IGNORED

Good grief, how did Sherry not set the house afire?

bionicmlle

bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.com/2011/09/gods-provisiona-baby-tea.html

Her posts are incredibly long and bless her heart, her sister just passed away, but SERIOUSLY???? A candelabra with REAL candles directly under a tulle tent????

Be sure to drink your extra-pink pepto bismol before visiting her site.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how she made the post about the baby shower all about her. Complete with a bunch of pictures of herself in her Barbie Faux Victorian outfit. Sheesh! My grandma would love all the tulle, ruffles, pink, and Teddy bears. Gag!

:shock:

The pink.

It burns.

How does her family live in that house!?

And I didn't realize the baby shower was for someone else until like 3/4 through the post. I totally thought it was for her.

And I'm not even mentioning that dress. :hand:

That post actually made me a little bit ill. I, too, thought that she was the one having the baby until I got to the end of her post. Wow, everything is always about her, isn't it!

Don't you understand?!? Her colors are blush and bashful. She has chosen two shades of pink, one is much deeper than the other. Pink is her signature color!

On a side note... I saw the candelabra and thought...there's no way she'll actually light those candles... it's just for show. Then, the final pictures of the flames less than a foot from the tulle... that's so reckless. Romance does not trump fire.

Yet again another blog that caused my husband to come back for a second look as he walked by. He said he would seriously consider divorce if I tried to decorate our house like that.

Maybe her husband would have more money to buy Christmas gifts if she didn't spend so much buying pink crap to sit around the house. I don't care if she did buy it all at yardsales, all that adds up. How do you live with small children in a house like that? Does anyone remember the Glamour Shots from the late 80's early 90's? Her hair and make-up looks like it is from one of those.

What does Mr. Rovirosa do for a living? Because I haven't seen that much plastic since (one of my personal heroes in certain life aspects) Shannon Tweed.

Wow! :shock: That site is really . . . something. I didn't even get to the end of the post about the Baby Tea; I couldn't take any more. She certainly is full of herself, isn't she?

She is also one of those, "You need to stay skinny to honor your husband!" fundies. Luckily, Mr. Barbie is man enough to handle a few extra pounds.

I wasn't going to mention the dress in my first post but since someone ELSE brought it up, I'll add my 2cents.

Two words: Stripper Pole. She looks like she is in character - "Naughty Pastor's Wife" -- and about to do a sassy striptease to "Like a Virgin." :angelic-red:

Ow. My eyes.... :(

I didn't think she was going to light the candles either, but then I saw the pic. What an idiot.

I actually kind of like the dress, but her face... She's wearing far too much makeup. Far. too. much.

Also, the thing was so ridiculously feminine that I'm wondering what a "Baby Tea" would look like for an expected boy.

Eeep. I had never seen that blog before. She makes Lady Lydia seem almost spartan.

Where is her husband, anyway? She talks about him being a missionary to a communist country, and that it's too dangerous for the family to be with him. I'm straining my brain trying to think of a communist country that isn't also a totalitarian state (and thus pretty safe!) and I can't come up with one.

And what was the deal with them leaving Mexico and then not being allowed back? Sounds more like hubby is a "missionary" for the CIA, not God.

Good grief, how did Sherry not set the house afire?

Well, her blog-name is "A living sacrifice" so maybe that's what she intended to do there. To be a living sacrifice.

Holy smoke, I missed that the first time around.

Me too. Oh my Daddy! What a pink, ruffly, wrapped in ribbon and lace nut job.

What a priss! There is just no other word for it! And I've never seen such a sickly-sweet writing style before!

Like, I LOVE pink and have often wished that everything I had was pink...but then I saw her house/blog and I changed my mind, haha.

Wow, it seems like she played dress-up when she 6 years old, and decided to never come back to the real world. It's all a cute little princess game to her. She is living in her own little world.

Oh. My. God.

I think I would have to consider divorce were I her husband. How the heck can you live with all that PINK!!!! every day? I couldn't even read the blog post cuz the pink was all I could see.

Archived