IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, Jencendiary said:

I might have put my two cents in on the details of pastoral counseling being posted in public. I wonder how long it will stay up.

I read that -- good for you!  This is seriously one of the most idiotic things he has done, and I hope his supporters come to realize he is awful and unqualified in every way to be a missionary.  Surely his dad will give him some instruction on this, although I bet he is probably exasperated as well. 

:omg:

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a privileged asshole position to take. What an utter white man boob predicament. The whole thing in its entirety, from deciding his parishioner shouldn't have gotten involved in politics (but I bet he takes his own voting cues from hate groups like the American Family Association) to interjecting himself in a private family matter.

What an attention whore.

33 minutes ago, Howl said:

Did this cause anyone else's bullshit meter to peg in the red zone?  

You just said that so well. I wish I could like it. Hundred times. I do like it a hundred times. 

26 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

I read that -- good for you!  This is seriously one of the most idiotic things he has done, and I hope his supporters come to realize he is awful and unqualified in every way to be a missionary.  Surely his dad will give him some instruction on this, although I bet he is probably exasperated as well. 

:omg:

Shrader senior will either be hiding his head under a pillow in shame and disgust at the utter twonk he has spawned or be applauding him proudly. 

I can't decide which. Shrader senior is a genius apparently. He also manages to accumulate funding to keep Johnboy thousands of miles away.

Maybe that's where his genius lies.

The jury of public opinion will have to decide.

If Johnboy does return to the USA in the near future he could work for president Bawbag in the un-truth department.

Can you imagine something like this from your pastor popping up on your FB feed about a parishioner?  If he were a pastor here in the states would he still post this? Does he look at his parishioners as real people?

1 hour ago, Jencendiary said:

I might have put my two cents in on the details of pastoral counseling being posted in public. I wonder how long it will stay up.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_n7u6bwmuVR1r6qguso1_250.gif

:clap::clap::clap:

I don't know what time it is right now where he is, but hopefully he's asleep and your comment will stay there long enough for quite a few people to see it before he zaps it. :twisted:

Oh duh, I'm so dense. John is taking this personally because he preached at them for hours and he resided over their vow renewal. John thinks this makes HIM look bad. 

I can't help but wonder about what conversation occurred where John learned that pink is gender neutral there. Was he gently rebuking someone for dressing in a gender confusing color?

From a supporter:

Praying for Eugene and Precious. I'm sure this was posted with her consent.

This supporter lives on the west coast of the US. How can she possibly be 'sure' of anything when it comes to John Shrader all the way around the world in Zambia? :pb_rollseyes:

So John says Eugene and his wife "both made a profession of faith after many hours over many months of witnessing to them..." In other words, he pressured them for months on end until they finally gave in. Sounds like cult behavior to me. Maybe that's part of the reason Eugene's parents are so angry with John.

Of course, John shouldn't be posting any of this online. He shouldn't be involved at all.

9 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Can you imagine something like this from your pastor popping up on your FB feed about a parishioner?  If he were a pastor here in the states would he still post this? Does he look at his parishioners as real people?

This!  It's so clear he, and his supporters, don't see the "precious African souls" as real people in the same way they are.  They're probably justifying it with "Oh, black African people couldn't possibly use the internet, so it doesn't matter - and I'm sure they wouldn't understand facebook anyway" and other such bullshit. 

@Loveday Interesting that the supporter assumes Precious consented, but doesn't seem to care about Eugene's consent - of course the call-out for prayers is so much more important than what he might think or feel about his private business being shared around the internet for John's self-promotion...

I'm blocked!!

Last night I was so cross at him that I politely suggested that he shouldn't have posted what he did. I may have mentioned that he did it for his own prides sake. 

Its a shame! Now I can't read his word salad drivel. 

Ho hum.

@Gobsmacked and @Jencendiary, Y'all do realize that you are the Satanic attacks that keep John up at night, right?  

8 hours ago, Loveday said:

Praying for Eugene and Precious. I'm sure this was posted with her consent.

I took it as a well played passive aggressive move to throw shade on John.   

Well you guys may be blocked, but the comments are still up! At least for now. Three likes each so far. Hope lots of people see them and think about why a pastor would post such incredibly personal details online.

2 hours ago, Howl said:

@Gobsmacked and @Jencendiary, Y'all do realize that you are the Satanic attacks that keep John up at night, right?  

Yeah, I can see it that way, too, but I initially took it as a response to the two commenters who took John to task. As if she knew John was probably not going to see them for awhile and she wanted to defend him a bit in the meantime. Either way, I'm loving that the comments are still up, although I'm wondering why. Surely he's seen them by now! :pb_surprised:

46 minutes ago, Loveday said:

although I'm wondering why. Surely he's seen them by now! :pb_surprised:

I'm wondering this too. There has to be a reason and it isn't that John realized his post was improper. 

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Will you fellow FJrs keep us up-to-date?!!! 

Thankyou in advance.:beer:

1 hour ago, amandaaries said:

Well you guys may be blocked, but the comments are still up! At least for now. Three likes each so far. Hope lots of people see them and think about why a pastor would post such incredibly personal details online.

He may be trying to shame us for being howwible to poor little him?!!

Comments are up to four likes each now! Still there.
I reread John's blathering, and realized what set Eugene's dad off was John asking him if he'd agreed to not go against the word of God. Seems like ol' John is the sole authority on God's word, of course. So weird...I thought "honor thy father and thy mother" were kind of high priorities for Christians. I get so much wrong when I don't have John there to interpret the Bible for me...

And another not so pro-John-Boy comment:

You have abdicated your role as pastor by exposing one of your members to eternal Google searches. Shame!

He must not have connectivity at the moment, or these comments would have been zapped toot sweet.

16 hours ago, Lurky said:

This!  It's so clear he, and his supporters, don't see the "precious African souls" as real people in the same way they are.  They're probably justifying it with "Oh, black African people couldn't possibly use the internet, so it doesn't matter - and I'm sure they wouldn't understand facebook anyway" and other such bullshit.

Honestly, I don't think John has even thought this far.  He sees life as a one man show in which he is the only star. There's not even any supporting actors, everyone else is simply a prop.

There's no denying he has a white-man saviour complex, it's just in this instance I'm pretty sure he'd throw any of his parishioners under the bus, even if they were the whitest of white 'Muricans.

In addition to the appalling lack of consideration for Eugene, Precious, and their family's privacy - John boy better watch his back. Divorce means emotions are running high (such as Eugene's dad) and people do crazy shit. There is a reason why a lot of attorneys I know think being a divorce lawyer is dangerous business!

For some reason I thought precious and Eugene lived with Eugene's parents but I did not see that in his post after rereading it. What does all this mean for Precious as a woman living in Zambia? It really must be awful for her to be in this situation. I did a quick search and from what I gather Zambia has some ways to go yet as far as woman's rights are concearned. I don't know the ins and outs of different areas and ethnic groups and own much it may vary,and where they are in the mix. 

Guy! He totally didn't share private info! Just public info! 

For clarification, I have shared no details of our personal counseling sessions. What I've shared is public record. That Eugene is seeking a divorce from a court is public record. The private details of my Pastoral knowledge have been withheld. Thank you to those who are truly concerned for this precious couple and will truly pray for them. We need to "fight the right way," and are enlisting as many prayer warriors as possible. We are truly pleading for your fervent prayers that Satan and his minions be hindered from this couple. Thank you to our true friends who care for Souls here in Africa. - js

The thing is, he could have asked for prayer for this situation without giving their names and no one outside their circle would have known who he was talking about. To get "fervent prayer" he could have written a very vague post that didn't tell us exactly who this was about or provide details.

No, this wasn't about getting prayers, this was about John bragging. I do hope some of his followers read here and realize that. There was absolutely no reason to give out names and details. You don't need those for a prayer request. 

Archived