IGNORED

Girl Defined

onlysaneperson

On 3/3/2019 at 12:59 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

According to their website, they wrote 2 previous books together, Girl Defined and Love Defined. Ooh! And if you order their first book off their website, you can get the Girl Defined coloring book for free!! :roll:

ETA--Apparently the coloring book is a digital download?

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190302-230023.thumb.jpg.bc81137352c6be42723ebabc3abc15d9.jpg

There's a coloring book?  I shudder to think what the pictures are. Maybe a pic of an IUD, with a red circle and diagonal slash on top???

• Haha 9

44 minutes ago, JMarie said:

There's a coloring book?  I shudder to think what the pictures are. Maybe a pic of an IUD, with a red circle and diagonal slash on top???

If you can't get over the coloring book, neither can Strange Aeons. This video never gets old:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

I watched Bethany and Dāv’s video about getting up and making breakfast, and was surprised to see how much less annoying and more attractive she looks than she does in the ones with her sister. She’s wearing a lot less (or no) makeup and isn’t declaiming screechily into the camera. (Note from someone with a substantial honker: The spackled-on foundation she wears in the Girl Defined videos with her sister gives her a severe case of Wicked Witch Nose.) Likewise, Dāv comes across a lot less fabulous and a lot more down to earth, but emits a strong “I’m not that into you—let’s just be buds” vibe.

Edited by Hane
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone actually confirmed that they were part of ATI? I saw this rumor but can't find any confirmation. My sister is really into this channel right now and if they were, this would help my conversations with her about it. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, Hane said:

Dāv

As I just noted to my husband, it would be as though he changed the spelling of his name to Ǵahn. 

• Haha 3

On 3/24/2019 at 8:46 AM, Hane said:

I watched Bethany and Dāv’s video about getting up and making breakfast, and was surprised to see how much less annoying and more attractive she looks than she does in the ones with her sister. She’s wearing a lot less (or no) makeup and isn’t declaiming screechily into the camera. (Note from someone with a substantial honker: The spackled-on foundation she wears in the Girl Defined videos with her sister gives her a severe case of Wicked Witch Nose.) Likewise, Dāv comes across a lot less fabulous and a lot more down to earth, but emits a strong “I’m not that into you—let’s just be buds” vibe.

I hate how she does her makeup. It’s almost like it’s the opposite of contouring. She makes her skin on her face all one single color! Then she throws on heavy eyeliner and lipstick and she’s done. It’s so unflattering! Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

• Upvote 5

Didn't they do a thing about God-honoring makeup?  I guess God has a thing against seeing the freckles and pores He made.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

Geishas. Cosplayers. Um, Shades of Grey style fetishists. That's all I have.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

I found these two on another Fundie Snark site and sweet Rufus almighty it’s a gold mine.  I was so glad they had a thread here, if not that active.  After reading the thread here I have been watching Mr Atheist videos and I wish I had more hours in the day for them.   Thanks to those who posted links in this thread.  ❤️

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd appreciate if they could cite their 'facts' in videos... Because those facts do not sound accurate.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Allison Bontrager is posting a lot about them on IG recently. Didn't think they would be her kind of fundie. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hate how she does her makeup. It’s almost like it’s the opposite of contouring. She makes her skin on her face all one single color! Then she throws on heavy eyeliner and lipstick and she’s done. It’s so unflattering! Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

I've only seen them on Mt Atheist videos but I swear, in one of them, they look like Marlon and Shawn Wayans in "White Chicks".  NO, the make up is NOT flattering.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

On 5/9/2019 at 1:37 AM, ophelia said:

Allison Bontrager is posting a lot about them on IG recently. Didn't think they would be her kind of fundie. 

It really makes me wonder if she knows someone who is gay and is passive aggressively sharing their stuff in hopes that the person will pray the gay away. 

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It really makes me wonder if she knows someone who is gay and is passive aggressively sharing their stuff in hopes that the person will pray the gay away. 

It's hard for me to imagine Allison "156 ways to be nice to your husband's sister who used to be his BEST FEMALE FRIEND" Bontrager being that subtle...

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...

They have collaborated, there's a video on their channel and a video on paul and morgan's...

• Disgust 1

On 5/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

It's hard for me to imagine Allison "156 ways to be nice to your husband's sister who used to be his BEST FEMALE FRIEND" Bontrager being that subtle...

Wait...what?? I don't follow the Bontragers much and I must have missed this.  I know what Im searching the forum for next. What a WEIRD passive-aggressive flex on your sister-in-law....like....SILS should be the few females you DONT need to worry about.....  ??

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • Upvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Geishas. Cosplayers. Um, Shades of Grey style fetishists. That's all I have.

Mimes!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Mother Dust said:

Wait...what?? I don't follow the Bontragers much and I must have missed this.  I know what Im searching the forum for next. What a WEIRD passive-aggressive flex on your sister-in-law....like....SILS should be the few females you DONT need to worry about.....  ??

Allison treats her adult brothers like stand in boyfriends. It’s weird as hell. She’s done it for years now and she’s pretty open about it on her blog. As you would expect, she had a very difficult time when her three similar age brothers got married within 24 hours of one another. She’s come across as a jealous ex girlfriend at times on her blog. You can read the current Bontrager thread on QfoS to get a better idea of what I’m talking about. I want to make it clear there’s been no indication of physical incest though. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

On 4/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who wants to look like they have a mask on?

Sometimes me. I love makeup so I try all sorts of looks and on occasion I've tried very stylized mask like looks for no other reason than it is fun for me.  This being said I have nothing good to say about this woman's makeup. It does not look good/editorial/interesting

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, browngrl said:

Sometimes me. I love makeup so I try all sorts of looks and on occasion I've tried very stylized mask like looks for no other reason than it is fun for me.  This being said I have nothing good to say about this woman's makeup. It does not look good/editorial/interesting

Yeah.... it comes off as a little unintentionally Harold Zidler: 

Spoiler

726066510_haroldzidlermoulinrouge.png.d92bb05ba45b3b8477cba65158446940.png

Or Marie Antoinette, á là Sofia Coppola:

Spoiler

691837825_dunstmarieantoinette.jpg.8f50461b12da70daa70833cacf9a6b9d.jpg

I think the lightened hair isn't working with the makeup.

• Upvote 1

Everytime this thread has new posts I look to see if one of these insufferable broads is pregnant. Either one of them with a baby will be the WORST. The shit that they will say about parenting will be insane, and yet I won't be able to look away.

Seriously, the word insufferable was created for these two.

Edited by Screamapillar
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 2

On 6/19/2019 at 9:44 PM, Screamapillar said:

Everytime this thread has new posts I look to see if one of these insufferable broads is pregnant. Either one of them with a baby will be the WORST. The shit that they will say about parenting will be insane, and yet I won't be able to look away.

Seriously, the word insufferable was created for these two.

I hope their selfishness and narcissism keeps them from having kids for a few more years. Fingers crossed!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Lori thinks there's no sexism in the U.S because Hillary Clinton ran for president. SMH

Sure. It's all good now. Just like Obama being president ended racism. Of course. 

And the other post..."Do you adorn your husband's life...?". No, Lori, I do not because I am not a potted plant. 

She's a fucking moron. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic