IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

Tomi got a bit of a smackdown.

TomiSmackD.jpg.61c25794a05872c3497dbc3ed6e6b56b.jpg

Unfortunately the incel set mass reported Candice so she's on a twitter vacation for now.  Fuck you, Jack.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

@47of74 She was one of my favorites follows when this cluster fuck of 2016 happened!!

But this tweet is so painfully accurate. Same with healthcare too.

I've been giving Jack the, shall we say, love for the suspension of Candice after she stood up to Tammy.  As soon as Candice is sprung from Twitter jail I intend on following her.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

@47of74 She was one of my favorites follows when this cluster fuck of 2016 happened!!

But this tweet is so painfully accurate. Same with healthcare too.

@candygirl200413, I was confused for a minute and thought you meant that Tomi was one of your favorites! ?

• Haha 4

On 11/10/2018 at 11:10 PM, 47of74 said:

Tomi got a bit of a smackdown.

TomiSmackD.jpg.61c25794a05872c3497dbc3ed6e6b56b.jpg

Unfortunately the incel set mass reported Candice so she's on a twitter vacation for now.  Fuck you, Jack.

I laugh out loud every time I read this.  Truly, it gets better every time! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 26 November 2018 at 9:48 PM, fraurosena said:

:angry-screaming: 

One day She will be as old and ugly as her soul already is. Hopefully. Fame (as fickle as it is) Will have disappeared.  Hopefully no one will stay around to love her. She will fade away in a ramshackle house surrounded by her guns with only skunks for company. (Now I feel sorry for skunks) . 

• Upvote 6

I guess her yammering on Faux is hard work in her eyes.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

One day She will be as old and ugly as her soul already is. Hopefully. Fame (as fickle as it is) Will have disappeared.  Hopefully no one will stay around to love her. She will fade away in a ramshackle house surrounded by her guns with only skunks for company. (Now I feel sorry for skunks) . 

Somebody should go up to her attic and destroy that painting...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, Tammy Tammy Tammy (!).  She just can't get that people flee dangerous environments where life is no longer viable.  There is no other option.  Such a lack of empathy. 

Tomi is a twunty, perky little Coulter understudy, just not as smart or as bitter as Ann.  Not implying that Ann is smart, but that Tomi is really not smart. 

If Tomi's roots grow out and she gains 20 pounds, she'll be asking "do you want fries with that?" before she knows what hit her. 

Life comes at ya fast, Tomi.  When Trump is in the rear-view mirror, Fox  Corporate might be doing some soul searching about where to get rid of extra baggage. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

8 hours ago, Howl said:

Tomi is a twunty, perky little Coulter understudy, just not as smart or as bitter as Ann.  Not implying that Ann is smart, but that Tomi is really not smart. 

Give her twenty years and she'll be as bitter as Ann.

• I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Saw this on Twitter :shakehead:

DvORV8NXcAE_Bo8.jpeg.1e3ddacaeca94a3696a5b3e5e98eb4a9.jpeg

Sure go ahead and mention the Wall Tomi sweetheart, and then Santa will have a big old hunk of clean coal for ya. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Sure go ahead and mention the Wall Tomi sweetheart, and then Santa will have a big old hunk of clean coal for ya. 

I'd love a wall. Build it around the FOX News studios so people can't get their daily dose of misinformation, and so Trump's handlers couldn't tell him what to do. while we're at it, let's build a second wall around the White House to keep Trump in there. Around Mar-A-Lago when he's there would also work.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Let's not build a wall around the White House to keep him in there. Rather, build one that will keep him out! 

• Upvote 2

On 12/15/2018 at 10:09 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Give her twenty years and she'll be as bitter as Ann.

If she gets laid off from Fox, she'll get bitter really fast.  Like Sarah Palin irrelevant fast .

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomi Lahren = Stupid Ann Coulter.  UrbanDictionary.com defines Dog Walk as "A term used to define total domination."  When you're tangling with CardiB and AOC?   You're way out of your depth. 

"I would really like to know, how you, a woman, think you got the right to work and vote..."

This is resonating so strongly for me.  A Mighty Girl shows up on my facebook feed; they covered something called The Night of Terror in the Suffrage Movement

100 Years Ago, Women Were Beaten and Tortured For the Right to Vote

These were The Silent Sentinels who were arrested, brutally beaten and held in horrible conditions for picketing the White House for the right to vote. This was still two years away from the passage of the 19th Amendment.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

More on Cardi B vs TL. I suddenly like Cardi.

I love this quote from Cardi in the people article. Bolding is mine.

You’re so blinded with racism that you don’t even realize the decisions the president you root for is destroying the country you claim to love so much,” the rapper wrote back in a fiery response. “You are a perfect example on no matter how educated or smart you think you are you still a SHEEP!”

https://people.com/music/cardi-b-slams-tomi-lahren-feud-over-trump-border-wall/

• Upvote 4