IGNORED

Tabitha Paine & Tim Robertson Engagement (includes sexual assault discussion)

JillyO

2 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

The internet is forever, Tim.

timrobertson.png

There is a line in the movie, "The Social Network", where Zuckerberg tries to cozy up to his ex in a bar. She glares at him and says that he made nasty comments about her on his blog and that the "Internet is not written in pencil." I've always kept that line in mind.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

So I've been very drunk sometimes but I never happened to get into a situation in which any of my body parts accidentally entered anyone's anus. I guess I got lucky huh.

Exactly.  He makes it seem as if he tripped over a shoe and holy sodomy Bat Man.........his penis fell into her behind. 

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There is a line in the movie, "The Social Network", where Zuckerberg tries to cozy up to his ex in a bar. She glares at him and says that he made nasty comments about her on his blog and that the "Internet is not written in pencil." I've always kept that line in mind.

Yup.  Don't post anything on Facebook you wouldn't want splattered above the fold on the New York Times.

48 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

Just some mild, inappropriate sodomy. Soooooo common in IBLP circles, it's hardly worth mentioning. 

I'm sure the Duggars could give us some sort of statistic like 3 in 4 men have had their penises "accidentally" end up in someone else's body. It just happens.

4 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I'm sure the Duggars could give us some sort of statistic like 3 in 4 men have had their penises "accidentally" end up in someone else's body. It just happens.

But it's usually a stripper's body so it doesn't matter. 

8 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

And is rarely, if ever, their fault.

Since Tim's story is now hitting online media, I wonder whether any other accidental recipients might be out there and possibly interested in sharing their experiences.  I also wonder whether the Paines may be starting to lose some enthusiasm for this Jesus-approved pairing.

Well now there is no doubt whether or not Tabitha knew before marriage. She knows. Daddy Paine knows.

I wonder if the Duggars will make make an official statement. At least denying that they knew before hosting a(nother) sexual predator in their home.

ETA: Also, even if Chad (or Erin) did introduce them, it doesn't mean that they already knew he was a rapist when then made the introduction. 

26 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And is rarely, if ever, their fault.

Since Tim's story is now hitting online media, I wonder whether any other accidental recipients might be out there and possibly interested in sharing their experiences.  I also wonder whether the Paines may be starting to lose some enthusiasm for this Jesus-approved pairing.

Totally not his fault! It was the alcohol, and of course the boyfriend fault. Because the boyfriend left for food they ended up in a situation. This is of course the reason why males and females (even siblings in some families) should never be left alone unless they are married. 

On 1/10/2017 at 4:14 PM, unspoken said:

Can someone explain what it means that he was pardoned? Does that mean his conviction was overturned or does it simply mean he completed his sentence/parole? 

I work in law enforcement. I won't go into details about my job out of respect for my own right to privacy but if you are pardoned it can mean several things:

It could mean your victim recants (or takes back) their statement/accusation. I worked with a "client" we will call him who spent years in jail for a rape he did not commit. The victim (his then step daughter) testified years later that her mother had put her up to the accusation because of divorce proceedings. He was pardoned.

It can mean that the chain of evidence was broken and that evidence, even if damning and present, is not admissible in a court of law

It can mean the lawyer found a technicality to get you off the hook (such as the chain of evidence example)

It can mean you reached a financial settlement

It can mean anything.

On 1/10/2017 at 3:52 PM, Purrl said:

As a registered  sex offender can he legally be around children? His own children? Does the pardon make any difference?

That all depends. I work with some of these unsavory citizens of the world and rules vary

Where I work as long as you are granted permission by your parole/probation officer and the guardian of the minor then they are allowed to be around children. I have a neighbor who is registered and the other neighbor calls him "Her second father" and has him over ALL the time around their 8 year old grandson. They go camping....oh...and she has Duggar hair and a long skirt. Go figure.

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Looks like Intouch picked it up and got ahold of the indictment. According to the indictment, he allegedly anally penetrated her without her consent. Can a degreed law professional tell me why this was sexually battery and not rape?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/duggar-sex-scandal-123903/photos/duggar-court-doc2-228033#photo-anchor

Because every state has a different name for a crime. Some states call Shoplifting "Retail Theft" "Theft of Goods" ect. ALSO you can plead ANYTHING "down" with the help of the right lawyer. So in some states RAPE would be much more severe than "Sexual Assault" meaning that the mandatory minimum/maximum jail times are lengthier on the higher rated charges. So it's more than likely he had a good lawyer or the victim was too scared to testify or there was a lack of evidence.

31 minutes ago, Fluffy14 said:

Poor Tim, things are looking bad.....and he thought his history wouldn't catch up.

16194925_10211890468762988_8106651900744562477_n.jpg

Even if she did want to drop the charges, that doesn't mean he didn't rape her. It is difficult to testify in court about your rape and the fact that she worked in a strip club and was drinking means they would've shit all over her "character." So he took a plea deal so he wouldn't have to do jail time. 

2 minutes ago, Fluffy14 said:

16142955_10211890469883016_1604729688482190811_n.jpg

OOOH!!! The truth speaks! I like this lady i hope she is among us!!!!!

People of Freejinger I have not posted before and think I may have overstepped by posting too many screen shots at a time. Please don't kill me. 

I don't believe him. I speak to a convicted sex offender on average x2 a week where I work. Every. Single. One. states he didn't do it despite evidence. They have mountains of "character letters" usually from church members espousing that the convicted could have NEVER done that. Why? Because a sex offender will groom their victim, their victim's family, and their community so their evil can be done in the darkness of trust. Tabitha Paine is the ultimate prize for this deviant. She is obedient quiet and oblivious to the danger she is about to reside with daily. She's already been conditioned by her perverse father and the church she has spent 31 years in. She will do what he says when he asks no matter how uncomfortable she may be with it, and when he tires of her and brutalizes another woman it will be "Tabitha's fault" and he will repeat the cycle as many times as he is allowed to because according to IBLP "That's just what men do". 

I would LOVE these people to quote me in the Bible WHERE God says "You can rape if she does/wears/says/looks like __."

When Leah Remini is done with Scientology she needs to interview these people. 

18 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

OOOH!!! The truth speaks! I like this lady i hope she is among us!!!!!

Auralia made a lot of good points in the post. 

I wonder if this story in the media will cause the victim to speak up and put him on blast? Likely not, but still.

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if this story in the media will cause the victim to speak up and put him on blast? Likely not, but still.

I certainly hope she comes forward. This cult needs to be exposed once and for all.

34 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

I don't believe him. I speak to a convicted sex offender on average x2 a week where I work. Every. Single. One. states he didn't do it despite evidence. They have mountains of "character letters" usually from church members espousing that the convicted could have NEVER done that. Why? Because a sex offender will groom their victim, their victim's family, and their community so their evil can be done in the darkness of trust. Tabitha Paine is the ultimate prize for this deviant. She is obedient quiet and oblivious to the danger she is about to reside with daily. She's already been conditioned by her perverse father and the church she has spent 31 years in. She will do what he says when he asks no matter how uncomfortable she may be with it, and when he tires of her and brutalizes another woman it will be "Tabitha's fault" and he will repeat the cycle as many times as he is allowed to because according to IBLP "That's just what men do". 

I would LOVE these people to quote me in the Bible WHERE God says "You can rape if she does/wears/says/looks like __."

When Leah Remini is done with Scientology she needs to interview these people. 

Wow ......wow , wow. I believe you and this is some scary stuff. 

1 hour ago, Fluffy14 said:

Poor Tim, things are looking bad.....and he thought his history wouldn't catch up.

16194925_10211890468762988_8106651900744562477_n.jpg

16265249_10211890470283026_4069527469974193911_n.jpg

16265240_10211890469243000_5531464929488125264_n.jpg

16194964_10211890472523082_2451559949791575755_n.jpg

The fact that he says "This will be the last night I have social media" basically says "Yea I'm guilty" Someone who truly was not guilty would have stated "I am not guilty. I understand your concerns and I was able to prove my innocence." 

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Fun fact. At my job speaking to convicted sex offenders some actually use this excuse. "I fell into _"

So he says the victim wanted to drop the charges but it was too late and the prosecutors wouldn't let her.  Well, if that were true, all she would have had to do was testify at trial on his behalf and he would have ben found innocent.  I initially wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt that he may have turned his life around since is youth, but it is obvious he is not being truthful, even now.

1 hour ago, FleeJanaFree said:

My guess is he paid a decent settlement.

Or mommy did, since she thinks he's innocent.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Even if she did want to drop the charges, that doesn't mean he didn't rape her. It is difficult to testify in court about your rape and the fact that she worked in a strip club and was drinking means they would've shit all over her "character." So he took a plea deal so he wouldn't have to do jail time. 

Going to be a little gross here, apologies in advance. He probably realized that if he went to jail, he'd get much more familiar with anal hurtfulness. Nobody deserves to be touched against his or her will, but I think it would be hard to shed a tear for this cretin.

These screen shots are gold.

i want to ask the friend who defended him, how would you feel if *you* were in that woman's place? And as we now know, she was drunk and anally penetrated: how would you feel if you woke up drunk. A man you thought was your friend was in YOUR bed. He is taller than you. He is bigger than you. He is stronger than you, much more so because you are drunk. And he is fucking you, raping you, in YOUR asshole. If he recited the right line about Jesus, would you be able to forgive him so easy? Offer him up to your godly daughter?

46 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Fun fact. At my job speaking to convicted sex offenders some actually use this excuse. "I fell into _"

Ah...so gravity is to blame.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived