IGNORED

Sierra: Loving God Into Existence Through Her Husband

choralcrusader8613

Autoimmune illnesses and allergies are so interesting to me. I have an autoimmune disease and basically my body spends all of it's time attacking things it shouldn't and not attacking things it should. I was actually just released from a month long stay in the hospital because of it a few days ago. My son has allergies, eczema, and asthma that he suddenly developed around 5. I grew up in the home of a low level hoarder. My sons environment has been overly clean because I'm immune compromised. With every advance in understanding more how these things work the more and more confused I feel. 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, paulypepper said:

About ten years ago my NOW 35 year old daughter sang and knew all the words to this song...where does that come from? :pb_eek:

Also, in 1999 it was back in the charts, in the UK at least

Nastyhobbitses just want to clarify my opinion of the Oreo pops.  I am sure I would love to eat them, minus the glittery stuff, I just wouldn't think they were unique enough to actually try to sell them to anyone.  And of course Sierra thinks so highly of her skills.  I know I put the quote in wrong but this is my first time trying to do this.

8 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I still don't understand how her love for her husband proves God's existence, but maybe if she puts that phrase on her Instagram 20 more times, I will.

As for the pops, I mean, I like to make cake/cookie truffles for my friends' parties and birthdays because they're easy to make (crumble up baked good, dip in melted chocolate, let them set) and easy to transport (unlike pies and cakes and certain types of cookies), but I'm not going to act like I'm Mary Freaking Berry for making my ugly-yet-extremely-tasty lumps of sugar and chocolate.

11 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I've already thought of a job for Sierra for Joy's wedding.  Bride and Groom decorated strawberries.  Get started Sierra! 

ddbfffe9a9a72b7ca38b8149617cc9ee.jpg

I really want Sierra to try and make this because it has pinterest FAIL all over it!!!

40 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Those strawberry brides aren't dressed modestly enough for a Duggar wedding. Hike up that neckline!

Strawberry clevage leads to impure thoughts just like eating bananas whole. Good girls cut bananas into slices.

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Strawberry clevage leads to impure thoughts just like eating bananas whole. Good girls cut bananas into slices.

And then take a bite of that slice and place the rest back onto the banana... just like Michelle... :pb_lol:

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But not pickles. :devilish:

51 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Ask and ye shall receive. And yes, she DID hike up the neckline on those defrauding strawberries. :laughing-rolling:

I think they turned out very nice actually....I would eat them.

14 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I've already thought of a job for Sierra for Joy's wedding.  Bride and Groom decorated strawberries.  Get started Sierra! 

ddbfffe9a9a72b7ca38b8149617cc9ee.jpg

Some of those berries are defrauding me with their low-cut chocolate dresses. -clutch my pearls-

Edit - didn't see the last page of the thread where everyone made the same comments, better and before me. Sorry, still defrauded ;)

Just curious. How long do chocolate covered strawberries last? You'd need a few days to prepare them, unless you had some Duggar slaves helping.

3 minutes ago, flycat said:

I think they turned out very nice actually....I would eat them.

They look cute, I won't snark on that... but I would never eat anything she makes. They're either made in her kitchen with five "littles" or the Duggar kitchen, which while it looks commercial and up to standard, we know how much they believe in hygiene. Josie's feet and bum have probably been all over the surfaces these are laid on. Some of the helpers have no doubt licked their fingers, a strawberry or the bowl. No thanks. 

Just now, Casserole said:

They look cute, I won't snark on that... but I would never eat anything she makes. They're either made in her kitchen with five "littles" or the Duggar kitchen, which while it looks commercial and up to standard, we know how much they believe in hygiene. Josie's feet and bum have probably been all over the surfaces these are laid on. Some of the helpers have no doubt licked their fingers, a strawberry or the bowl. No thanks. 

oooh, good point. I had not considered that. maybe I would just look at them and wish I could eat them....

I agree...I would never eat something these people make. 

Wasn't Sierra making honey butter or something alone those lines and selling it a while back? I only have a vague memory of it. 

Remember Josie licking and sticking toppings on pizza? A perfect teaching moment that they just ignored.

On 03/01/2017 at 8:38 PM, ClaraOswin said:

Wasn't Sierra making honey butter or something alone those lines and selling it a while back? I only have a vague memory of it. 

Apple butter, I believe. No idea what that is. 

35 minutes ago, Kleine Vampirin said:

Apple butter, I believe. No idea what that is. 

google says: "Apple butter is a highly concentrated form of apple sauce produced by long, slow cooking of apples with cider or water to a point where the sugar in the apples caramelizes, turning the apple butter a deep brown." my daughters mother in law makes it...its meh, imo

14 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Nice to see that Sierra's strawberries are modestly dressed.

Those harlot berries will lead the menfolk to have desires they cannot righteously fulfill!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you need to make women cover themselves up so you don't feel tempted to just start jacking it in broad daylight, your faith isn't very strong and you're not a strong man.

16 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Nice to see that Sierra's strawberries are modestly dressed.

who even knew that modesty panels came in fondant?

Sierra's new blog post contains a tragic but heartbreakingly unsurprising revelation of her childhood sexual abuse.   

I read Sierra's blog post. I am pleasantly surprised that she did not blame herself for the abuse. I am also relieved she did not use the word "bitter" or seem to consider it a failing on her part that it could impact her in the present. (She said it added challenge to finding joy, but she did not blame herself for experiencing additional challenge..) She did not minimize it by comparing the abuse to what could have happened. No snark from me. 

That's terrible that she went through that. It is brave of her to speak about it. Compared to the way the Duggar's handled it. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived