IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

John won't even know what kudu and Impala are!!!!!

Impala stew does taste good though! I only ate it once. The guilt was awful after watching Impala jumping and having fun the following day. 

Beef jerky all the way eh John!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2017 at 9:27 AM, Palimpsest said:

Voddie was distraught when his Vitamix broke down but he managed to grift another one.  He is also feasting on kudu and impala and has built his own smoker.  

It's late here--I read "kudu" as "kudzu,"  that great overgrowth of the American south.

Voddie must be pretty happy.  Jet set around on other people's dime, then come home to very nice house in Africa and feast.  None of that annoying Sunday sermon bullshit and dealing with needy parishioners crap.  Just have people send money. Done and done! 

John is suffering from the juice fast, not suffering so bad he can't get on FB, but suffering. Esther is doing better, probably because she doesn't get to sit in bed complaining all day like John does. Somebody has to care for the brood of kids and make John his juice.

Thanks. I'm doing really bad right now as my body is detoxing, but very soon I KNOW things will begin to get better. I know this from my last/first experience doing this four years ago. Esther is doing a bit better than me. So blessed we are doing it together

I think we might end up with an entire month of John complaining. What is the point of this juice fast if he always goes back to his old eating habits?

Your prayers for me would really be appreciated, especially over the next few days. Seems I'm detoxing hard. Affecting a lot of things. Shows just how much I needed this juice fast and reset for my physical health.

Esther HAS to do better. She may be feeling as lousy as he SAYS he is.

Those poor children need at least one parent. It's nearly always the mother who will go that extra mile for her children.

They are just blessings to John boy. To show how godly and fertile he is.

John is healthy enough to start preaching at people about gluttony. 

I have asked the Lord to forgive me for my Gluttonizing, which, at least as far as I've seen, far too many Baptist preachers have accepted as normal, and far too few preachers ever speak against. I've heard much preaching against alcohol and tobacco, but almost nothing against gluttony! I've even heard respected Internationally known preachers joke and even glory in their gluttony (such as bragging about not letting the greasy "lickings" on a Big Mac wrapper be wasted).

It's hard to preach (talking) against something when your own body is communicating (walking) an opposing message.

I've used an often strenuous, demanding, and difficult ministry as an excuse to "snack" or "reward" myself.

John doesn't even know the meaning of strenuous, demanding work. 

Even in Esther's good, nutritious meals, I have many times eaten more than I need.

That's Gluttony.

I've asked God to forgive me.

I'm now taking steps to correct the damage I was doing to my body and health, which was also affecting my mind and emotions, and even my spirit.

I'm asking you to not only pray for my health, but that God truly helps me to continue to "crucify" my flesh even after the 40 days of Juice Fasting.

I think we have found John's newest obsession. Healthy eating is good compared to his poorly thought out chicken business. I wonder how long this will last until he is back to his old habits. He rarely sticks with anything for a long time. 

Dear Lord, he has now written an entire sermon on gluttony. 

(and @formergothardite saved me time.)

I've even heard respected Internationally known preachers joke and even glory in their gluttony (such as bragging about not letting the greasy "lickings" on a Big Mac wrapper be wasted).

That sounds like a distinct crack at someone specific.  

I close my sermon to (and against) my self (and anyone else who hath ears to hear) with Galatians 5:22-24

Thank the FSM it's over.  Oh, no! he keeps on going for paragraphs more!

I except he overdid the laxatives with the juice diet.  He's certainly suffering from verbal diarrhea.

Said it before, say it again, John boy is a lazy, bone idle waste of space. Yet his leghumpers STILL fell for his drivel. WHY. HOW. Are they totally brain drained by Daddy Genius Shrader?

John boy has no clue what it is to work hard, day after day in a taxing and demanding job. Not one F.....G clue. I don't normally swear but for him I make an exception.

John boy is a parasite, nothing more.

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

That sounds like a distinct crack at someone specific.  

Very specific. John has always liked to make little digs at the folks who criticize him. And if called on it, he can always claim he was just being godly and pointing out a sin. 

John Boy really is a parasite. He has never worked and will probably never work. 

55 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Very specific. John has always liked to make little digs at the folks who criticize him. And if called on it, he can always claim he was just being godly and pointing out a sin. 

John Boy really is a parasite. He has never worked and will probably never work. 

It sounded like a deliberate slap at David Rea to me.  Rea is not known for his sylph-like figure.

John is probably "working" harder in Zambia than he ever has before in his life.  Now that's a thought.

John is definately having to work at pretending to work that's for sure.

I do wonder how long he will be able to keep up the whole charade and pretence. Hopefully not for too much longer. 

Free Karfue.

31 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I do wonder how long he will be able to keep up the whole charade and pretense. Hopefully not for too much longer. 

Well, he's obviously stress eating, so there's that. 

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John is healthy enough to start preaching at people about gluttony. 

John doesn't even know the meaning of strenuous, demanding work. 

I think we have found John's newest obsession. Healthy eating is good compared to his poorly thought out chicken business. I wonder how long this will last until he is back to his old habits. He rarely sticks with anything for a long time. 

I think he might have eaten a few too many of the chickens, and maybe the chickens were sick.  Never did hear if he found a good Christian vet.

So riddle me this, Batman. If John is working so strenuously, doing all that hard physical labor out in the hot African sun, how on earth did he not manage to work those calories off? Hmm...I think I have a good idea what the answer to that is. :8U:

I really want to see him selling Plexus in Zambia. Down line from JRod so she can claim to have ties to an African mission and tell the world she has gone international with her plexus...I'm pretty bored.

So John apparently has just realized something that bunches of us knew already, the sin of Sodom wasn't the gay sex! He calls this SHOCKING! 

But why did God destroy the entire city of Sodom? Do you know?

You might be guilty of the same sins...but not even know it!

The real answer from the Bible is shocking, suprising, and shameful...but not in the way you might think. It actually shames many of US! I'm talking about Biblical Christians!! Is it even possible that many of us have actually been guilty of the "iniquity of...Sodom..."? Sadly, I myself have been.

But before he gets into the sins of Sodom, he has to take time to bash gay folks.

Sodomy produces no offspring, therefore it's continuation (especially speaking as far as a political force) relies upon recruitment instead of reproduction. This is why there has been such a push to legitimize and prioritize those who Sodomize innocent children and youth to perpetuate this wicked and degenerate rejection of God's Word and result of a reprobate mind (again, see Romans chapter 1).

One of the saddest things to see in recent years in the United States of America has been not only the open celebration, but the codification and special protections given to this abomination, even to the 44th President declaring the Stonewall Inn, a historic Sodomite Bar, as a "National Monument" in June of 2016.

Pretty sure most folks still frown on raping children. No push to legalize that lately. 

That's right. After pride, the second greatest sin of Sodom was gluttony.

Eating.

Double ouch.

No wonder God instructs to "...put a knife to thy throat, if thou be...given to appetite" in Proverbs 23:2! This chapter actually has a lot to say about eating, and overeating.

Interestingly enough, in verse 20 of that same chapter, the Hebrew word for "riotous eaters" has the idea of "make light of", and is translated "glutton" in the next verse, and also in Deut. 21:20. If you don't recognize the last reference, that's the passage that describes a son who gets the...get this...death penalty for his rebellion, but his gluttony is also mentioned!

You see, far too many Baptist preachers have literally set an undeniable physical example of being a "riotous (making light of gluttony) eater of flesh (meat).

This has produced gluttony and obesity in our own lives, thus disabling (sometimes a pun, sometimes literally) us from being able to preach the whole counsel of God. That's right, I'm including myself in that group.

Messages on fasting?

Crickets...

Messages against Gluttony?

What's gluttony? Pass me another half a fried chicken! With some more of those delicious mashed potatoes. And lots of gravy! And save me a couple bowls of ice cream for dessert. With chocolate sauce!

Gluttony is actually celebrated by many!

When we first arrived here in Africa, we had no comfortable bed to sleep on, no vehicle to ride in, and I walked everywhere.

I hauled all our groceries to the end of Kafue East where we were renting at the time.

I walked all over Lusaka (having taking the mini-bus there).

Take a look at me just a little over two years ago at that time (picture posted in comments). I look like I'm in my 20's! I don't look like that right now!!

John isn't volunteering to sell his vehicles, though. 

The final sin of Sodom mentioned is that they failed to "...Strengthen the hand of the Poor and Needy."

This is challenging, especially here in Africa. We can't sponsor every child, meet every physical and financial need...it's simply impossible. The need is overwhelming frankly. We help where we can, and I love what Jesus said about His ministry, and it is that which we possess that is of the greatest value, eternal value, and unlimited in its resource.

He could do a heck of a lot more if he spent less money on himself. 

The first and greatest way we can "strengthen the hand of the poor and needy" is by giving them a message of eternal hope, everlasting Life through Christ.

A handout can and does help...temporarily. I'm not saying there is not a need for appropriate ministry that addresses physical needs. Our ministry put in a well on the church plot to provide free water. The main source before that was an American next door that sold his water to the neighborhood.

Finally a mention of the well, but I suspect that if John was truly giving away water each day, we would be seeing pictures. He put in the well, but are people using it? Or is it just for John?

With all that's going on in the world, John decides it's time to focus on his waistline.  He's just trying to distract his followers from his materialism and lack of progress.  He truly needs a thorough medical check-up and legitimate psychological counseling.  I hope Esther and the children are doing well through all his ups and downs.

On John's juice fast post someone was posting about needing to lose weight and wrote this comment:

Since I know chinese folk i thought a few extra chins would help me relate

I'm assuming this is racist, but I really don't understand what it is even supposed to mean. John liked it. 

What's gluttony? Pass me another half a fried chicken! With some more of those delicious mashed potatoes. And lots of gravy! And save me a couple bowls of ice cream for dessert. With chocolate sauce!

For some reason this made me think of Patton Oswalt's (cast member of the MTS3K revival, F--- YEAH!) rant against the KFC Famous Bowl (warning: language; maybe don't watch if your kids are close enough to hear): 

34 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I keep reading this title as John Schrader 10 Rillington ( place)

probably not good!!!

Sorry, best my tired mind could come up with. The good news is that it can be changed. :) But I can't think of anything. 

Sorry, I probably didn't write that properly! I meant it's probably not good that my mind sees it like that! It's a good thread title. Describes John boy well!

2 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

Sorry, best my tired mind could come up with. The good news is that it can be changed. :) But I can't think of anything. 

Shrader Part 10: Juice Fasting For Jesus?

Shrader Part 10: God's Glutton Repents?

Shrader Part 10: God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts?

Our ministry put in a well on the church plot to provide free water. The main source before that was an American next door that sold his water to the neighborhood.

Seriously, John. I don't believe you.  Now I'm convinced you have been reading here.  We accused you of taking business away from a national.

After reading that latest spew of hateful words - John Shrader should take a long walk off a very short pier.  Soon.

Archived