IGNORED

The Putman Family (cult) on TLC

ChickenettiLuvr

Does this mean that our time with the Putmans has come to an end? Also did anyone see that TLC is doing another polgamy show? Jesus! 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I'm beginning to wonder if TLC requires their "talent" to have some shady tendencies in order to get the show.  My guess is that the Putmans are done.  

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Of course he did.... lets him have more time for his attorney to work on a plea deal.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Of course he did.... lets him have more time for his attorney to work on a plea deal.

I have a feeling that he will come out of this smelling like roses. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Brandon’s family wishes he and his wife a happy anniversary. Gotta keep up appearances to keep that gun charge on the downlow.

92101307-40DE-43CB-9802-B8BDD0D80495.png

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I know it hasn’t been posted here but, since Papa Putnam has been arrested as well on a gun charge, the show is done for good right? I don’t see how they can bring it back now even though this is one of TLC best dysfunctional family shows. 

• Love 1

Well, arrested doesn't equal convicted... TLC stoops mighty low, they do.

Let's hope the guns in question were confiscated and any remaining are locked up tight from the umpteen children.

Edited by MarblesMom
spelling
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 5/28/2018 at 3:58 PM, socalrules said:

I know it hasn’t been posted here but, since Papa Putnam has been arrested as well on a gun charge, the show is done for good right? I don’t see how they can bring it back now even though this is one of TLC best dysfunctional family shows. 

It was Brandon the son wasn't it? I would assume that they are done. Although...who knows? 

@Carm_88 both Papa and son were implicated/arraigned/indicted on separate incidents.

The family that breaks the law together.... shares a cell.  Or something.

And in case anyone missed it, here is a link to Papa Weirdo's arraignment info:

https://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/Meet-the-Putmans-father-arraigned-in-federal-12880768.php

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

@Carm_88 both Papa and son were implicated/arraigned/indicted on separate incidents.

The family that breaks the law together.... shares a cell.  Or something.

And in case anyone missed it, here is a link to Papa Weirdo's arraignment info:

https://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/Meet-the-Putmans-father-arraigned-in-federal-12880768.php

Jeez Louise, what the heck is wrong with this family? 

You know, immediately after writing that, I remembered that this is the family that all lives under one roof. I suppose none of these antics should be as shocking as they are. Although it does conflict with the wholesome image they’re trying to portray.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Jeez Louise, what the heck is wrong with this family?

I am not sure how much time one might have .... not only do they all live together, remember one son in law actually changed his last name to theirs... and they seem to need to take ALL 20,000 children on grocery trips and the ladies are doing laundry 24/7.... and it goes on and on.

So. Much. Oddness.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just checkout out their Facebook. Lots of questions about when's the new season coming out, no responses. Looks like they've made a lot of progress on the new mansion. Looks like there's gonna be a prayer room of sorts on the 4th floor that is only accessible by an elevator.  Sounds like a fire hazard to me. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's against building code in my state.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Just checkout out their Facebook. Lots of questions about when's the new season coming out, no responses. Looks like they've made a lot of progress on the new mansion. Looks like there's gonna be a prayer room of sorts on the 4th floor that is only accessible by an elevator.  Sounds like a fire hazard to me. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's against building code in my state.

So is TLC going to renew their contract?

I mean what are a few gun violations to TLC?  They are perfectly Ok with shoving sexual molestation and abuse of minors under the rug.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Just read on FB that Jamie and Blair are going to have their 4th child, the 17th grandchild.  Wasn't Blair the one that freaked out after she had her third because Jamie was working horrendous hours/commuting and she was having trouble caring for the kids?  Or am I confusing her with another one of the wives?

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Just read on FB that Jamie and Blair are going to have their 4th child, the 17th grandchild.  Wasn't Blair the one that freaked out after she had her third because Jamie was working horrendous hours/commuting and she was having trouble caring for the kids?  Or am I confusing her with another one of the wives?

You got it right. Blair is their only daughter. 

Well, if three kids was too much for her, adding another should be a complete trainwreck.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

On 7/19/2018 at 6:48 PM, MarblesMom said:

Well, if three kids was too much for her, adding another should be a complete trainwreck.

Just saw the pregnancy announcement. They're also moving to west Virginia for Jamie's OB fellowship. So yeah, train wreck incoming. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

What was he doing beforehand that they moved out temporarily? I thought that was a fellowship.

I thought it was his residency. He moved into the cult house and thought that it would be ok, but it was too long of a commute. 

As for Blair, she's a train wreck because she never had to take care of her kids on her own. Hopefully she will become more self sufficient. I doubt it! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I hope Blair realizes the joy of being able to make her own decisions without running them by her family. If she does though I wonder how hard it will be to move back into that house. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I think Blair’s husband is going to keep finding reasons why they need to live out-of-state. It was obvious he was tired of living as a child in his in-laws house and being expected to have others make decisions for the life of his family. The last move was for a fellowship and I assume this one is as well. I have always wondered if Blair has ever had any real life outside of the family house such as attending college, trips with friends or doing anything on her own. I tend to think not.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

In other disturbing Putman family news..: they stack their presumably used toothbrushes on top of one another in a drawer and I think I’m going to vomit. 

3CF203FE-D283-4D8B-B1CD-36A10C736EEB.png

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

In other disturbing Putman family news..: they stack their presumably used toothbrushes on top of one another in a drawer and I think I’m going to vomit. 

3CF203FE-D283-4D8B-B1CD-36A10C736EEB.png

Eww. Surely they can afford a few toothbrush holders? I know I can buy them at a dollar store.

Those razors like that too annoy me. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1