Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
onlysaneperson

Girl Defined

Recommended Posts

Waffle Time
JMarie
On 3/3/2019 at 12:59 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

According to their website, they wrote 2 previous books together, Girl Defined and Love Defined. Ooh! And if you order their first book off their website, you can get the Girl Defined coloring book for free!! :roll:

ETA--Apparently the coloring book is a digital download?

  Hide contents

Screenshot_20190302-230023.thumb.jpg.bc81137352c6be42723ebabc3abc15d9.jpg

 

There's a coloring book?  I shudder to think what the pictures are. Maybe a pic of an IUD, with a red circle and diagonal slash on top???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16strong
44 minutes ago, JMarie said:

There's a coloring book?  I shudder to think what the pictures are. Maybe a pic of an IUD, with a red circle and diagonal slash on top???

If you can't get over the coloring book, neither can Strange Aeons. This video never gets old:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Hane
Posted (edited)

I watched Bethany and Dāv’s video about getting up and making breakfast, and was surprised to see how much less annoying and more attractive she looks than she does in the ones with her sister. She’s wearing a lot less (or no) makeup and isn’t declaiming screechily into the camera. (Note from someone with a substantial honker: The spackled-on foundation she wears in the Girl Defined videos with her sister gives her a severe case of Wicked Witch Nose.) Likewise, Dāv comes across a lot less fabulous and a lot more down to earth, but emits a strong “I’m not that into you—let’s just be buds” vibe.

Edited by Hane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fundieturnedfeminist

Has anyone actually confirmed that they were part of ATI? I saw this rumor but can't find any confirmation. My sister is really into this channel right now and if they were, this would help my conversations with her about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl
On 3/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, Hane said:

Dāv

As I just noted to my husband, it would be as though he changed the spelling of his name to Ǵahn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
On 3/24/2019 at 8:46 AM, Hane said:

I watched Bethany and Dāv’s video about getting up and making breakfast, and was surprised to see how much less annoying and more attractive she looks than she does in the ones with her sister. She’s wearing a lot less (or no) makeup and isn’t declaiming screechily into the camera. (Note from someone with a substantial honker: The spackled-on foundation she wears in the Girl Defined videos with her sister gives her a severe case of Wicked Witch Nose.) Likewise, Dāv comes across a lot less fabulous and a lot more down to earth, but emits a strong “I’m not that into you—let’s just be buds” vibe.

I hate how she does her makeup. It’s almost like it’s the opposite of contouring. She makes her skin on her face all one single color! Then she throws on heavy eyeliner and lipstick and she’s done. It’s so unflattering! Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pianokeeper

Didn't they do a thing about God-honoring makeup?  I guess God has a thing against seeing the freckles and pores He made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

Geishas. Cosplayers. Um, Shades of Grey style fetishists. That's all I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Closed Womb

I found these two on another Fundie Snark site and sweet Rufus almighty it’s a gold mine.  I was so glad they had a thread here, if not that active.  After reading the thread here I have been watching Mr Atheist videos and I wish I had more hours in the day for them.   Thanks to those who posted links in this thread.  ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DundeeUnFundie

I'd appreciate if they could cite their 'facts' in videos... Because those facts do not sound accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
ophelia

Allison Bontrager is posting a lot about them on IG recently. Didn't think they would be her kind of fundie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CelticGoddess
On 4/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hate how she does her makeup. It’s almost like it’s the opposite of contouring. She makes her skin on her face all one single color! Then she throws on heavy eyeliner and lipstick and she’s done. It’s so unflattering! Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

I've only seen them on Mt Atheist videos but I swear, in one of them, they look like Marlon and Shawn Wayans in "White Chicks".  NO, the make up is NOT flattering.

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
On 5/9/2019 at 1:37 AM, ophelia said:

Allison Bontrager is posting a lot about them on IG recently. Didn't think they would be her kind of fundie. 

It really makes me wonder if she knows someone who is gay and is passive aggressively sharing their stuff in hopes that the person will pray the gay away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SusanAtTheLastBattle
16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It really makes me wonder if she knows someone who is gay and is passive aggressively sharing their stuff in hopes that the person will pray the gay away. 

It's hard for me to imagine Allison "156 ways to be nice to your husband's sister who used to be his BEST FEMALE FRIEND" Bontrager being that subtle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timetraveler

Oh no. They are now working together with Paul and Morgan according to their IG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DundeeUnFundie

They have collaborated, there's a video on their channel and a video on paul and morgan's...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Depressed
The Mother Dust
Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

It's hard for me to imagine Allison "156 ways to be nice to your husband's sister who used to be his BEST FEMALE FRIEND" Bontrager being that subtle...

Wait...what?? I don't follow the Bontragers much and I must have missed this.  I know what Im searching the forum for next. What a WEIRD passive-aggressive flex on your sister-in-law....like....SILS should be the few females you DONT need to worry about.....  🤔🤨

Edited by The Mother Dust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hollyfeller
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Geishas. Cosplayers. Um, Shades of Grey style fetishists. That's all I have.

Mimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, The Mother Dust said:

Wait...what?? I don't follow the Bontragers much and I must have missed this.  I know what Im searching the forum for next. What a WEIRD passive-aggressive flex on your sister-in-law....like....SILS should be the few females you DONT need to worry about.....  🤔🤨

Allison treats her adult brothers like stand in boyfriends. It’s weird as hell. She’s done it for years now and she’s pretty open about it on her blog. As you would expect, she had a very difficult time when her three similar age brothers got married within 24 hours of one another. She’s come across as a jealous ex girlfriend at times on her blog. You can read the current Bontrager thread on QfoS to get a better idea of what I’m talking about. I want to make it clear there’s been no indication of physical incest though. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
browngrl
On 4/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

Sometimes me. I love makeup so I try all sorts of looks and on occasion I've tried very stylized mask like looks for no other reason than it is fun for me.  This being said I have nothing good to say about this woman's makeup. It does not look good/editorial/interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pianokeeper
4 hours ago, browngrl said:

Sometimes me. I love makeup so I try all sorts of looks and on occasion I've tried very stylized mask like looks for no other reason than it is fun for me.  This being said I have nothing good to say about this woman's makeup. It does not look good/editorial/interesting

Yeah.... it comes off as a little unintentionally Harold Zidler: 

Spoiler

726066510_haroldzidlermoulinrouge.png.d92bb05ba45b3b8477cba65158446940.png

Or Marie Antoinette, á là Sofia Coppola:

Spoiler

691837825_dunstmarieantoinette.jpg.8f50461b12da70daa70833cacf9a6b9d.jpg

I think the lightened hair isn't working with the makeup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Screamapillar
Posted (edited)

Everytime this thread has new posts I look to see if one of these insufferable broads is pregnant. Either one of them with a baby will be the WORST. The shit that they will say about parenting will be insane, and yet I won't be able to look away.

Seriously, the word insufferable was created for these two.

Edited by Screamapillar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
On 6/19/2019 at 9:44 PM, Screamapillar said:

Everytime this thread has new posts I look to see if one of these insufferable broads is pregnant. Either one of them with a baby will be the WORST. The shit that they will say about parenting will be insane, and yet I won't be able to look away.

Seriously, the word insufferable was created for these two.

I hope their selfishness and narcissism keeps them from having kids for a few more years. Fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
louisa05

Lori thinks there's no sexism in the U.S because Hillary Clinton ran for president. SMH

Sure. It's all good now. Just like Obama being president ended racism. Of course. 

And the other post..."Do you adorn your husband's life...?". No, Lori, I do not because I am not a potted plant. 

She's a fucking moron. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.