IGNORED

Elizabeth Munck Is Getting Married

theologygeek

If you Google “Elizabeth Munck Byars” the baby registry is literally the third thing that comes up. Complete with month the baby was due.

(Link not broken because it’s public info)

http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/elizabeth-byars/caleb-byars/registry.ashx?a=95828956

And I’m still really curious as to who it is saying Elizabeth was pregnant at the wedding. Other than the person who registered in FJ earlier in the day to only post this.

Call me suspicious. Or, you know, someone who’s seen this sort of thing before.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby born 19/10 so she was 2-ish weeks pregnant perhaps on wedding day but just as likely baby came early. My first was 6 weeks early. Cheeky munchkin lol  

Her Baby was only 6.6lb so he’s small for a term baby. 

I’m still going with honeymoon baby whose 2 weeks early without any definite proof ;) 

If she was 2 weeks from conception on her wedding day, she didn’t know she was pregnant. So nobody else would, either.

Citation on who “said” she was pregnant (or for that matter that they were living together) please, Quest123, or I’ll just assume you’re throwing shade.

We've had this discussion multiple times on FJ.  Pregnancy is calculated from LMP.  So generally speaking women are not "with child" the first two weeks that are included in the length of pregnancy.

23 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

We've had this discussion multiple times on FJ.  Pregnancy is calculated from LMP.  So generally speaking women are not "with child" the first two weeks that are included in the length of pregnancy.

Correct. I went by date conceived on the due date calendar. SO If she gave birth on her actual due date  then she conceived two weeks before her wedding.

More likely she gave birth two weeks early and conceived on her wedding day

• 8 months later...

Archived