IGNORED

Scottie Brown asking for money!

WonderingInWA

1 hour ago, Hane said:

Nana-nana-boo-boo, Scott--Petey Bradrick snagged your Prize Former Virgin SAHD Kelly and their kids and took 'em all the heck out of Dodge and to the Pacific Northwest, where he now has a real grown-up's job selling real estate and seems to have taken mercy on his wife by no longer knocking her up.

How long has it been since Kelly had her last kid? 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Howl said:

How long has it been since Kelly had her last kid? 

3.5 years. Michael Courage was born the spring before Duggie' s downfall, 2013. 

Kelly actually had a sixth shepherd Thomas 2.5 years ago but none since then. They seem very different since they moved. 

Kelly actually had a sixth shepherd Thomas 2.5 years ago but none since then. They seem very different since they moved. 

Kelly now has her nose pierced and is wearing tank tops. Not sure if she is still skirts only wearing. Thomas was the one they didn't do a big birth announcement video, much less a pregnancy announcement.

I'd love to have Bradrick! do a FJ Q&A and talk about the VF/Dougie downfall and getting away from Scottie. I don't know if they have fully out of fundie land but there are indications they are moving in that direction if they haven't left already.

16 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

Kelly now has her nose pierced and is wearing tank tops. 

I don't think my family would believe that of the offspring of Scott Brown. :P

On 30.12.2016 at 9:32 PM, slickcat79 said:

I guess he didn't have time to hold out for his slave labor. He's still recruiting interns for 2017.

https://ncfic.org/about/internship

I always wonder how many young men really apply for this internship!

On 2.1.2017 at 2:54 AM, teachergirl said:

They do. And judging from her IG, Kelly seems to be really happy. She is looking better than ever (I'd love to have her makeup skills!!) and her home looks like it is straight outta a magazine.

18 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

I'd love to have Bradrick! do a FJ Q&A and talk about the VF/Dougie downfall and getting away from Scottie. I don't know if they have fully out of fundie land but there are indications they are moving in that direction if they haven't left already.

I'd be very interested in that too. Although she is dressing wordly now and has a nose piercing, she and the kids spend the whole month of december with her parents. No sign of Petey on IG.

She also visited her long time bestie Christie Weathers who is now living in NYC and attending a church that seems to be pretty hipster and urban to me. She also seems to have left fundiedom a little bit. But then again that is how they present themselves on social media. They can look as cool and modern as they want, as long as they are denying their kids any chances by only providing shitty homeschooling to them and believe in corporal punishment even for small children (looking at you, Christie and the blog post you made a few years ago about hitting your toddlers!) they remain just as fucked up as they and their parents always have been.

At least they stopped having kids.

IIRC, don't Peter's parents live somewhere in the PNW, and aren't the parents seriously fundy?  

I was wondering if dealing with the larger public in his real estate job has allowed at least a tiny crack of light to infiltrate Peter's world.  Since he's still doing that job, I have to assume he's successful at it and supporting his family.  I still remember a post-birth video from Kelly's hospital room thanking Tool for....something.  She had that whispery little girl voice affected by women under patriarchy. 

Kelly ISN'T technically a Brown offspring anyway, she was adopted... as are I think most of the Brown kids.

On 12/29/2016 at 10:49 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

I don't know if Scottie was ever a tobacco farmer, but Google searching on "Brown's Barn Wake Forest NC" and his property address (3721 Quarry Rd., Wake Forest, NC 27587) reveals a few interesting tidbits:

http://brownfamilyfarm.co - Scottie's wife Deborah and daughter Claudia (as-yet-unmarried, I assume) operate a dairy business. Probiotic kefir, anyone?

And, Zillow estimates the property's worth at nearly $2.5 million. Poor Scottie, having to beg for handouts from his sheeple. :pb_lol:

The names of his NCFIC marriage-related events have always creeped me out the most. "Our Marriages, and the Marriages of Our Sons and Daughters." "Getting the Picture Right - In Your First Seven Years of Marriage." (Scottie would be happy to take your donations, if you's like to sponsor a young married couple's entry fee for the latter.)

LOL. I will say it again -- you are such an excellent librarian, Marian.  You know dear little David is shilling the website these days as a "job" to support his home breeding program with the mare-named-Monica he is lucky to score with from time to time.  

9 hours ago, Howl said:

I still remember a post-birth video from Kelly's hospital room thanking Tool for....something.  She had that whispery little girl voice affected by women under patriarchy. 

Oh, Lord, I'll never forget that video. "Mr. Phillips we just want to... And YOU, Mr. Phillips were the one who... And Mr. Phillips we can never thank you enough." Mr. Phillips, Mr. Phillips, Mr. Phillips. It gave new meaning to word "groveling." 

All four of the Brown kids are adopted.  I think Blair and David are related genetically, and maybe Kelly is, too.  Claudia doesn't appear to be of the same birth parents.  I wish Scottie and Deborah would speak more about the virtues of adoption.  They would appeal to a broader audience if they shared how they built their family, which I am sure contained some amount of sorrow.  But he's all about the sufficiency of scripture and rarely speaks of their personal life.  Their option, of course.

1 hour ago, CloakNDagger said:

Kelly ISN'T technically a Brown offspring anyway, she was adopted... as are I think most of the Brown kids.

All four are adopted, and no offense, C&D, but that does technically make them Brown offspring. Pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate being told otherwise. 

I was waiting for someone else to wonder about where Peter has been on her IG....She actually has been home twice since August and this visit was a month long.  People kept posting about trials and praying and needing your friends...It has made me wonder just a bit what is going on.  The whole time she was gone she didn't mention one time about Peter or her kids missing him.  When she returned her first post was about missing her best friend. who had come over to visit. Could be NOTHING but it sure had made me wonder.  The one thing I like about Kelly is her honesty.  She is very upfront about how hard having 6 kids is, something I dont think she could have ever said before.

kelly jeannette.....it is private and somehow i got approved.  She appears to have it all together...she is gorgeous, beautiful house, kids but admits homeschooling is hard, etc.

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

kelly jeannette.....it is private and somehow i got approved.  She appears to have it all together...she is gorgeous, beautiful house, kids but admits homeschooling is hard, etc.

I get a "Sorry, this page isn't available" message on IG. Rats.

On 30/12/2016 at 5:49 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

The names of his NCFIC marriage-related events have always creeped me out the most. "Our Marriages, and the Marriages of Our Sons and Daughters." "Getting the Picture Right - In Your First Seven Years of Marriage." (Scottie would be happy to take your donations, if you's like to sponsor a young married couple's entry fee for the latter.)

And his newish NCFIC DVD series "Life Skills - Equipping Young Men for Life and Business" (emphasis added :P )

Hold up, I just noticed a recent blog post title:

"How to Have The Tenderest Understanding and Bond Between Fathers and Daughters"

um.

Fathers and daughters should have the tenderist understandings between them. This Psalm declares what I believe should be one of those common understandings. 

This Psalm is a helpful guide for how fathers and daughters can have an intimate understanding and agreement about what is happening in this world, what is happening to them, what forces are really at work, and who is walking with them through their trials and tribulations.

I pray that we all would have a mighty bond on the sound and tender principles of Psalm 23.

Er, Psalm 23 is the particularly well-known one that starts "The LORD is my shepherd..." and mentions neither fathers no daughters.

The father daughter relationship stuff this group seems to pull out of thin air (while claiming it is Biblical) is really strange.

4 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

All four are adopted, and no offense, C&D, but that does technically make them Brown offspring. Pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate being told otherwise. 

Yeah, but if they decide they've been taught wrong and mislead they could fall back on that. It's mindset, mainly.

1 hour ago, CloakNDagger said:

Yeah, but if they decide they've been taught wrong and mislead they could fall back on that. It's mindset, mainly.

It doesn't really work that way when you consider your parents to just be your parents. 

2 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

(Quoting NCFIC website)

Fathers and daughters should have the tenderist understandings between them. 

Re: the bolded -- what do Tenderists believe?  Is Tenderism a recognized denomination? 

I must know!!

18 hours ago, Howl said:

IIRC, don't Peter's parents live somewhere in the PNW, and aren't the parents seriously fundy? 

Yes, they are and promote corporal punishment in child training and all the other evils that come with being fundie. Maybe they became a little milder over the years. Their youngest son, Stephen, is topless in what feels like every picture he ever posts on IG and seems to live a pretty laidback and fun life. They still have one daughter at home, Cecily, and although they managed to marry off two of their other daughters in their 30s, Cecily still stays at home. It feels like they are keeping her home to take care of them which sucks so badly.

6 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

I get a "Sorry, this page isn't available" message on IG. Rats.

Try this link. You won't see much but you should see the basic account information.

I was going to mention that as well but it did seem strange that after such a long visit that she didn't even talk about the kids missing him??? I would also like to say he must be doing okay since flying 7 people and then doing touristy NYC stuff isn't cheap.

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

I was going to mention that as well but it did seem strange that after such a long visit that she didn't even talk about the kids missing him??? I would also like to say he must be doing okay since flying 7 people and then doing touristy NYC stuff isn't cheap.

It probably cost a fortune. Looks like Petey finally found what something that makes his brood fed and happy. What a pity that BRADRICK! didn't work out that way for him. It was such an unique idea. Yeah.

Archived