IGNORED

Dillards 24 - Smug Bible Tweets and Maneaters (Jill/Derick/Israel/Baby Dillard)

choralcrusader8613

Maybe it's actually just a new outfit for what'shisface and they used it for the prop. Looks about the right size.

I do not get the angst over bare feet, though. I have about a dozen pairs of nice shoes I almost never wear. I live in Ohio, and it has got to be measured in Kelvin before I put on shoes to even get the mail or fill the bird feeders. My feet are in very good shape, particularly for my age. Jill and Derick drive me absolutely bats but I don't mind her bare feet and they look clean and groomed.

Also, I loathe socks. My grandpa was a shoemaker from Sicily, by the way. He hand-pieced custom orthopedic shoes for Florsheim. I wonder what he'd say about my shoe avoidance.

Yes, yay, boy. Also, maybe they run in Derick's family, like his dad's line runs to boys. That would be nice. I had three girls and then three boys, myself, but in two marriages.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, she might be keeping that tidbit until after Joy and Jessa make their annoucements. You know, bring it back to her. 

I wouldn't put it past them to name the new child trump or pence. Trumpets Dillard.

Or Gaza. Israel and Gaza Dillard. It'd be very Duggarish to ignore world relations. 

I vote they go with Pence Bannon. Or maybe Blessa will do that.  Or keeping with the location theme, Gaza Bannon. I dunno, one of them is bound to name the kid after such a powerful white supremacist. 

I know it probably had to do with TLC, but when I saw this first thing this morning it brought me right back to Jill having to steal the spotlight during Jessa's wedding etc.  Then I thought, isn't this early for a jinder reveal? Haven't most of them waited until much later in their pregnancies to reveal? It seems most of them waited longer than this for their first ultrasound. Plus whether now or later she still would have been given publicity. TLC or not it's always about Jill.

I would find it hilarious for them to get a girl after all this hub bub. Jill's head would explode and D'dick would then punish her for not bearing him a son (since they know nothing of how the baby's sex is actually determined and it is always the woman's fault...always). But in good conscience I would never wish a girl baby to this family.

26 minutes ago, GotCaughtDancing said:

I would find it hilarious for them to get a girl after all this hub bub. Jill's head would explode and D'dick would then punish her for not bearing him a son (since they know nothing of how the baby's sex is actually determined and it is always the woman's fault...always). But in good conscience I would never wish a girl baby to this family.

Would Derrick be upset though? Cause Jill did give him the requisite firstborn boy. I know these people lean towards sons but since they have so many children I would think it be unusual for a man to have no sons. 

I am so confused by that announcement photo. Like I really can't think of the reasoning behind that outfit. 
"Let's announce by showing an outfit the baby will wear ...in 3 years"

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

How about Richard Robert ("Dick Bob")?  It would be a touching tribute to both grandfathers...among other things.

LMAO, good name, Dick Bob!

Do you really need a scavenger hunt and a weird mismatched outfit to announce the baby's jender? No. Here's how you do it:

Hey family, we're having a boy.

Family:  Congratulations.

Little girls then go off to knit blue booties.

The End.

Whew, thank goodness. After that garbage Jill said about carrying on her parents' shady precautions against molestation, I hope she never has a girl.

Even better...may she never conceive again.

12 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Do you really need a scavenger hunt and a weird mismatched outfit to announce the baby's jender? No. Here's how you do it:

Hey family, we're having a boy.

Family:  Congratulations.

Little girls then go off to knit blue booties.

The End.

eventually they will have to run out of ideas on how to promote or say things via normal every day things to happen normal every day people 

and no that is not a dare 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived