IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, samurai_sarah said:

All changed! Thank you for the suggestions! :)

Thanks.  I am so flattered. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

I honestly cant believe this man, been following him for a while and I have had a good chuckle at his antics along the way but wow he is on fire the last few days, I wonder how long his congregation is going to have to hear about the wonders of juicing!

1 minute ago, hr_pufnstuf_88 said:

I wonder how long his congregation is going to have to hear about the wonders of juicing!

I'm guessing not too long. John rarely stays on fire for too long. 

6 minutes ago, hr_pufnstuf_88 said:

I honestly cant believe this man, been following him for a while and I have had a good chuckle at his antics along the way but wow he is on fire the last few days, I wonder how long his congregation is going to have to hear about the wonders of juicing!

Fortunately he only shares what's going in.....

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I'm assuming this is racist, but I really don't understand what it is even supposed to mean. John liked it. 

I'm guessing it's one of those "all Chinese people are called Chin?" or some kind of horrible "Chinese people talk like 'chin chang chong' bullshit?" 

I loathe the moochinaries anyway, but it's especially bullshit how so many of them are so overtly racist.

Just now, formergothardite said:

I'm guessing not too long. John rarely stays on fire for too long. 

lol, true... maybe I'm too naïve in thinking that  instead of big mouthing his juice cleanse he could actually spend his time helping his community by feeding them

2 minutes ago, hr_pufnstuf_88 said:

I wonder how long his congregation is going to have to hear about the wonders of juicing!

Oh, joy! That's a thought.  When Johnny gets an idea in his brain he perseverates about it until he gets a new bright idea.  If he tries to make his congregation go on a 40 day juice fast - we won't be able to see them for dust!

Can we have 5 minutes of silent sympathy for Esther here.  Not only is she joining John on his juice fast but she is also having to cook for the children while doing it.

Unless the blithering idiot is making them juice fast too.

44 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Seriously, John. I don't believe you.  Now I'm convinced you have been reading here.  We accused you of taking business away from a national.

I don't believe that either. Seems like an odd detail to suddenly include. He never mentioned living next to an American either. Plus, we all know John wouldn't give away water without documenting it. This supposed "water ministry" didn't even make it into his video about all the stuff he has done in Africa. That seems like a pretty big thing to leave out. 

I'm sure he reads here. :greetings-waveyellow:

If John really has an American neighbour we would have heard about him/ her long before this.

The coincidence is too much of a coincidence!!!

Hi John, I hope we are entertaining you as much as you are entertaining us!!!!!   

:greetings-clappingyellow:

Don't worry, my focus is not shifting from the Gospel to a "message" of health. Healthy people die and go to hell every day.

This was the mistake of "Hallalujah Acres" and it's founder. They began training "health ministers" who were more concerned about "converting" people to a message of health than the pure and True Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

(I actually emailed it's founder about 20 years ago querying him about that very issue! Message me if you're curious to know his sarcastic, heart breaking response that he sent me)

To begin with it is Hallelujah Acres not Hallalujah Acres. They are from NC and I went to one of their classes back when they first started. I can imagine that he did respond in a sarcastic way to John lecturing him. The guy didn't become a missionary, he started a business training people on how to eat a mostly raw vegan diet. John will never pass up an opportunity to bash a person who didn't accept his "rebuke". 

With that clarification, I've hit a physical wall.

The intense rigors and demands of an active Missionary ministry (or for any service to the Lord) demand a lot from you physically. There are also spiritual attacks and warfare as well.

Good health is sure a blessing in this endeavor and labor for the Lord.

We know according to II Cor. 12 that the greatest earthly missionary Paul had a "thorn in the flesh," and God's Grace was sufficient for his missionary work, but I also know that Paul said it was "given" him. That means it was NOT the result of his bad eating. He didn't give himself the thorn.

Oh good grief John! You are no Paul. Your "thorn in the flesh" is called just being plain lazy and selfish, something you are still not addressing.

There are entire small countries almost completely devoid of a careful, Biblical witness sharing a pure Gospel.

Zambia may have many churches and religion, but most here are blinded by that religion and trusting in good works to save them.

Oh yes, John is working hard to convert Christians to Christians. Judging from his latest updates, it seems like the local Zambian Christians have seen him for the con artist he is. 

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

and trusting in good works to save them

Yup, folks, that's it in a nutshell.  It's very telling that John does not value those kind and decent people.  Alternately, they don't seem to value him, so there's that. 

John says:

Don't worry, my focus is not shifting from the Gospel to a "message" of health. Healthy people die and go to hell every day.

So telling.  John may not give a crap about the health of those Zambian heathens, but I got the impression that he sure cared about his own state of health.  Not that I believe that a juice diet will help.  I don't even think he'll actually stay with it.  He seems the type to follow it for a few days and then sneak off for some real food.  After a couple of weeks he'll probably stop hiding it from his family and gradually show up for breakfast, then dinner, and finally eating all his meals with the family.  And his family will know that they shouldn't remark on it or discuss it outside of the home.

I just hope that John doesn't really expect Esther to keep up the juice diet after he himself has abandoned it.

After Plowing  my way through John latest word salad, my take is that he has been called out quite publicly for being lazy, eating expensively, reneging on all his promises and having too many vehicles.

The few locals who fell under his spell initially have had time to look back and see for themselves that nothing ever really gets finished.

The Timothy house was originally built to house young men who wanted to study the bible. The young men got turfed out when John and family had to move out of the hill house with the possessed landlady. She was shrewd, saw John from a mile off and took him for six months rent then didn't ( according to John) deliver what she promised.

Thats what John has been doing ever since. Not delivering on promises. 

No  doubt when the chicken business was first mooted, the guys would have been pleased at the thought of earning an income. 

That flopped almost immediately, as, seemingly, did the Well.

Going out into the bush with the guys? We have seen evidence of two? Bush drives to minister to people too far away from Kafue to attend church. Does John do that still or has he given up? He certainly hasn't posted recently, which is odd as going out to the people was going to be a huge part of his time in Zambia. That's what the disappearing plane was for!!! Also his fleet of vehicles.

John is a bone idle chancer and clever wordsmith. That's all.

Just had another thought. The collecting of vehicles is all part of John's gluttoness soul. His gluttony doesn't only involve food. Children, vehicles. He has to have more and more.

John's entire lifestyle is gluttony. He even demanded full sized appliances when they aren't common in that area! He didn't think of digging a well when just the men lived in the church, but the second he was going to be there and was going to have to roll barrels of water to his house, "God" decided he needed a well. He wants the best, he wants it now and he doesn't want to work for it. A juice fast isn't going to come close to fixing John's problems. 

He does put a lot of effort into acquiring items, and I think this is the bulk of his "intense rigors and demands of an active Missionary ministry."  

I wonder if he is starting to hint he would like to go somewhere new to live out his boyhood missionary dream:

There is far more to do for the Lord here in Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond that I can do.

There are entire small countries almost completely devoid of a careful, Biblical witness sharing a pure Gospel.

Why mention other small countries unless he is starting to formulate a plan to escape his Zambian experience?  Time will tell.

And I just noticed his "Satan is Ice Cream" (my words) post.  He sure loves Facebook!

He can play on face book, lying in his sick bed, glugging down the juice all the while telling himself that he is 'working hard'.

He hasn't mentioned how his biblical college is progressing for a while. 

He is the principal tutor etc.  He will surely have to drag himself off his bed and put in an appearance once in a while? Or have his students realised that it's a self learning project. Similar to fundie home schooling.

You are probably correct CTRLzero. If he isn't plotting a 'biblical' escape from Zambia to move else where, he may be laying a path to giving up his missionary dreams by saying that it's far too much for one mere mortal to do, so hey just give up! He is skilled at giving up.

He can move home  to Daddy's church, tell tales of bravery in the bush. Daddy's leghumpers will fall hook, line and sinker. John will be the hero he so badly wants to be .

Then when he had rested his poor badly failing body he will think of Plan B.

If he really wants to fly so badly, he could return home to the USA, learn to fly properly and either crop dust or learn how to put out forest fires by dropping water from planes. 

Both useful, gets him out of Esther's way and would pay a salary.

John, if you're reading here:

YOUR BODY IS NOT MADE TO SUBSIST SOLELY ON JUICE. Even if it were, changing from a "gluttonous" western-style diet to juice only is probably irritating your digestive system. That is why you feel sick and weak. Your body is not detoxing, because DIETS DO NOT DETOX YOUR BODY. Your liver and kidneys do that. If you have reduced liver and/or kidney function, it would take a lot more than juice to resolve that problem. 

Please stop attention-whoring and attempting to distract people by constantly harping on your health. You have it better than probably everyone else in Kafue, and they still manage to get up every day and do actual work regardless of their health. If you've been reading up on gluttony, you might try looking for verses on humility next.

There is far more to do for the Lord here in Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond that I can do.

When he says "small country", John wants to find a previously undiscovered wealthy principality that will worship and appreciate a true missionary .  He'll bring the Word to these pathetically grateful people.  In return, they'll shower him with praise, flowers, and junk food and sit attentively at his feet.  He doesn't realize he's being prepared as a sacrifice....plus they want his plane to fly out for weekends to fun places. 

John says the independent baptist movement has been decimated by gluttony, pride, and idleness. I guess he realizes, then, he's a part of the problem. 

Clearly John has been called out for his lazy ways and is desperate to prove himself otherwise. He eats too much? Watch him do a juice fast. He has too many luxuries? Watch him preach in the desolate  bush. 

I hope one day he sees he is the very type of person no Christian WANTS to be. He lives of daddy's church's offerings, becomes a third world missionary and demands first world accommodations and luxuries for himself while there (plane included), and the locals are clearly getting tired of his "get rich quick" schemes that fall apart the second they involve actual work. 

Hey John, people lead by example. Why not stop griping about the money people spend on luxuries that could be spend on printing Bibles and sell your plane to do so? 

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Has he given up on the juice fast already? 

He's been too busy posting up about misbehavin' wimmen and their misguided henchmen causing all sorts of anti-Trump destruction in the streets of America.  John, don't forget you were anti-Trump before you realized the people who send you money were pretty much Trump ass-kissers.

Speaking of asses, John, is yours any more slender because you are faithfully pursuing your anti-gluttony juice fast?  You sure posted a lot about your dieting plans, so we hope to read something soon.

(Written before my first cup of coffee.  Hope I don't come across as too unfeminine.)

Archived