IGNORED

Alternative Facts with Kellyanne Conway

iweartanktops

16 minutes ago, JMarie said:

But she was still deflecting like crazy.

Yup, deflect and spin, spin, spin.  That's her shtick.  As I've said before and will say again, she's there to deflect the obvious and provide alternate talking points for the base, who can then use those talking points to deflect any arguments based on the obvious. 

On 6/30/2017 at 4:18 PM, GrumpyGran said:

I'd be surprised if her kids don't go to one of those expensive "Christian" private schools. No time for gossip there, they're all on their knees praying for a Godly husband or a joyfully available wife. And a high-paying career garnered through crony-ism.

Kellyanne is Catholic, so kids are likely in a private school for the very, very powerful and wealthy, but not fundy.  

• Upvote 4

Before the move to DC they went to an expensive but fairly liberal and definately secular school.  Right now they are going to a day camp that's totally secular.

• Upvote 4

@Howl I like to say when she looks awake and refreshed it's because they let her out of the dungeon and threw her a few pizza crusts :p.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Howl said:

I must say that Kellyanne looks absolutely radiant, refreshed and super glam, like she got a good night's sleep, a super hair and makeup person, a spa day, an intravenous vitamin transfusion and a good blood meal. 

Didn't see it -- watching her is right up there with watching Sean Hannity IMO. But that sure is hard to believe...

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, apple1 said:

Didn't see it -- watching her is right up there with watching Sean Hannity IMO. But that sure is hard to believe...

Never watched Sean Hannity.  Early on, when she was sent out to Trumpsplain every damn day, she was looking desperately haggard.  I think she got to rest for awhile, or maybe now that John Kelly is in command....

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

John Kelly needs to get rid of K-Con: "Kellyanne Conway Blasts Chris Cuomo For Harvey Climate Change Question"

Spoiler

Don’t get Kellyanne Conway started on climate change.

In an interview Wednesday, CNN’s Chris Cuomo questioned the presidential counselor about climate change’s role in creating so-called “100-year floods” like the ones the superstorm Harvey caused. He asked whether President Donald Trump’s administration is “open to that conversation.” 

“Chris, we’re trying to help the people whose lives are literally underwater, and you want to have a conversation about climate change,” she snapped, in the exchange. (See the video below.) “I mean, that is — I’m not going to engage in that right now because I work for a president and a vice president and a country that is very focused on helping the millions of affected Texans, and, god forbid, Louisianans.”

Cuomo retorted, “Imagine if we could find ways to reduce the number of these storms.”

“You’re gonna play climatologist tonight?” Conway shot back.

The two have sparred before, so it’s no surprise that the interview turned tense over a hot-button issue. After all, Conway’s boss once said, “I’m not a believer in man-made global warming.”

While scientists debate climate change’s influence on Harvey, one Cornell University climate researcher said arctic warming “likely played an important role in making Hurricane Harvey such an extreme killer storm.”

The death toll from Harvey has climbed to at least 35, Reuters reported, and at least 30,000 people have been displaced.

Her picture should appear in the dictionary next to the word irrelevant.

• Upvote 8

On 8/31/2017 at 1:32 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

“You’re gonna play climatologist tonight?” Conway shot back.

Are you Kellyanne? You know more than real scientists? Sigh. Kelly you vanished from the tee vee for a while,  please go away again.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Are you Kellyanne? You know more than real scientists? Sigh. Kelly you vanished from the tee vee for a while,  please go away again.

I saw that!  She actually called Chris Cuomo an "amateur climatologist."  And she was arguing with Cuomo when he said Americans didn't want to pick produce, and that's why foreigners often take those jobs.  Conway picked produce for eight summers, she countered.  Working in the summer to save up for college or buy clothes at Benetton is different than working to support a family.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Well bless your heart, dearie. Still trying to stay relevant by reliving the presidential campaign and attacking the candidate that lost. I hate to break it to you, but... it's only making you look more pathetic than ever. 

Hillary spent 9/11 anniversary 'talking about Hillary,' Kellyanne Conway tweets

Spoiler

Kellyanne Conway, a White House counselor known for aggressively defending President Trump in the news media, took Hillary Clinton to task Monday night for promoting her book on the 16th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. 

On the anniversary of that dark day in American history, when the nation is still reeling from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, "Hillary is talking about Hillary," Conway tweeted.

Conway sent the tweet while retweeting a link to a USA TODAY interview with Clinton on her new book What Happened, which hit bookshelves Tuesday. In the interview, Clinton said she is "convinced" that Trump's associates worked with the Russian government to sway the outcome of the 2016 election. 

Clinton did take the time Monday to honor those lost in the 9/11 attacks with a tweet saying, "Today we remember those we lost on September 11, 2001, and reflect on the sacrifice of the victims and responders. We'll never forget." 

• Upvote 4

Run along Kellyanne, it's your turn to prevent the orange idiot from sticking knives in the electrical outlets.

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Run along Kellyanne, it's your turn to prevent the orange idiot from sticking knives in the electrical outlets.

You know, I could actually see him doing that. I don't think he understands electricity. Just like KellyAnne doesn't understand that you need to stand clear if you're going to smack that tetherball.

• Upvote 6

I truly do not remember any previous President or his staff needing to denigrate a "defeated" opponent 10 months after the election.

It's almost as though they have to justify "winning".

• Upvote 10

23 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

You know, I could actually see him doing that. I don't think he understands electricity. Just like KellyAnne doesn't understand that you need to stand clear if you're going to smack that tetherball.

It's not that he doesn't understand electricity.  Instead, he calls it fake news.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, JMarie said:

It's not that he doesn't understand electricity.  Instead, he calls it fake news.

I love you so much it hurts. :clap:

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Saw this on Twitter:

Yikes! Sorry, ok, so what's up with this? This broad always has a back-up plan so what is it now? She can't seriously still think the Crazy Train is going to keep running for seven more years. Wonder if they found some moldy business practices in the 'fridge and she's distancing herself. Or gettin' the cash while she can to finance her family 'vacation' to a country that doesn't extradite?

• Upvote 3

On 1-10-2017 at 2:58 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Saw this on Twitter:

Heh, I laughed way too hard at the first comment on this tweet:

Seriously though, Kellyanne does not look well. At all. And it seems to be getting worse. Staying in the crypt for so long is not agreeing with her complexion, that's for sure.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Heh, I laughed way too hard at the first comment on this tweet:

Seriously though, Kellyanne does not look well. At all. And it seems to be getting worse. Staying in the crypt for so long is not agreeing with her complexion, that's for sure.

Some things you can change, some things require the Melania treatment. I applaud her for not going that route. But anything she does with that hair would help. 

Wonder if her stress level is high. Mueller hasn't requested her presence so perhaps she didn't get picked for the Testify Against Him team. So she will be on the You're Going Down Too team.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Wonder if her stress level is high. Mueller hasn't requested her presence so perhaps she didn't get picked for the Testify Against Him team. So she will be on the You're Going Down Too team.

He still may require her to testify. Either way, I think she's screwed in the long run. I won't shed a tear.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He still may require her to testify. Either way, I think she's screwed in the long run. I won't shed a tear.

She's going to have to change her lipstick when she has to start wearing orange. That frosted pink won't do.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

But anything she does with that hair would help.

I'd love to see what a good stylist would suggest in terms of cut and color to bring out her eyes. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Look who got a free makeover at her local Clinique counter!  (no offense to any FJers who work at Clinique counters)

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/09/kellyanne-conway-calls-out-bob-corker-irresponsible-tweet-trump

I think she also got her hair trimmed. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I think she also got her hair trimmed. 

It looks like she's on her way to Date Night with her husband -- what's she doing stopping by Fox News?

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic