IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy - Social Media Silence

choralcrusader8613

Since God is planning their family and all, how long do you think until we get a pregnancy announcement.  I bet she is either knocked up or will be in the next month and we will hear about it in March/April. When they need a bump to keep the family relevant in-between other pregnancies and engagements.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, RabbitKM said:

Waiting for God to plan your family... hm.. sounds like they are not waiting very patiently. Also it sounds weird, because theoretically God would have already planned it ahead of time (unless he's leaving these two for the last minute hehe), so they are really waiting for God to reveal his plan or something along those lines. 

Well they're waiting for lines for sure :). I hoped they would wait and enjoy their time together but guess not. Could be they're not telling us if they are though. 'Cause that would be counterproductive to the whole show. 

Just went down the rabbit hole of their website. Not overly impressed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12 hours ago, GotCaughtDancing said:

Since God is planning their family and all, how long do you think until we get a pregnancy announcement.  I bet she is either knocked up or will be in the next month and we will hear about it in March/April. When they need a bump to keep the family relevant in-between other pregnancies and engagements.

Or wait to announce during Josh's trial to keep the positive light on them:my_dodgy:

4 minutes ago, Mrs.Right said:

Or wait to announce during Josh's trial to keep the positive light on them:my_dodgy:

Did i lose something? What trial?

I could use some advice from long hair havers. My hair is growing out and finally starting to get long enough to call "long hair." It's been a while and I got used to it not being all over my back and neck. I LOVE it long, but i think just letting it roam free while i sleep is no longer acceptable to me. Do any of you braid yours or otherwise wrangle it for sleep?

16 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Did i lose something? What trial?

Yeah, I don't remember there being any trial for Josh coming up. Do you have a link, @Mrs.Right?

15 minutes ago, missegeno said:

I could use some advice from long hair havers. My hair is growing out and finally starting to get long enough to call "long hair." It's been a while and I got used to it not being all over my back and neck. I LOVE it long, but i think just letting it roam free while i sleep is no longer acceptable to me. Do any of you braid yours or otherwise wrangle it for sleep?

I have long, straight, and smooth hair and the only way to keep it from becoming a total mess when sleeping is to braid it. I can't wear a bun or anything because the hair ties always slide out or things loosen up too much and it gets too messy.

21 minutes ago, missegeno said:

Yeah I braid my hair as well. It just keeps it from tangling so much. 

31 minutes ago, missegeno said:

I braid it. I find if I keep it in a bun instead I have creases in weird places that make more work for me to get rid of in the morning.

I googled "Josh Duggar trial" and came up with nothing recent. I think she may have been mistaken? 

Either way, Jinger won't announce a pregnancy until after Jessa and maybe a few months before Dumber is set to give birth to keep momentum. 

40 minutes ago, missegeno said:

I do mostly in summer or when i have to wash it the Next days. I put in a bun or i made a braid it depends on how tired i'm 

Josh is being sued by that DJ who's profile picture he stole to use on OKCupid and Ashley Madison. Maybe thats the lawsuit they're talking about...

Jinger has to time her announcement between  Jessa's and Jill's births and Joy's engagement and wedding. Can't have too much happening in one season. We must stretch out the boredom.

2 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Yeah, I don't remember there being any trial for Josh coming up. Do you have a link, @Mrs.Right?

My mistake, not a trial, but lawsuit from the man who Josh used his profile pic on Ashley Madison case is going to court at the end of the month, according to Daily Mail. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4182440/Anna-Duggar-filing-divorce-husband-Josh.html

2 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@missegeno,  I had really long hair for over 20 years and I always braided it at night.  It might help, too, to sleep on a satin pillowcase.

I love my satin pillowcases, they really help preserve my hair.

I watched the part where Jinger mouthed "i can't" and I think it was more of a case where she couldn't be in the middle of Jessa and Jeremy butting heads so she moved away from the conversation. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of two strong willed people either.  

My daughter is very much like Jessa in the bossiness department and I definitely do not get in the middle when she's bossing or arguing ! It would be like being run over by a steamroller so I can definitely sympathize with both Jinger and Jeremy.

I would love to see how Jessa would react if Jinger were to side with Jeremy. I really hope he helps her get her confidence and sass back. 

2 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

My daughter is very much like Jessa in the bossiness department and I definitely do not get in the middle when she's bossing or arguing ! It would be like being run over by a steamroller so I can definitely sympathize with both Jinger and Jeremy.

My younger sister is naturally bossy, and she is a guard in a jail.  She expects everyone to jump when she says jump.

7 hours ago, missegeno said:

I have long hair and I French braid it every night. Can't deal with hair in my face at night, and the snarls that I get because of how fine it is

@missegeno I have long wavy hair/ borderline curly and I usually braid it at night.  I got hot very easily at night though, so sometimes in the summer I will braid it and then pin it up. 

There are also times when I do a messy loose bun with two hair ties and that seems to keep shape better than a structured bun. 

On 2/2/2017 at 4:06 PM, marmalade said:

I read it as that they are in Laredo "for now." This gives them wiggle room for Jinger to return home. And I'm sure Boob will make Jeremy an offer he can't refuse. It'll be interesting to see how easily he's bribed. 

I dunno.

Jeremy's probably not rolling in dough as a pastor, but he is 29 and has actually monetarily supported himself for at least 6-7 years. He might not be willing to give up the freedom, and he's probably smart enough to realize that JimBob is not going to be able to support all his adult children and their mushrooming families into eternity.  

The other spouses had/have no options:

• Ben married Jessa as a teenager with no degree or work experience. Now he's about to be a father of two in his early 20s, still with no marketable degree or work experience beyond odd jobs for his FIL and a reality TV career. (OK, I remember he got an associate's in something a while back but unless that's in a medical field, it's not worth much).
  • Anna is mother of four with no degree or work experience, and an unemployable lout of a husband.
  • Derick has an accounting degree, sure. But prior to marrying Jill he had never actually worked an office job, which can be a difficult transition, especially for those of us with wanderlust (I know of what I speak). And he clearly did not take to it well. 

10 minutes ago, lomo6 said:
  • But prior to marrying Jill he had never actually worked an office job, which can be a difficult transition, especially for those of us with wanderlust (I know of what I speak). And he clearly did not take to it well. 

Oh! Oh? I thought he was working for Walmart corporate before he got married and gave up his career for his father-in.... I mean, for his wife. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived