IGNORED

Sierra: Loving God Into Existence Through Her Husband

choralcrusader8613

Last thread found here:

Sierra is a alleged wedding planner, turned caterer, turned wedding coordinator, and who knows what she'll invent herself as next. :lol:

Title is from one of her newest instagram posts, where she said that she said she wants the love in her marriage to be so strong that nobody can deny God's existence...in the middle of an argument with said husband.

Let's see how this unfolds!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who mentions arguments and stuff in an anniversary post? Most people would want to keep it positive but maybe she just wants to show she's "real" or something.

Just now, ClaraOswin said:

Who mentions arguments and stuff in an anniversary post? Most people would want to keep it positive but maybe she just wants to show she's "real" or something.

Especially an argument from only six months ago, that she says was "brief", but was hurting their friends?

Strange.

3 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Especially an argument from only six months ago, that she says was "brief", but was hurting their friends?

Strange.

She said "we are hurting FOR our friends."

So something bad happened to their friends and it probably had nothing to do with them. Like if I argued with my husband over his BFF cheating on his wife. That's how I took her statement. 

Sierra really does just let it all hang out doesn't she? I'm starting to feel bad for her husband and kids. Poo diaper explosions... petty arguments.... what's next? 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She said "we are hurting FOR our friends."

So something bad happened to their friends and it probably had nothing to do with them. Like if I argued with my husband over his BFF cheating on his wife. That's how I took her statement. 

Sierra really does just let it all hang out doesn't she? I'm starting to feel bad for her husband and kids. Poo diaper explosions... petty arguments.... what's next? 

Apparently, my reading comprehension is not at max capabilities today. Thanks for setting me straight.

1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

Strange.

There are some couples that don't feel comfortable arguing or having disagreements in private, so they tend to save them for or push them down until they surface at small social events where they have a buffer and support.   In my personal experience I find it is generally couples who "rushed into things",  where one or both parties is/are emotionally immature, do/does not feel confident in their conflict resolution skills, did not have healthy conflict resolution demonstrated by their parents, has a need for attention, and/or has limited concern for the feelings of the guests/friends or respect for social decorum.

I can see a LOT of fundie courtship couples preferring to have "uncomfortable conversations" around friends because they don't feel comfortable doing so in private.  I can ESPECIALLY see this being Sierra because that woman just loves attention.  

2 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Apparently, my reading comprehension is not at max capabilities today. Thanks for setting me straight.

I made the same mistake!  We can hang out in the shame corner together.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just wait a few years until her son has his first nocturnal emission or her daughter starts her period. I hope she doesn't feel the need to write about either, but you are right-hand she really lets it all hang out.

To clarify, in either case, IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

It seemed to me that's what she was going for. But it just comes off as defensive not confident when someone leads with "we weren't supposed to make it this far."

Did you notice that Sierra (and Jessa's) good buddy Kristin, the Tacos4Life lady, says that she's moving away from Northwest Arkansas?  My guess is that they are opening another Tacos4Life franchise--perhaps in Oklahoma or up in southern Missouri.  

20 hours ago, December said:

It seemed to me that's what she was going for. But it just comes off as defensive not confident when someone leads with "we weren't supposed to make it this far."

She tries so hard to come off as "real" that it makes me uncomfortable.  I agree that she presents herself as someone who is not confident in her marriage.  They clearly rushed into it and she was young.  Overall, it was not your typical anniversary post.  She set a tone that seemed to say she has a lot of doubts.  I think we are steadily building up to a laundry room break down here.

22 hours ago, Georgiana said:

[...]

I can see a LOT of fundie courtship couples preferring to have "uncomfortable conversations" around friends because they don't feel comfortable doing so in private. 

[...]

Isn't that very much against their rules though? I think they talked about only praising and never criticising you spouse around others in one episode.

God, even after fundies get married, their marriages have the same dynamic as a high school relationship. Waiting until you're with your friends to have an argument with your SO? Hello 11th grade!

Is tribe like the Fundie version of squad or besties? Ummm...I see what you were going for Sierra but...there's something off about this picture. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Is tribe like the Fundie version of squad or besties? Ummm...I see what you were going for Sierra but...there's something off about this picture. 

Tribe is the newest version of squad. I have atheist friends who use the term. :) I personally don't because it makes me feel weird, though.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

The picture looks photoshopped.  The perspective on the three images isn't right, and the one in the middle is smaller than the others.  And they all look like they're posing even though they're trying to appear candid.  It's as much of a Pinterest fail as Dump Truck Baby.

And that use of the word tribe annoys me, too.

"Tribe" is millennial-speak for your group of besties, although I see it bleeding into Gen Y's now as well. 

Count me surprised that Sierra isn't knocked up again yet. 

On 2016-12-21 at 4:42 AM, choralcrusader8613 said:

Last thread found here:

Sierra is a alleged wedding planner, turned caterer, turned wedding coordinator, and who knows what she'll invent herself as next. :lol:

Title is from one of her newest instagram posts, where she said that she said she wants the love in her marriage to be so strong that nobody can deny God's existence...in the middle of an argument with said husband.

Let's see how this unfolds!

My mom who caught me laughing when I read her latest post said she was insane and 12 years was nothing.

35 minutes ago, catlady said:

The picture looks photoshopped.  The perspective on the three images isn't right, and the one in the middle is smaller than the others.  And they all look like they're posing even though they're trying to appear candid.  It's as much of a Pinterest fail as Dump Truck Baby.

I think it's a fake photoshopped picture.

they are all to perfect in that picture

The bigger question is where is the tacos f life lady going.? That the soldiers mama will miss her.

disneyland

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Jessa has a semi-natural expression. But the other two could not look more fake. I suppose all those years faking things for the camera makes it a bit easier for Jessa.

Title is from one of her newest instagram posts, where she said that she said she wants the love in her marriage to be so strong that nobody can deny God's existence...

I remember Jeremy telling Jinger the same thing when they had their bible time on their wedding morning. 

Sierra is nothing if not a plagiarist. :D

9 hours ago, catlady said:

I agree that it looks weird, but the tacos4life lady posted a picture from the same "session". 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived