IGNORED

Whitney and Zach Bates- Part 2

samurai_sarah

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am feeling very broody looking at that cute cute baby. Not ready to have kids for 10 years but man that is a cute baby.

Based on this comment from zach and whit, I wonder if the baby is already here. But then again, would Alyssa be attending a wedding so soon after delivery?

IMG_1460.PNG

10 hours ago, BirthingGodsWarriors said:

Based on this comment from zach and whit, I wonder if the baby is already here. But then again, would Alyssa be attending a wedding so soon after delivery?

IMG_1460.PNG

I said similar things about my daughter and nephew before their births. So I don't think the comment means she's been born, just that they're excited for another niece. I doubt Lexi is here already if they attended a wedding this weekend.

There also would definitely be a press release of some sort to say that Alyssa has Lexie Mae.
I'm sure that it's just new niece excitement.

2 hours ago, Mela99 said:

My word. They attended a wedding with a woman who bared her midriff? Someone get me a fainting bench.

That is what I thought. Judging from the wedding dress this cannot have been a fundie wedding. The bride looks amazing!

That is a sash,, not a bare midriff. Look more closely. BTW, is the bride John's sister, Victoria?

42 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

That is a sash,, not a bare midriff. Look more closely. BTW, is the bride John's sister, Victoria?

It's not a sash, you can see the overlay of her wedding....err, blouse?

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

It's not a sash, you can see the overlay of her wedding....err, blouse?

Seconded. Not at all a sash. The bare midriff is very "in" and I think it's a very pretty dress.

1 hour ago, RosyDaisy said:

If you look more closely, you can see the shadow of the dress's lace on her skin, and the lines of her pectoral muscles. It's a midriff. (which I don't even see on non-Fundie brides around here! It is very popular for Homecoming and Prom dresses though.) 

I'm ever so slightly envious that Alyssa is 9 months pregnant and I look more pregnant than she is after eating a burger. While I hope her quiver is full after 2 or 3 kids, pregnancy looks good on her. 

Crop top wedding dessses were/are very popular. You can find crop top formal/semi formal in jr. styles and other styles for galas etc.

I can only wish to wear something like that but then if I could I probably wouldn't anyway. Too self conscious! The bride in that pic looks very stylish and pretty. 

Edited to add: It's a hard style to wear and I've seen body shaming up close and understand how damaging it can be. There is a cut and style for everyone. 

I saw some comments on that picture shaming the bride for her dress. I swear some of these people are utter prudes.

3 hours ago, season of life said:

I saw some comments on that picture shaming the bride for her dress. I swear some of these people are utter prudes.

Not just that, but they're downright rude and need to learn some manners. Number 1, the bride can wear whatever she wants on HER wedding day. Number 2, she can wear that dress in a church if she damn well wants to and there's no dress code. Number 3, why can't she wear white if she has a child already? Last time I checked, fundies don't have a copyright on the color white.

I actually considered a similar look for my wedding 2 years ago. We had a very small outdoor wedding. But then I worried that I'd look back on it and wish I hadn't gone for such a trendy look, and chose a more classic dress. Which I loved but I do admire the slight midriff wedding dress look when I see someone wearing it. I think the bride looks lovely and it's obnoxious that a bunch of POS Bates humpers are shaming her for it.

They aren't on her instagram are they?  The comments are on Alyssa's?

On 16/1/2017 at 10:00 PM, ophelia said:

That is what I thought. Judging from the wedding dress this cannot have been a fundie wedding. The bride looks amazing!

This was actually a fundie wedding, I was watching the groom's sister IGs and they're a fundie family. But I suppose they're not as extreme as Bates are.

A poster said the bride was already pregnant! Anyway, if John and Alyssa are making fundie lite friends, good for them and specially for their daughters.

53 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

This was actually a fundie wedding, I was watching the groom's sister IGs and they're a fundie family. But I suppose they're not as extreme as Bates are.

A poster said the bride was already pregnant! Anyway, if John and Alyssa are making fundie lite friends, good for them and specially for their daughters.

Thank you, for providing this information. Wow!! I'm really surprised, but again this shows that you cannot judge them from their appearance. At least not all of them.

On 1/16/2017 at 3:13 PM, RosyDaisy said:

That doesn't remotely look like a sash though! 

On 1/16/2017 at 5:19 PM, Casserole said:

I'm ever so slightly envious that Alyssa is 9 months pregnant and I look more pregnant than she is after eating a burger. While I hope her quiver is full after 2 or 3 kids, pregnancy looks good on her. 

I think it's funny how she dresses and poses pretty normal while pregnant. Like she isn't emphasizing her pregnancy at all, unlike Duggars, Jessa and Jill. The two of them are like bent backwards, bellies out at 12 weeks.

I stand corrected. It is a bare midriff. I have never seen one before.

Zach already tears up at the thought of her growing up and getting married.

Of course he couldn't possibly be tearing up at the thought of her growing up and becoming a doctor, or writing a bestl-selling novel, or winning the fucking Nobel peace prize. No, all he can possibly imagine for her is she'll grow up and get married and have babies. FUCK THIS SHIT!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived