IGNORED

Esther Staddon Reviews the Republican Debate

Prek teach

Popped over to the Staddon site to check out what the Lord has done specifically for their family this week and I had the unfortunate opportunity to read Esther's review/synopsis of the Republican Debate. Gotta give the girl credit though, she actually was interested in watching the debate. Probably because God gave her the right to vote (her words).

Slightly surprised that she doesn't think Perry is a contender considering he's buds with some IBLP board members and the Staddon's are Gothard royalty and all that.

Popped over to the Staddon site to check out what the Lord has done specifically for their family this week and I had the unfortunate opportunity to read Esther's review/synopsis of the Republican Debate. Gotta give the girl credit though, she actually was interested in watching the debate. Probably because God gave her the right to vote (her words).

Slightly surprised that she doesn't think Perry is a contender considering he's buds with some IBLP board members and the Staddon's are Gothard royalty and all that.

I guess I'm glad that unlike other fundie women (ZsuZsu, for example) she actually is going to vote.

But on the other hand, she sound incredibly ignorant and naive and reading her thoughts sort of makes me nauseous.

Though no fan of Bachman, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry when I read this:

"Being a women, I wouldn’t want Bachmann to have to endure the stress of such great a leadership position unless there were no righteous men to take the stand. I admire her for her willingness to go through that for her country if need be. Lord willing, a righteous man will be able to do it for her."

Are women so incapable of enduring stress we need men to do all the hard things?

Poor Esther! She is 25 years old and still stuck at home! The patriarch has just now started allowing her to make the occasional post. The current post, about the debate, is the first writing of substance she has been allowed to contribute. (I guess updates on the blog are a little slow with brother Robert being married now.)

Free Esther!

staddonfamily.com/2011/09/23/thoughts-on-the-republican-presidential-debate/

It only takes a little politics to make the crazy really start coming out with these people. She honestly thinks there should be no public schooling. Yeah, that would work out so well for everyone. (As if it works out well for her family, she can't even spell woman correctly) She seemed excited that they said they wanted to limit federal influence in schools - as if that means they are promoting homeschooling. Doesn't she know schools are funded by the state government? And yes, she believes that the border fence could be used to keep us in. Maybe the gov't could also line the border with rabid packs of those human-animal hybrids zsuzsu believes in.

She only thinks Bachmann should run if there isn't a man to do the job. Too much stress for her!

We should be really concerned that in the future there will be 10x more of these quiverfull numbskulls voting. :roll:

Archived