IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 2, Different Show, Same...

choralcrusader8613

Sounds like a boring escape room tbh. Like the most PG you could do. I'm sure the clues are interesting and tricky though but I'd want something more 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Counting on - How many Duggars does it take to get out of a room - part 2

I seriously cant type anymore... my belly is in the way and I cant get close to the laptop! 

They arrive at the escape room - NWA escape room. 

Jeremy says they decided to have the weekend in NWA because its central.

They are spanish explorers looking for a missing person who crashlanded on the continent.  He was researching the mayan cultures and they need to find his reserach.  There will be a volcanic eruption in an hour... The guys will go first.

Jeremy thinks that its a great activity for an engaged couple,especially when they're on opposite teams... 

Joy explains there are different cabinets with locks on it and random papers that you find.  You have to figure out your mission and accomplish it before the time is up.

Jeremy says the guys team is strong. they have different skills like street smarts and intuition... 

Bin TH - I realized this is going to be pretty tricky.  We only had 60 minutes and these clues are not coming easily.  

In the other room the girls just sit there.  Jessa says that some of them are claustrophobic...

The guys get out of one room and now they're in another room.  They find more numbers....

Derick cant believe how hard it is.  

The clock ticks down and they say that they're dead.  

Producer - how did it go

We all died...

The girls get in the room... The guys get to watch via closed circuit tv

Derick says the girls are more efficient.

Jill decides they should just take the hinges off the cabinet.  It didnt say they couldnt do that... but it doesnt work.  Jessa sees that there are lights and they need to see how it works.

Jinger/Jeremy TH - the escape room can teach them things about marriage - listening - and then he talks over her.

The girls figure out how to unlock a key. 

The guys comment how they figures out more than they did.  

The volcano erupts... they die too.

Jeremy says that the ladies won.

5 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Sounds like a boring escape room tbh. Like the most PG you could do. I'm sure the clues are interesting and tricky though but I'd want something more 

When I saw the previews, I just figured it was Christian. Because why else bother, as far as they're concerned? 

Derick really doesn't look pleased by losing. It makes me think about when Jill said she'll go with Derick's guess of the gender because he's always right and I'm wrong 

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

When I saw the previews, I just figured it was Christian. Because why else bother, as far as they're concerned? 

if it was christian - would it be more or less fun 

7 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Yeah, it looked pretty low budget and low excitement.  I'm also not sure how this is an exercise for the marriage considering they split them up!

Wow.  Jeremy owes a "golf costume" apology to the late Payne Stewart.  Egads!

..... I've never seen such hackers and so many worm burners. This bunch oughta stick to putt putt.

Let's face it, their entire life is an escape room. And I don't think they're going to make it out in time. :my_confused:

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

Duggars, fiancees, and spouses in the Wild sounds like a colassal failure. 

pshhh you're wrong! they showed us in Counting On that they went to survival camp!!!

OMG she does ALL THEIR LAUNDRY?!?!?!?   What the hell does Moochelle do all day?!

3 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

OMG she does ALL THEIR LAUNDRY?!?!?!?

not anymore - plus the grocery shopping 

and Jana takes care of the kids 

the parents - where are the parents 

apparently they are replaying the entire wedding in two weeks 

1 hour ago, warriorblade8857 said:

*Yes, get rid of the books! Hide away those useless things somewhere else. [Sarcasm.]*

Glaringly obvious that books are not valued in the Duggar family.

Except to hide notes in about past family sexual abuse...

All the laundry  + all the shopping. 

What does ANYONE do in that house all day?????

Counting on - Reinforcing jinder roles and calling it a party - part 3

The guys arrive at the golf course.  Jeremy explains it will be a good activity to hang out and share memories

Jinger TH - jeremy said he wasnt a good golfer so he got an outfit that looks intimidating.  He looks like an extra in "the legend of bagger vance."

Bin and Derick say they were just "keep calm and golf on."

Jeremy takes a swing and misses.  Then he tries again and it doesnt work well.  He says he went for the classic look to help his game and it didnt work.  

Bin and Derick have only been to the put put place and the driving range.  Derick is wearing a hoodie... They all destroy the course fucking up their swing... Jeremy says it was a 'learning experience.'

Derick had 9 or 10, bin 21 strokes to the first hole... 

Jeremy explains what a bogey is... bin cant really name the clubs. Derick says its not a sandwich, its a sand wedge.

The girls dont know what a putter is.... or a birdie...

The guys (on the course) talk about how the wedding is in a month and she will move there right away.  The menfolk give advice about focusing on eachother, and getting less than 12 strokes to the hole...

Back at the TTH the girls (and michelle) make jewelry.

Sing he, a jewelry designer (who claims to be prominent) shows them how to make stuff.  Apparently this will be what they wear at the wedding.

JInger explains that wedding plans are coming along and there are stressful days.  They are waiting for their first kiss.  They need to talk about it.

Jessa explains that they should go "the same way" when they kiss.  Both go left or both right.  ITs not that complicated.

Jill says either he initiates... Derick dipped me and it was sweet.  She knew he was going to do that.

Jessa explains that they had theirs in private.  Theythought it would be embarrasing if they missed, they should save it for in private.

Jeremy wants to kiss on stage.  She's not nervous, she's excited.  It will be a super special moment.  IT will be awkward if they miss.

Michelle - it will be a sad day, but a happy day.

Joy - I'm going to miss these times, it will just be 3 older girls inthe area.  She's a huge part in our family and thinks of the things we forget about - laundry, gorcery shopping, caring for others, taking the kids out for fun outings...

Jessa - I'm losing how close my best friend it, its 12 hours away and the visits wont happen frequent enough.

Spurge comes and eats crackers.  They ask the sex of the baby and jessa wont answer.

back at the golf course its taking the guys an hour/hole.  

They say its a win because they never played before.  

Bin - we were keeping score, but it was 2 different classes.  We were just there to have fun.

It was a "blessing" to have weekends like these

Back at the TTH

Jill makes a "station" bracelet.  

Jana says it was fast and easy.

Jana makes Anna's earings.

Joy - we were missing 4 or 5 bridesmaids so we made jewelry for all of them

jinger - it was really special to spend time with my mom and sisters.

jessa - we're taking in time with our sisters and making the most of them.

The guys return!

Jinger - I loved his outfit.

Michelle asks who won.  They had no winner.

Jeremy has to go back to laredo for church.  Jinger takes him to the airport, except Jeremy is driving... no sign of a chaperone.

I found it interesting that the jewelry party was for the older girls.  Anna didn't participate.  But Josie was stuck to Michelle like glue.

I thought of a rosary bracelet when they said "station".

Goodness gracious- letting Israel drink tomato sauce out of a can!  Blech.

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Goodness gracious- letting Israel drink tomato sauce out of a can!  Blech.

I wasn't sure what I was seeing.  That is an odd thing for a small child to ingest, yes?

the illusion that Izzy will be allowed to go to a school like that is sad 

perhaps they are trying to mainstream the family but we know it's not true 

Why do they keep asking the Duggars questions they don't know the answer to? To make them look stupid? To make us pity their ignorance? Why is that good TV? 

3 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I wasn't sure what I was seeing.  That is an odd thing for a small child to ingest, yes?

I'm not watching, that happened tonight? We've seen them feed Izzy tomato sauce out of the can before. It's pretty weird.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived