IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shilling religion and under attack from Satan because of people not praying STRONG prayers (which come with envelopes filled with money). 

Oh the mean side of me is really enjoying  everything falling to pieces for him. 

Wait wait wait, he's angry that people aren't praying enough for him and because of this, Satan is sending him FB spam friend requests? 

I guess you're doing pretty well for yourself if the only way Satan is trying to get to you is through your inbox. 

Has John written a newsletter recently. I've had a hunt around but can't find one?

He will be angry because the envelopes accompanying the prayers don't contain ENOUGH ( in his eyes) money.  

9 hours ago, SuchABlessing said:

Wait wait wait, he's angry that people aren't praying enough for him and because of this, Satan is sending him FB spam friend requests? 

I guess you're doing pretty well for yourself if the only way Satan is trying to get to you is through your inbox. 

You made me laugh so damn hard. Thank you. I needed that. And now I'm heading off to John's FB. Haven't checked them out for quite some time.

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Has John written a newsletter recently. I've had a hunt around but can't find one?

I thought he posted one on Facebook a couple of months ago, but I can't find it. 

10 hours ago, SuchABlessing said:

I had to drag my chin off the floor at the idea that anyone could believe in a God that will listen to prayers about John's whims (a plane! a 5th vehicle! not getting FB spam!) but not about people getting abused, sick, dying, starving etc.  And then, if John really believes that if enough people pray hard enough, God will change things - why is he asking for things for himself, not for clean water supplies, an end to violence, and end to war, that no child is ever abused again etc etc?   It's all completely narcissistic and illogical!

John is the main planet in his solar system. Esther and the blessings are smaller planets orbiting around him. Everyone else is just space debris. To be used when necessary for John boy's playtime.

Rodrick's uncle died and John used the funeral to hand out tracts and preach. No pictures of him this time. 

We gave a "John and Romans" and Gospel tract to every attendee, others were asking that had failed to get one. I didn't get any pics of passing them out as we did that while I was playing the accordion for the singing.

What a blessing to "sow the Seed" through preaching and giving out these precious Scripture booklets.

What a blessing to "sow the Seed" through preaching and giving out these precious Scripture booklets.

And the precious Scripture booklets probably tell the recipients that their relatives who have passed on who didn't believe in Jesus in the right way are burning in a lake of fire in eternal torment.  

Did he ask for prayers for Rodrick's family? I hope someone asks him soon if there are any prayer requests not related to his own comfort, spiritual or otherwise. How about those people you went to save, dude?  Might you spare a prayer for them?

I just want to slap him round his stupid smug mug when he starts spouting and pontificating about sowing seeds etc.

He is such a waste of fresh air and paper.

1 hour ago, Howl said:

And the precious Scripture booklets probably tell the recipients that their relatives who have passed on who didn't believe in Jesus in the right way are burning in a lake of fire in eternal torment.  

Does he think Rodrick's uncle is in hell too? 

29 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Does he think Rodrick's uncle is in hell too? 

Probably. Didn't he go to one funeral and tell the folks their relatives were burning in hell?

John is complaining that he doesn't have the resources to hand out Bibles. Didn't he just get an epic amount of Bibles? What else does the man need? 

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Probably. Didn't he go to one funeral and tell the folks their relatives were burning in hell?

John is complaining that he doesn't have the resources to hand out Bibles. Didn't he just get an epic amount of Bibles? What else does the man need? 

I guess if he has to hand out the Bibles he can't photograph his good deed. 

3 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

I guess if he has to hand out the Bibles he can't photograph his good deed. 

He can if he drives his Jerry rigged troupie! 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Rodrick's uncle died and John used the funeral to hand out tracts and preach. No pictures of him this time. 

What! How many dead and dying uncles does Roderick have.  I have the feeling John is just recycling old material here.

Another long post about John, John, John. 

My (John) health has gotten worse than it's ever been

You didn't have to tell us it was you, John. We all know that everything is all about you all the time.

Deep weariness, bones aching, repeated illnesses...life on the Missionfield is strenuous and demanding

My eyes can't roll hard enough. This is the guy who couldn't live without an ice maker. 

Life on deputation is also very strenuous and very often the diet is simply horrendous unless purposeful choices are made health-wise.

I then embarked on a month long juice fast, and was so surprised and encouraged by the results.

Let us remember that while John was flitting around focusing on himself. His wife was pregnant and taking care of a brood of small children crammed in a pop-up camper. Esther works harder in one hour than John does in a week.

The good thing is that this time, Esther is doing it with me, so that makes it so much easier!

We are going to do this for 36 days, then finish with a gall bladder cleanse (a lemon juice and olive oil regiment for just one day),

Juice fasts are expensive. I wonder if their kids get loads of fresh fruits and veggies on a daily basis.

Here in Zambia being called "fat" is actually a compliment, and though many things are horrendously expensive

Probably because most of the people there can't afford to eat like John does. 

When your health is bad then you tend to stop making time to exercise, so it's a physical "crazy cycle" that spirals downward.

Has John ever made time to exercise? Anyway, a better idea would just to make lifestyle changes and cut out all the junk food he buys. That will probably save him money too. 

My take:

John has been called fat and lazy by some folk(s).

John needs $$$$ to replace his dwindling coffers after buying new window parts for one of his fleet of vehicles.

John, Lusaka is a capital city not a capitOl city.

John doesn't want to shop at the local cheaper shop. He wants to shop at expensive shops selling branded foods that HE likes.

John has been called out and questioned over a lot of things recently by the locals. SO he is now feigning illness again to escape all blame for being a lazy, foolish greedy ( not just for food) oaf.

Esther has been coerced into joining John to make John look better.

Its always ultimately about JOHN.

When your health is bad then you tend to stop making time to exercise, so it's a physical "crazy cycle" that spirals downward.

We know it's hard, John.  The constant grifting, arduous trips to the bush, dreaming up ill-fated schemes, jury-rigging a Troupie selfie stick, fighting off Satan, telling people they are going to hell, and generally annoying the locals--we know it wears a man down.  

Walking is the best, cheapest, easiest form of exercise.  Jesus walked a lot, John.  When you are busy grifting vehicles and then driving them around, you walk less and meet fewer people. 

Here's the downward spiral: Gas (~ $4 US/gal in Lusaka, if I'm converting correctly from liters to gallons and ZMW to US Dollars*), tires and maintenance for the grifted vehicles takes up financial resources that could be used to feed your family, or maybe give back to the people of Zambia.  

Numbeo has a cost calculator for various aspects of living in Zambia; the one linked to is for gas prices and driving costs.  The driving cost calculator assumes you are using a Toyota Corolla or VW Golf, both gas thrifty autos. 

*I'm not a numbers person

19 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I'm not sure if he said it at the funeral (probably), but he definitely said it to Arcade, after hearing about how he lost his family to civil war as a child. John is a predator. 

I remember John once (before he went to Zambia) saying something about how an African starvation diet would help him lose weight. Also, he has a machine to make colloidal silver, which, much like Plexus and essential oils, magically cures everything. I'd like to see John turn himself silver by OD'ing on colloidal silver. Maybe he can talk with Jillrod about the wonders of Plexus and that will cure what ails him? Come on, John, think outside of the box!

Bet the folk from Kafue would love to pack him into a box and send him back to his Daddy's church. First  Class recorded post to ensure his arrival.

13 hours ago, snickerz said:

I'd like to see John turn himself silver by OD'ing on colloidal silver.

No joke.  I sometimes wonder whether he doesn't post pictures of the kids because they are turning blue.

So yet another juice fast for John, didn't he go on one only a few weeks ago, and this time Esther is joining him.  He always does things big - 36 days is a long time and I doubt he will make it.  Note the juicer prominently displayed with the juice servings for a single day.  

He says he has to go into Lusaka to buy produce.  First, I thought the kids had started a garden, so educational.  Second, veggies are something they can buy locally.  They would need to wash everything carefully but they don't have to buy produce at a western-style supermarket.

Mind you, I scrolled through Voddie Baucham's instagram and he has nearly as many pictures of food as the Hodnett.  Voddie was distraught when his Vitamix broke down but he managed to grift another one.  He is also feasting on kudu and impala and has built his own smoker.  

These mouchionaries have such a hard life.

Archived