IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Legal Blonde doesn't seem to realize that there is hardly any need to impeach people who lost and are not in office. 

This Fox news ignorance plus what someone (I think it was @fraurosena) posted a couple of days ago about Republicans almost having enough states to convene a new Constitutional Convention and rewrite the Constitution terrifies me. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Legal Blonde doesn't seem to realize that there is hardly any need to impeach people who lost and are not in office. 

I wonder what she was doing during that (at least one) American Politics class she had to take for her poli sci degree*.  Either she slept through both of them or, um, I'm gonna stop talking now.

*UNLV class of 2014, according to Wikipedia

https://www.unlv.edu/sites/default/files/degrees/worksheets/2012-14-DegreeWorksheet-PoliticalScience_0.pdf

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Tomi has a side gig:

The quick and dirty is that you sit through two hours of speeches and videos, get pressured to sign up for $997 "investment seminar" and then Tomi comes out and gives a speech to the audience.

The article said about 50 people signed up for the seminar. I wonder what her cut is? Even if she only gets 10% of the money, that's almost $5000 for one appearance. 

• WTF 4

15 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

The quick and dirty is that you sit through two hours of speeches and videos, get pressured to sign up for $997 "investment seminar" and then Tomi comes out and gives a speech to the audience.

The article said about 50 people signed up for the seminar. I wonder what her cut is? Even if she only gets 10% of the money, that's almost $5000 for one appearance. 

She would need to pay me $50K or more to sit through two hours of her crap.

• I Agree 5

So this is what she's doing instead of those little "interview on the streets" segments on Hannity?  That's a major step down.

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, JMarie said:

So this is what she's doing instead of those little "interview on the streets" segments on Hannity?  That's a major step down.

Has she quit doing those completely, or is she just doing fewer of them? Maybe Hannity doesn't like her?

I wonder sometimes if she regrets leaving One America News Network. It didn't have the reach of Fox, but she did have her own show and a very devoted audience.:think:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

"xenophobic rage Barbie"  :giggle:

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Why is Tomi's face several shades lighter than her neck and chest? Is it just weird lighting, or has she gone and pissed off the Fox make-up artist? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Why is Tomi's face several shades lighter than her neck and chest? Is it just weird lighting, or has she gone and pissed off the Fox make-up artist? 

Maybe they wanted her face to look as white as possible. Hey, she could be auditioning to replace Kellywise...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Maybe they wanted her face to look as white as possible. Hey, she could be auditioning to replace Kellywise...

Am I nuts, or has Kellyanne had some sort of work or beauty treatment done lately? Her face looked unnaturally smooth in the last video I saw of her. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

20180514_tomi1.PNG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

20180515_george1.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

20180515_george3.PNG.354e58c5b3e46cdd4b0a219b7e1227d6.PNG

I love these two comments:

20180515_george4.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

20180515_george2.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

This story is not actually about Tomi, but....

If you have ever wondered what would happen if Tomi Lahren had a baby with Thanos, a Nevada man may have found the answer.

Facebook user James Ochoa, a Mexican American, claims to have encountered the queen of all Beckys while working at a Las Vegas home. Ochoa wrote that he had to use the bathroom while working on a driveway. “I had went to go to a portable restroom & I found some but they were occupied,” Ochoa explained in a Facebook post. “So I made a u turn on this lady’s street to go find other ones.”

Ochoa alleges that he stopped his vehicle when Beckzilla’s dog ran in front of his car. He stopped to let the woman retrieve her dog, and that’s when Ochoa says he encountered pure evil:

“I said nothing at all to her & she yelled saying “get off my street” I said “what did I do ma’am” & she continued to argue & call me names. So I had some words back, then I eventually drive off & just go back to work which is only a block away. She pulls up talking shit then she drives up the street & turns around rolls down her window & points a gun at me.

I didn’t know what to do, so eventually the project manager seen everything going down so he asked me to leave & meet at his office. So I did we called the cops, she admitted to pulling the gun out & the cops took all her weapons from her home. So now we have a court date, I am fighting against her cause I had to leave work for 2 days & it’s not right what she did.”

[...]

Black Twitter soon unearthed the identity of the culprit as Summer Berlinger, an alleged ex-Marine and lash artist who serves as a part-time party planner in Vegas. Berlinger immediately set her Instagram account to private, then deleted it altogether.

Video of the encounter, possibly NSFW due to profanity:

https://www.theroot.com/behold-beelzebecky-white-woman-tries-to-get-man-killed-1826150663

Lash artist?  Today I have learned that there are people who will pay hundreds of dollars to have extensions glued onto their eyelashes. It lasts for only a few weeks, since we shed eyelashes everyday. 

I'm going to stop fretting over how much a project I'm working on to add some more counter space to my kitchen is going to cost. Even if I went completely nuts and spent $500, it would still last for years instead of weeks. 

• Upvote 7

That video should go over well with the jury, especially the fake cries for help.  Wonder if she'll take a plea. 

And I'm thrilled the cops took away all of her guns.  I hope they keep them, permanently. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

Tomi at brunch  She took her mom to a hip-hop brunch.  And the locals were not amused.  The Twitter feed and rest of this post are glorious.

Tomi Lahren and her mother, Trudy, walked into a Saturday brunch in Minneapolis over the weekend, and they didn’t receive a warm welcome. The Lahren women instead got accosted at the Union Restaurant, and Topher had water and obscenities hurled at her.

• Haha 4

Of course...

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

:text-lol:

• Haha 10

53 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

:text-lol:

that is really golden progun shade

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Did she scream "I'm melting!  I'm melting!" as she sizzled into the ground, like the Wicked Witch of the West?

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...