the others.  

As for women relinquishing their desire to contron their husbands, I agree. But sometimes that will mean that they leave those men.  Trying to control someone is unhealthy and should cause one to question the reason behind that need.  After your little stint with your diaphraghm it would have been perfectly normal for Ken to want to take responsibility of birth control from then on.  An unreliable or untrustworthy spouse will either find him/herself being controlled or abandoned. 

My rural county no longer has a hospital(both closed in the 90s), and the nearest existing one stopped delivering babies several years ago.  And, what about those fundie women who can't abide male doctors peeking at their lady bits?

Trey:

God made sex to be enjoyed by men and women equally. 

Then why on earth does Lori always make it seem like such an onerous, tedious chore for women? :my_dodgy: 

Because Lori has never had good sex in her life. She has no idea what it is like to get fucked long and hard by a strong man who actually loves you. Absolutely. No. Idea.  

In today's post, Lori "gives a voice" to one of her male readers (Trey).  Apparently, she thinks it's appropriate for this (supposedly) married man to be talking to her readers about sex. 

Trey:

And speaking of hormones ladies, if it were not for testosterone and the sex drive that God put into men making them attracted to women for sex, I personally don’t believe that the vast majority of men would choose to have anything to do with women at all. Women are in so many ways different than men and are so confusing, emotional, irrational and so much trouble that without the sex drive, the vast majority of men would not give a woman the time of day. This is my personal opinion and might not be true.

So in essence, the thing that so many women despise about men is the only thing that draws them to you and gets them to marry you and provide for you and protect you in the first place! 

The vast majority of women (in our society) have never experienced physical abuse and I would contend that most of the emotional abuse they have experienced is of their own making. 

With every post, Lori shows her readers who she truly is.

I am a bit surprised that the queen of "all it takes is 10 mins. and some lube", allowed Trey to prattle on about "quality sex".

...I would contend that most of the emotional abuse they have experienced is of their own making. 

As the daughter of a woman who was emotionally abused by her husband for YEARS through no "fault" ( :angry-banghead: ) of her own, this left me speechless. 

I've read and reread the 1 Corinthians verse they all bring up over and over.  (I swear I've read more bible verses in the last couple years then I ever did when I went to church!)  Why do they insist on cutting it in half?  It clearly says the husband should give his wife "due benevolence" and that neither she, NOR HE, are in control of their bodies.  Oddly enough, the command for due benevolence precedes the bit about the body.  They will create any reason for men and women to not be treated as partners, any excuse for a husband to disrespect his wife.  Further down in 7:25, he (I'm assuming this is Paul) says:  "Now concerning virgins, I have no commandment of the Lord:"  but he goes ahead and says whatever he wants in regard to them.  I don't understand the trick of referring to this verse and then back to Proverbs to use as a justification.  

Lori:

just because I don't "enjoy" it like I did when I was young and had hormones, I do it out of sacrificial love for my husband and wanting to please him. 

Just what every husband wants to hear.  "I don't enjoy this, but I'll make the sacrifice".  

Gross.  What self respecting person wants to engage with a spouse who is doing it when they really don't want to??

Or maybe that was Lori's way of letting Ken know she doesn't enjoy it....you never know with those two. 

She links to this on FB:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/03/menopause-is-no-excuse.html

The picture is too priceless to not save here. 

menopause.jpg

Just put some coconut oil "up inside"?

Reminds me of one the very first guys I was dating. He tried to have sex with but was too embarrassed to buy official lube that he brought olive oil. Mmmmmm way to turn a woman on!! I ran so far after that experience. 

@AlwaysDiscerning I noticed how she modified the verse!  Brackets-hers, bolding-mine.  WTF. 

Come here baby, give me some benevolence!  

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence {SEX}: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife has not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband has not power of his own body, but the wife.  Defraud ye not one the other.

I Corinthians 7:2-7

13 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I've read and reread the 1 Corinthians verse they all bring up over and over.  (I swear I've read more bible verses in the last couple years then I ever did when I went to church!)  Why do they insist on cutting it in half?  It clearly says the husband should give his wife "due benevolence" and that neither she, NOR HE, are in control of their bodies.  Oddly enough, the command for due benevolence precedes the bit about the body.  They will create any reason for men and women to not be treated as partners, any excuse for a husband to disrespect his wife.  Further down in 7:25, he (I'm assuming this is Paul) says:  "Now concerning virgins, I have no commandment of the Lord:"  but he goes ahead and says whatever he wants in regard to them.  I don't understand the trick of referring to this verse and then back to Proverbs to use as a justification.  

You know, the apostles Paul and Peter, Jesus, even Moses don't ever tell men to exercise authority over their wives. If yo don't read authority into "head", there's no case whatsoever for husbands ruling over their wives.  

Lori teaches that the desire women have for their husbands is a negative thing and must be controlled, but conversely, husbands are encouraged to rule.  How can the curse (or consequence of sin) be a thing to be embraced by the husband and something the wife should strive to control?  Shouldn't husbands joyfully embrace the thorns and thistles and go for the hardest form of work to provide for their families? No tractors, no weed killers, nothing. Back to making plows out of a branch or something. And be joyful! 

Their theology makes no sense if you read what the Bible actually says, with no preconceptions.  

That post is wretched and delusional. As is Trey. And Lori.

Now not having sex on demand is the worst sin? Really?

Lori has chopped the Bible into a very tiny paragraph and nothing in the paragraph she kept is from Jesus. She shouldn't even be calling herself a Christian.

27 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

That post is wretched and delusional. As is Trey. And Lori.

Now not having sex on demand is the worst sin? Really?

Lori has chopped the Bible into a very tiny paragraph and nothing in the paragraph she kept is from Jesus. She shouldn't even be calling herself a Christian.

This X a million.

Ken has already said that Jesus was wrong (Well duh, he disagreed with Lori and Ken.  Of course he was wrong!).  

The are almost cult-like.  They have taken a few passages (sex, submission, the rod) and turned it into a religion.   

I feel so bad from this girl and all Lori can do is shove the same crap article at her. She needs to talk to someone who has been through this. 

Brittany says:

February 21, 2017 at 7:05 am

Articles like this are so confusing to me. Before I got married I was so excited to be the wife that is aways available for my husband. Now that I’m married, my husband is completely happy to only make love a couple times a month! It’s caused a lot of confusion and hurt because I was expecting him to be like all the men there articles talk about. It makes me feel like there is something wrong with me. I always ask him about it and he doesn’t see anything wrong with it. It doesn’t bother him near as much as it bothers me. I remind him almost every time that it’s been too long since we’ve made love again. I’m trying so hard to just be ok with the way God made my man..it just is so discouraging reading that most men want it often and that my man is completely opposite. I need prayer for wisdom in my situation.

Lori Alexander says:

February 21, 2017 at 7:24 am

You are not alone, Brittany. Thejoyfilledwife struggled with this too and wrote a post about it. I pray you will find comfort and hope in her words:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/08/women-who-have-higher-sex-drives.html

Brittany says:

February 21, 2017 at 7:35 am

Thank you Lori. I have read that article before and honestly it still doesn’t help. I guess it’s just something I have to keep working out with the Lord and my husband. I don’t wanna make him feel like I think there is something wrong with him but I just can’t stop bringing it up since it’s such a huge part of our marriage. I’ve actually asked him if he thinks he should get his testosterone levels checked but he doesn’t see the need for that. He’s only 26 so I can’t imagine what it will be like as he gets older.

Lori Alexander says:

February 21, 2017 at 7:43 am

There is a lot of research on diet and lower testosterone levels. Here are some articles that may help you begin to fix foods for him that will nourish his body and help make him healthier sexually:

https://draxe.com/how-to-increase-libido/
https://draxe.com/lack-of-energy-may-mean-lack-of-testosterone/
https://chriskresser.com/the-modern-lifestyle-a-recipe-for-adrenal-fatigue/

These are two knowledgeable guys in the area of restoring gut health which usually is the key to good health. Our foods are filled with so many antibiotics, hormones, plastics which disrupt hormones, etc. that this would be a good place to start.

I love that Lori tells her to "fix foods for him that will nourish his body".  This is probably Brittany's fault, naturally!

Ken has already said that he cooked his own meals, and we know that at least to some degree, that continues to this day.  In yesterdays video she said something like, "Ken just came down to fix his breakfast and I smiled at him".  A smile is Lori's big concession.

Maybe Brittany can just "nourish" her husband's body with a steady diet of salads and begrudging smiles.  Then she'd really be "learning" from The Godly Mentor.

Ben:

For men... sex = motivation

Then... wives can take full advantage of that motivation!!!

Yes, nothing says love like manipulating the shit out of each other.  Thanks Ben, Lori's got it covered.  She doesn't need any tips for manipulating motivating others.

She's already "motivated" Ken to let her stay home by sabotaging her own birth control.

I want to tell Brittany that everyone's sex drive is different. That it can change from season to season. That it can depend on circumstances. My husband had to work seven days a week on second shift at a manual labor job from hell for nearly three months once. Guess what? I think if I recall correctly we had sex once during that. Close to the beginning of it. His testosterone was not low. He didn't need special meals And there was no problem between us. He was just completely exhausted. Since I never learned at the knees of idiots like Lori who insist sex is all men want ever, I understand that it would return to normal when the work insanity ended.

13 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Since I never learned at the knees of idiots like Lori who insist sex is all men want ever

That's not an exaggeration, unfortunately.

Lori Alexander:

This is all most husbands want...a naked wife who smiles a lot.  

If a man doesn't want to have sex every time his wife is in the mood, he must be dealing with issues and you need to love him and support him. Things like disrespect or tiredness can affect his sex-drive.

If a woman doesn't want to have sex every time her husband does, she'd better get in the mood or she's in sin and delusional = probably on the freeway to hell. A woman's sex-drive is not affected by disrespect, lack of love or tiredness. Those are just excuses. 

Interestingly, Trey thinks men are controlled by their hormones and women by their will. How does that support their notion that men are more rational beings, not controlled by their emotions and should therefore do the leading?  

I think Ken might have fixed his own breakfast as he was anxious to get back to sexting texting that young woman who's mother did not invest in her.

She should probably expect some M&Ms in the mail soon.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived