IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

John, you do not need prayers. You need go get off your ass, study the local culture and learn how to behave in it without being horribly racist, get yourself a real job and stop whining because you got yourself into this mess.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2017 at 5:16 PM, MayMay1123 said:

he'll be back...he won't want to deprive new readers of his amazing gifts

Ah, the eternal fundie dilemma: feed the pathological need for attention or praise, or avoid the criticism to which you are deathly allergic?

Why is it that when he asks for prayers for his parishioners, he gleefully gives all the personal, inflammatory details, but when it's for him it's unspoken.

This is just another example of genius daddy Shraders weird weirdness.

He will be mopping up darling John boys tears by doing a lad and dad activity from afar for his  :special-snowflake1: man-child.

16 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

I find it so weird John and his dad are dieting together, from different continents. 

It's very, very important that John continue to flatter his father. His livelihood depends on it, and he's all out of other options.

Oh wow the thread titles keep writing themselves don't they!

John Shrader...under attack from Satan. Again. 

Mhmm wonder what's going on

Attacks on Satan probably means John screwed up and Daddy is struggling to fix the problem for him. It is very telling that while John has no issue being very specific about the problems of others he is always vague about what his problems are. 

What does he mean by "the heart of an intercessor?"  Someone who has a higher line of credit? 

:confusion-questionmarks:

@slickcat79

does he have many 'likes' or comments on that post?

He must be special for Satan to take such an interest!

What John calls 'attacks from Satan' is what I call 'consequences for my actions'

8 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

What does he mean by "the heart of an intercessor?"  Someone who has a higher line of credit? 

:confusion-questionmarks:

Being an 'intercessor' is a spiritual gift. So we can all pray but some of us have a gift of being able to sit for hours and pray for other people. (Not me. I drift off and dream about fairies and rainbows.) John doesn't want Christians just praying for him for a few minutes each night. He wants people who will sit and pray 24/7. As much as I Iike to snark on John, this isn't really an unusual request. I know plenty of mainstream Christians who would ask the same thing.

Looks like he made the Satan Attack post public because I can see it. John really can't stand being private. 

We've had harp music playing all night. I had a good talk and have a tremendous example in my father. So many have left him, hurt him, hurt his heart in his 40+ years of preaching and pastoring. People that he led to Christ, loved deeply, and laid down his life in service for. We discussed how Jesus endured such heartache as well. Thank you again dearly beloved. God is with us, and you have covered us, 

Sounds like more of his converts are turning on him. 

John, you are no Jesus. Stop trying to compare yourself to Him. 

Well, it looks like the divorce went through. 

Eugene came to court this morning as hard-hearted as ever. The Court according to Zambian Law had to grant the divorce. To the Judge's credit, she made every effort to try to get him to reconsider. Please continue to pray most especially for Arcade and Roderick. Please lift the hearts of Jolis, Jacqueline, and Precious (Eugene's wife) to the Lord. - js

He's b-a-a-c-k!  That didn't take long.  

Apparently God wanted him to make that post public so Satan's sneaky, surreptitious and sorry attacks could be dealt with fully by the prayers of the faithful.   

13 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

@slickcat79

does he have many 'likes' or comments on that post?

He must be special for Satan to take such an interest!

What John calls 'attacks from Satan' is what I call 'consequences for my actions'

I'm counting 177 shares, 144 likes and 191 comments - so far.  

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Sounds like more of his converts are turning on him. 

I'm really surprised more didn't see the light earlier.  It does sound as though he is dealing with mutiny in the ranks.

@formergothardite - Ah, I wondered if it might have something to do with the court case.  Thanks for the update.

@Miggy- Thanks for the info.  I knew about prayer chains, but thought the "intercessor" label was odd. 

177 shares. That is why he went public again so fast. He likes his things to be shared and the only way to do that is to make them public. John's need for attention won out over his desire to not be mocked. 

30 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

@Miggy- Thanks for the info.  I knew about prayer chains, but thought the "intercessor" label was odd.

I still think it's odd :pb_confused: Granted, I didn't grow up baptist (biblical or otherwise), but I never heard anyone talk about intercessors. It actually sounds way too papist for the likes of John. It's things like this that'll get him accused of "works salvation" again...

Did he actually make his profile public again, or just this post? Because that would be a lightning-fast turnaround, even for him.

184 shares.  John NEEDS us all to know how he battles for the Lord and the KJV against Satan. 

Wonder if the recent hostility attacks by Satan are connected to the divorce.  Gonna go out on a limb and say that if Eugene and his father want Eugene in politics, both must have some prestige in the community.  Given how loutishly John has behaved, repeatedly, I doubt there is much patience left for his shenanigans at this point. 

However, I'm also concerned that maybe someone fell ill from his chicken endeavors.  Hope he didn't accidentally sicken some of the customers...although that might explain why he claims people are coming after Esther, too.  

Gee, if only he shared all his trials and tribulations, so we could better pray for him!  I mean, it worked for Eugene, right? 

9 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Did he actually make his profile public again, or just this post? Because that would be a lightning-fast turnaround, even for him.

Just the post, from what I can tell.  Only Satan's attacks deserve Internet-wide attention...

...but also, John needed to know we were thinking of him. 

It must be terrifying for the Schrader kids to have Satan constantly attacking their father. 

He is so dramatic about it too.

Seriously, given all of John's scattered and misbegotten ideas it's hard to tell which one Satan is choosing to attack him through this time.  It could be the well, the chickens, failing to file the right papers, getting up in the grill of a retired police officer in the "bush," or royally pissing off Eugene's father.  Or perhaps all his chickens are coming home to roost at the same time, if you will forgive the expression.

He did bring out the big guns with the mention of Esther being attacked and not feeling well though.  I expect she is beloved among the leg humpers.  Even someone as cold-hearted as me went, "Aww, poor Esther."  She, at least, seem well-meaning although what she teaches the ladies group is probably as offensive to many of the nationals as John's ranting.

Speaking of Satan's frequent attacks on John and his followers, the Jalowiec family doesn't seem to suffer nearly as much.  It's an interesting contrast.  The Jaloweics may be IFB missionaries and have many ideas that I whole heartedly object to - but look at their updates in comparison to the World's Worst Missionary:

http://reachingzambiaforchrist.com/post/2016-9-augustseptember-update/

Also https://www.facebook.com/daniel.jalowiec.1/about

John's leg-humpers might do a hell of a lot better sending cash to Daniel and Janice.  They are at least helping people to get access to clean water and seem to care about and ask for prayers for their converts well-being far more frequently.  They also don't have to scrub their blog and Facebook so often ...

15 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

It must be terrifying for the Schrader kids to have Satan constantly attacking their father. 

He is so dramatic about it too.

It's possible that they are inured to John's frequent mood swings and shrieking about Satan by now.  Perhaps they just shrug their shoulders at the dramatics and hand John another coke bottle of juice.

I think Esther being upset would probably bother the kids far more. 

5 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

@formergothardite - Ah, I wondered if it might have something to do with the court case.  Thanks for the update.

He needs a damn Catholic saint, or a befuddled and generous millionaire fool.

23 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Wonder how many $atanic attack$ before he decides to open his profile again?

pray2.PNG

Hilariously appropriate that all the adjectives John has chosen here begin with 'I' - just another little hint that it really is all about him?

On 2/27/2017 at 6:59 PM, slickcat79 said:

Wonder how many $atanic attack$ before he decides to open his profile again?

pray2.PNG

Pure histrionics!  John is such a drama queen.  And yeah, I agree with a previous poster: full blown mutiny in the ranks and congregants calling out John on his BS. 

Archived