IGNORED

Alternative Facts with Kellyanne Conway

iweartanktops

13 hours ago, JMarie said:

It looks like she's on her way to Date Night with her husband -- what's she doing stopping by Fox News?

Trying to remain valid. I would say earning her pay check but we all know she doesn't give a rat's ass about ripping off the tax payers. Her hair does look better than it has, maybe ever?

So I had a hard time following that because the video kept stopping, probably my computer saying "No, that's Faux News, stop looking at that" but also because there was no actual train of thought, was there? Just her usual weaving and bobbing, creating situational rules as she goes.

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

So I had a hard time following that because the video kept stopping, probably my computer saying "No, that's Faux News, stop looking at that" but also because there was no actual train of thought, was there? Just her usual weaving and bobbing, creating situational rules as she goes.

I'm laughing myself silly at the thought of your computer attempting to do an intervention on you for watching videos from Fox!  :pb_lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Holy fake eyelashes!  Did you all see Sarah Huckabee Sanders at today's press conference?  She must have hit the same Clinique counter!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Holy fake eyelashes!  Did you all see Sarah Huckabee Sanders at today's press conference?  She must have hit the same Clinique counter!

I didn't see her today but she is in danger of collapsing under the weight of all that eye make-up now. I guess the two of them figure cosmetic counter make-overs will give them more credibility. Sadly, it does with the group that they pander to.

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, JMarie said:

3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

I didn't see her today but she is in danger of collapsing under the weight of all that eye make-up now. I guess the two of them figure cosmetic counter make-overs will give them more credibility. Sadly, it does with the group that they pander to.

Didn't Scaramucci say something about them having a makeup artist for their press conferences? I've been trying to decide if the makeup artist hates her, or if she's playing Sally Bowles in Cabaret and doesn't have time to do her makeup at the theatre.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Didn't Scaramucci say something about them having a makeup artist for their press conferences? I've been trying to decide if the makeup artist hates her, or if she's playing Sally Bowles in Cabaret and doesn't have time to do her makeup at the theatre.

Or maybe she goes to the local retro theatre's midnight showing of Rocky Horror dressed as Frank N Furter.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

A transSEXUAL from Transylvania.  Flash back from going to Rock  Horror and the next day having the hang over from hell

• Upvote 2

"Kellyanne Conway Says She Never Uses The Term ‘Fake News.’ But She Has."

Spoiler

WASHINGTON ― White House counselor Kellyanne Conway insisted Wednesday that while she doesn’t always like how the media covers her boss, she still has the utmost respect for the news business.

“I’m a person in the West Wing who’s actually never uttered the words ‘fake news,’ ‘enemy of the people,’ ‘opposition party,’” Conway said at the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit. “I don’t speak that way. I think we need a full and free press in our nation, of course.”

“My grievance,” she added, “is never about fake news. I talk about incomplete coverage.”

But a quick search shows that she has, indeed, used the term “fake news,” albeit certainly less frequently than President Donald Trump. 

... < tweets from K-Con >

Trump and the White House have co-opted the term “fake news” to describe unfavorable stories in an attempt to discredit the media. The term originally referred to stories during the campaign that circulated on social media and were deliberately authored to be false.

During an interview on CNN last year, Conway used the term “fake news” when discussing Trump’s unlikely victory in the November election last year.

“The biggest piece of fake news in this election was that Donald Trump couldn’t win, so there’s that. That was peddled in weeks and months before the campaign, definitely in the closing days,” she said in December. “If you go back, because we have them, and you pull the whole front page ... that’s fake because it’s based on things that just aren’t true.

During another interview with CNN this year, Conway said she didn’t think the network was ”fake news,” a label Trump has given it.

Kellyanne, honey, the internet is forever.

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

“The biggest piece of fake news in this election was that Donald Trump couldn’t win, so there’s that. That was peddled in weeks and months before the campaign, definitely in the closing days,” she said in December. “If you go back, because we have them, and you pull the whole front page ... that’s fake because it’s based on things that just aren’t true.

This,this,this. You can 'forget' some parts of a lie when it is overwhelmed by an accomplishment that you feel personally responsible for. For her, the end justifies the means. I think she did some very bad things to get there, so lying just isn't that big of a deal for her.

She's Medusa with lies coming out of her head instead of snakes.

• Upvote 7

Well, we had it wrong all along. They don't lock her up in the crypt... she's made her home down in the sewers!

• Haha 5
  • Love 3

On 10/15/2017 at 8:25 AM, fraurosena said:

Well, we had it wrong all along. They don't lock her up in the crypt... she's made her home down in the sewers!

This. Was. Fabulous.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Kellywise crawled out from the sewer: "Conway responds to McCain's nationalism comment"

Spoiler

Counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday that she does not see in President Donald Trump any of the “spurious nationalism” that Sen. John McCain condemned in a Monday night speech in Philadelphia, expressing optimism that the two men might soon find themselves on the same legislative page.

McCain (R-Ariz.), who was awarded the National Constitution Center’s Liberty Medal, used his acceptance speech to warn against the “half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems.” The remarks seemed to many to be directed clearly at Trump’s particular brand of politics, although Conway disputed that assessment in a Tuesday morning interview.

“Well, I just don't see that in the president's agenda or in his philosophy. His moorings are conservative and he is governing as a center right president who believes that we pay too much in taxes, that we're overregulated, that we have not taken terrorists seriously,” Conway said on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends.” “We’ve not even been willing to call them terrorists for the last however many years. This country is safer and more prosperous under President Donald Trump.”

Trump and McCain have feuded often throughout the former’s political career, with the latter serving as among the loudest critics of the president from within the GOP. It was McCain’s opposition, including a decisive and dramatic thumbs-down “no” vote on the Senate floor, that twice scuttled his party’s efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare.

The duo’s icy relationship dates back to the early days of the 2016 presidential campaign, when Trump said McCain – a prisoner of war who was tortured during the roughly five-and-a-half years he spent in the notorious North Vietnamese “Hanoi Hilton” prison – was “not a war hero.” “I like people who weren’t captured,” the president said.

Despite the ongoing war of words between McCain and Trump, Conway suggested that White House still hoped for support from the Arizona senator in achieving the president’s conservative policy goals.

“We hope we can rely upon Sen. McCain's vote on any number of issues that Sen. McCain has promised the people of Arizona he would do,” Conway said. “Lowering taxes, getting stronger against terrorism, obviously, again, being for free markets and being for prosperity and security around the globe.”

• Upvote 5

On 10/17/2017 at 6:47 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

“Well, I just don't see that in the president's agenda or in his philosophy. His moorings are conservative and he is governing as a center right president who believes that we pay too much in taxes, that we're overregulated, that we have not taken terrorists seriously,” Conway said on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends.” “We’ve not even been willing to call them terrorists for the last however many years. This country is safer and more prosperous under President Donald Trump.”

Bless your heart Kellyanne, didn't anyone ever tell you that the dealer shouldn't get high on their own supply?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Kellywise is so full of shit that her hair should be brown by now: "Conway explains why Trump tweeted about Franken but not Moore"

Spoiler

President Donald Trump felt compelled to tweet out his thoughts on allegations of sexual misconduct against Sen. Al Franken because they represented a “brand new news story,” counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway said Friday, explaining away the difference between the president’s Franken tweets and his relatively couched comments on allegations against Republican Roy Moore.

“Al Franken was a brand new news story yesterday, and the president weighed in as he does on the news of the day often enough,” Conway told Fox News Friday morning. “The Roy Moore story is eight days old and the president put out a statement during his Asia trip on that. And since then, our press secretary has spoken on behalf of the president saying that he believes the people of Alabama will sort out what to do with Roy Moore and with that election.”

Allegations against Franken (D-Minn.) that date back to 2006 surfaced on Thursday when broadcaster Leeann Tweeden said the senator and comedian had kissed her against her will and groped her breasts while she was asleep during a USO tour. A photo of Franken groping Tweeden, apparently taken aboard a military aircraft, was published along with Tweeden’s account.

Franken issued a statement apologizing for his conduct, but Trump still piled on, writing online that “The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?”

While Trump was quick to attack Franken, his comments on Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore have been relatively muted. Beginning last week with a story in The Washington Post, Moore has been accused of sexually assaulting girls as young as 14 years old, allegations he has denied. A growing list of Republicans have denounced Moore and expressed belief in the accounts of his accusers, but Trump has said little in public about the accusation, issuing a statement through the White House press office that Moore should step aside “if these allegations are true.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Thursday pointedly did not call on Moore to drop out of the Alabama special election to fill the seat previously occupied by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, telling reporters that “the people of Alabama should make the decision on who their next senator should be.”

Trump himself has been accused of a range of sexual misconduct by at least 16 women, allegations that he vehemently denied during last year's presidential campaign.

I hope she'll join the striped jumpsuit crew sooner, rather than, later.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

More from Kellywise: "Kellyanne Conway’s New Position On Roy Moore: We Need His Tax Bill Vote"

Subtitle of article: “There is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” she said last week. Unless that Senate seat is voting on tax reform, apparently."

Spoiler

Kellyanne Conway suggested Monday that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore’s potential to help pass the GOP’s tax bill outweighs the mounting child molestation accusations against him ― a stance that represents a major shift from comments she made last week on the matter.

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s. 

But on Monday, Conway seemed all but ready to throw Moore’s accusers under the bus in exchange for the candidate’s potential to help pass the GOP’s tax bill. 

“So vote Roy Moore?” asked “Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade after Conway bashed Doug Jones, Moore’s Democratic opponent in the race.

“I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” Conway responded. 

Conway also suggested that “the media” isn’t truly concerned about sexual abuse allegations, noting that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) “still has his job” after being accused last week of forcibly kissing and groping a woman in 2006. Franken issued an apology. 

Moore has denied all allegations that he sexually harassed or assaulted teenage girls when he was in his 30s. The Republican National Committee and high-ranking GOP lawmakers have ditched their support for him, but Moore has refused to drop out of the race.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have called on Moore to drop out of the race. President Donald Trump has remained noticeably silent on the matter, despite slamming Franken just hours after news broke of sexual assault allegations. 

Conway hesitated on Monday when the Fox hosts pointed out Moore’s rapid decline in support, specifically from women. 

“Right,” Conway said. “And you know what? I just want everybody to know Doug Jones ― nobody ever says his name and pretends he is some kind of conservative Democrat in Alabama. And he’s not.”

She is so repulsive.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Too bad nothing will happen to her: "Former ethics adviser files complaint against Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway"

Spoiler

WASHINGTON – The dispute over Roy Moore's Senate campaign has now led to a legal complaint against White House adviser Kellyanne Conway.

Walter Shaub, a former government ethics official and frequent critic of President Trump, said Conway's comments about Moore's Democratic challenger Doug Jones may be a violation of the Hatch Act, which forbids federal employees from getting involved in elections. Shaub said he filed a complaint with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel. 

"She’s standing in front of the White House. It seems pretty clear she was appearing in her official capacity when she advocated against a candidate," tweeted Shaub, who earlier this year left his job as director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics.

... < tweets >

During a Fox News interview on Tuesday, Conway said: "I just want everybody to know Doug Jones, nobody ever says his name and they pretend that he’s some kind of conservative Democrat in Alabama and he’s not.”

The White House pushed back on the idea that Conway used her official position to weigh in on the election. 

"Ms. Conway did not advocate for or against the election of a candidate, and specifically declined to encourage Alabamans to vote a certain way," Raj Shah, principal deputy White House press secretary, said in a statement. 

"She was speaking about issues and her support for the President's agenda," Shah continued. "This election is for the people of Alabama to decide." 

In an apparent response to Shaub on Twitter, Conway said her comments mirrored those of President Trump.

"I addressed Doug Jones," Conway said. "I did not address Roy Moore. Let Alabama choose its representatives."

... < tweet >

The U.S. Office of Special Counsel, which handles Hatch Act cases, has previously flagged statements by Conway as possible ethics violations. 

Earlier this year, Conway spoke on Fox News from the White House briefing room and urged viewers to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff” – appearing to endorse the fashion line by Trump's daughter. Ethics rules prohibit government officials from using their positions to to endorse any product or service. 

Richard Painter, former ethics lawyer for president George W. Bush, agreed that Conway appeared to violate the Hatch Act "by using her position to take sides in a partisan election."

That, he tweeted, "is a firing offense. And for her this is strike two." 

... < tweet >

I would laugh myself silly if she was fired because of her big mouth.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Have your airsick bag ready: "We appreciate the platform’: Kellyanne Conway congratulates ‘Fox & Friends’"

Spoiler

Mediaite’s 2017 list of most influential media figures includes a fair helping of compliments, as you might expect from such a ranking. MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle (No. 42) “has made a name for herself with a tough interviewing style.” NBC News’s Lester Holt (No. 39) “conducted arguably THE most significant interview of the year” — with President Trump after the firing of FBI Director James B. Comey. Fox News’s Harris Faulkner (No. 62) “strikes a calming balance between the sort of voicey opinion programs that get the big numbers and providing an even keel anchoring opinion-based debates.”

So you might expect a flood of superlatives attached to the No. 1 entry. After all, they’re the most influential in all of media. Well, no. Here’s the entry for the three hosts — Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade and Ainsley Earhardt — of the Fox News opinion morning show “Fox & Friends.”

The President of the United States regularly starts his day watching Fox & Friends and then tweets about whatever they cover, and however, they cover it. He promotes their show, tags them by name, and sings their praises. That alone makes Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, and Ainsley Earhardt three of the most influential media people not just in the United States, but in the entire world. Since they have captured the President’s attention – which often then gets tweeted and covered by the media – the topics they cover essentially set the national agenda for the rest of the day. That is influence like few other media figures have ever enjoyed.

So Mediaite, it would appear, knows full well that “Fox & Friends” is the most idiotic and craven and bootlicking show in all of television news.

Yet someone around Washington didn’t quite pick up on the damning-with-no-praise ranking. “I have to take a point of personal privilege folks and congratulate you,” said White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Thursday morning’s edition of “Fox & Friends.” “I don’t know if you’re too humble to tell your viewers.”

And then, out of the mouth of Doocy came the No. 1 cable-news utterance of 2017: “We have not mentioned this. We have not mentioned this,” he said.

Conway continued: “I have to do it, I’m sorry. Roll the tape, please. The three of you were ranked the No. 1 most influential media figures. … Congratulations to you, and I think influence and impact are important because we’re just trying to get our message out here and we appreciate the platform.” The three people on the “Fox & Friends” couch didn’t seem too eager to continue chatting about their distinction.

There’ll be no doubting Conway’s affirmation that the Trump people appreciate all the work that “Fox & Friends” does for them. The “Fox & Friends” team, after all, organized a tidy video press release for the new tax bill with the assistance of Ivanka Trump. “A lot of good stuff in there,” said Doocy, as Ivanka Trump riffed on the provisions of the bill.

It was as if Ivanka Trump and the “Fox & Friends” crew were trying to one-up each other in hyping the bill. “Ivanka, some of these companies are already benefiting. It has not even been 24 hours and workers at some of the companies that we all use on a daily basis are benefiting,” said Earhardt. “For instance, AT&T: 2,000 of their workers are getting $1,000 each before Christmas and at Wells Fargo, the hourly wages are now going up to $15 an hour. … Comcast, the non-executives, the people who aren’t the bosses that make the big bucks — 100,000 of them are getting $1,000 bonuses. So you’re saying, some of these families that are 400 dollars away — they can’t cover an emergency — they’re living paycheck to paycheck: $1,000, that’s really big, right before Christmas. What a gift for them!”

So said a morning television host with a television host salary.

At the end of the interview, Earhardt again revved up her noblesse oblige: “We’re so happy for the little guys, the ones that really deserve to have the extra thousand dollars in their pocket or whatever it may be.”

Oh well. Surely tomorrow’s edition of “Fox & Friends” will delve into how the tax bill is a giveaway to millionaires and billionaires; how its impact on health-care markets — it rescinds Obamacare’s individual mandate — will likely produce a scenario in which 13 million fewer people have insurance in 10 years than under current statutes; and how wealthy senators who voted for the bill stand to reap windfalls.

Doing that sort of coverage, however, might drop the “Fox & Friends” crew from the top of the rankings and into the maw of other television shows that do journalism.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I have sent an email to ABC News, asking why they continue to give Kellywise a platform: "Conway: Trump has 'full confidence' in Kelly"

Spoiler

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said on Sunday that President Trump has full confidence in chief of staff John Kelly amid the fallout from abuse allegations against former staff secretary Rob Porter. 

"I spoke with the president last night about this very issue and he wanted me to re-emphasize to everyone, including this morning that he has full confidence in his current chief of staff Gen. John Kelly and that he is not actively searching for replacements," Conway told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week." 

Porter resigned from his White House post on Wednesday after abuse allegations from his two ex-wives surfaced. Kelly reportedly knew for months that Porter had not obtained a full security clearance due to the allegations.

NBC News reported last week that Trump was considering possible replacements for Kelly amid the fallout. 

The president tweeted Saturday that people's "lives are being shattered ... by a mere allegation."  

... < twitler's whiny "due process" tweet >

"What the president is saying when he is talking about due process, he’s right in this way, we are a country of laws," Conway said on CNN's "State of the Union." "But we as individuals have a duty to assess everybody on a case-by-case basis," she added.

Conway, during the ABC News interview, also defended the president's treatment of women in the White House.

"Why would someone like me and other women work there?" Conway asked. 

"He has many times come to the aid of women privately," she said. "That's the Donald Trump I see and I know."

I don't like commenting on looks, but she is looking rough. I guess selling one's soul will do that to a person.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I have sent an email to ABC News, asking why they continue to give Kellywise a platform: "Conway: Trump has 'full confidence' in Kelly"

Reveal hidden contents

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said on Sunday that President Trump has full confidence in chief of staff John Kelly amid the fallout from abuse allegations against former staff secretary Rob Porter. 

"I spoke with the president last night about this very issue and he wanted me to re-emphasize to everyone, including this morning that he has full confidence in his current chief of staff Gen. John Kelly and that he is not actively searching for replacements," Conway told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week." 

Porter resigned from his White House post on Wednesday after abuse allegations from his two ex-wives surfaced. Kelly reportedly knew for months that Porter had not obtained a full security clearance due to the allegations.

NBC News reported last week that Trump was considering possible replacements for Kelly amid the fallout. 

The president tweeted Saturday that people's "lives are being shattered ... by a mere allegation."  

"What the president is saying when he is talking about due process, he’s right in this way, we are a country of laws," Conway said on CNN's "State of the Union." "But we as individuals have a duty to assess everybody on a case-by-case basis," she added.

Conway, during the ABC News interview, also defended the president's treatment of women in the White House.

"He has many times come to the aid of women privately," she said. "That's the Donald Trump I see and I know."

I don't like commenting on looks, but she is looking rough. I guess selling one's soul will do that to a person.

I've read comments elsewhere that she looked pretty rough this morning. Maybe she's living on a bench on Penn avenue now.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from the Annals of Contrariness, brought to you exclusively from the Alternative Universe and endorsed by the presidunce himself, I give you the latest Kellywise Conjob Chicane!

Kellyanne Conway laughably claims Trump has improved US global image

Trump’s approval rating is slippingafter a brief bump, so Kellyanne Conway responded in typical fashion by lying through her teeth.

After a yet another disastrous week for Trump, Conway appeared on Fox News’ “Watters’ World” to try to deflect the bad news. She praised Trump’s unhinged appearance at the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) conference. And she told Watters that people “love” Trump “all across the country.”

“The numbers now show that,” host Jesse Watters said. “He’s at 50 percent approval rating, which is higher than President Obama at the same time in their presidency.”

“Our standing in the world is up according to these independent polls, as well,” Conway claimed. “And that’s a direct nexus because of his leadership.”

[video]

But Watters and Conway are both telling absurd lies.

Trump’s approval rating did crack 50 percent in one outlier poll that heavily favors Republicans. But a brand-new CNN poll shows Trump’s approval matching his historic low of 35 percent. And his average approval among nine polls is 42.2 percent, including that one outlier.

As for the nation’s standing, the most recent Gallup survey shows just 30 percent approval for the United States’ role on the global stage. That’s down from 48 percent under President Obama, and “the lowest level Gallup has recorded since beginning its global leadership poll over a decade ago.”

Conway appears to be citing a different Gallup poll that measured Americans’ perceptions of our standing in the world. But even that poll showed only 29 percent of Americans think world leaders respect Trump, far lower than under President Obama.

That standing likely won’t improve after Trump casually threatened to do something “very, very unfortunate for the world” if diplomacy with North Korea doesn’t work.

Trump’s reckless and incompetent handling of world affairs may be fine with the isolationist segment of his supporters. But in the real world outside of Fox News, Trump is as unpopular as ever.

:laughing-lettersrofl:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Speaking of Kellyanne, we forgot to commemorate the Bowling Green Massacre at the end of January:

Screenshot 2018-02-25 at 6.21.45 PM.png

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

On 12/02/2018 at 1:47 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

She needs to  install her portrait in the white house attic ASAP. That would prevent her from looking so rough. 

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic