IGNORED

Elizabeth Munck Is Getting Married

theologygeek

2 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Whose Alicia? Married to one of the brothers? 

And yes those twins are adorable!! 

Yes she is married to one of the oldest Munck brothers. I don't know his name. And then Rebekah is getting married this month too. So maybe she will post some pictures on fb since she has a fb page.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes she is married to one of the oldest Munck brothers. I don't know his name. And then Rebekah is getting married this month too. So maybe she will post some pictures on fb since she has a fb page.

How old is the oldest boy?  I know they have 6 boys in the row but I'm not how old the oldest boy is. 

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

How old is the oldest boy?  I know they have 6 boys in the row but I'm not how old the oldest boy is. 

I'm not sure but he looks like he's in his early 20s if I was judging their FB pictures. 

18 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Madison turned 20 earlier this month, the next boy Jonathan will be 18 in October.

Their sister Amanda is also married? I'm unsure but if she is thenthey already have their four oldest married off quite young. 

I'm going to guess that the Muncks actually do a lot of the childcare in that house if they are willing to let the 3 oldest girls marry and move out while they have only a bunch of teen boys left to help. Or maybe they aren't stuck on gender roles and the teen boys do a lot of housework and child care.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to read Laura Munck's blog--it was so unlike most5 fundy stuff.  The last post was about 2 years ago when they had twin girls.  Wish she would write some more, but she must be crazy busy.

Elizabeth's sister Bekah got married to her own Caleb a few weeks after Elizabeth and just posted this wedding picture. It's a pretty church:

IMG_1634.PNG

On 2/24/2017 at 4:56 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Their sister Amanda is also married? I'm unsure but if she is thenthey already have their four oldest married off quite young. 

They have all the kids over 18 married off, they've had three weddings since mid-November

I don't know much about the Muncks, but the sisters have have the nicest faces I've ever seen! I look at them and get the feeling they'd be the best friends to have (dunno if it makes sense lol). Thank God Elisabeth did not end up with the Maxwells.

3 hours ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

I don't know much about the Muncks, but the sisters have have the nicest faces I've ever seen! I look at them and get the feeling they'd be the best friends to have (dunno if it makes sense lol). Thank God Elisabeth did not end up with the Maxwells.

They do! My best friend has that sort of face and so many random people just start talking to her in the grocery store. It's a curse to have a sweet friendly face! I have hard core resting bitch face. No random people approach my mean looking ass ;-)

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Elizabeth's sister Bekah got married to her own Caleb a few weeks after Elizabeth and just posted this wedding picture. It's a pretty church:

IMG_1634.PNG

Is that a strapless gown!? So I wonder what all these young folks do for living? Do the ladies still work at the dog grooming business?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

UPDATE: Elizabeth Munck "Byars" has a baby boy and is living at her  parents farm in Riceville, TN. Her and husband live in a storage building made by Mennonites friends. Rebecca Munck "Prytherch" and husband are currently living in parents metal building. And are pastors at a youth ministry. Amanda and Joe Munck are living in Texas. Joe is serving in the USAF. Madison Munck is also serving but in the USMC. He is Married to Alicia Munck who has a degree in Business Admin. And is a property manager. They have two kids. Mama munck and daddy still have business with dogs and are  new grandparents 

It's on the sisters and moms Instagram and also the aunt always posts about them on FB. The wife of Madison is on google FB you search fr them. Pretty easy eh.

It's been said that Elizabeth was pregnant before wedding due to Caleb living with her during engagement. They both realized how important it was to get married right away. They are strong christians which is why I believe they expressed their grace from God for their sin.

“It’s said....”

By whom? Where?

Since the baby registry says 11/17 and they were married 2/17, there’s no indication one way or another.

She looks happy.

They don't even have a baby registry?? Yes, they were pregnant before wedding. Yes they look very happy!! Glad she is happy and escaped "Maxhell".

3 hours ago, Quest123 said:

UPDATE: Elizabeth Munck "Byars" has a baby boy and is living at her  parents farm in Riceville, TN. Her and husband live in a storage building made by Mennonites friends. Rebecca Munck "Prytherch" and husband are currently living in parents metal building. And are pastors at a youth ministry. Amanda and Joe Munck are living in Texas. Joe is serving in the USAF. Madison Munck is also serving but in the USMC. He is Married to Alicia Munck who has a degree in Business Admin. And is a property manager. They have two kids. Mama munck and daddy still have business with dogs and are  new grandparents 

Thank you for the update on the Munck family. I used to read their blog but its been a couples since they last updated on it. I miss hearing how the family is doing. 

50 minutes ago, Quest123 said:

They don't even have a baby registry?? Yes, they were pregnant before wedding. Yes they look very happy!! Glad she is happy and escaped "Maxhell".

Do you know them? It seems a bit strange you know all this information. 

And the due date appears to indicate a honeymoon baby as they got married in Feb, baby would be due Nov 1 if they’d got pregnant day of their marriage. How old is baby?

Archived