IGNORED

Whitney and Zach Bates- Part 2

samurai_sarah

On 12/21/2016 at 1:03 AM, Carm_88 said:

Yes yes celebrating jesus. :pb_rollseyes:

I am not a Christian but my mom loves decorating so we would have a tree and she would tell us that there once was a man that was so so nice that even though he had died many years ago we still celebrate his birthday. So that is my definition of Christmas.

On a different note, these two make the cutest babies. I don;t think I have ever seen kids this cute ever. They make other fundie babies look pretty average.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll always be my baby? That's an interesting one. Until she becomes a sister mom I guess. She is adorable though. 

On December 17, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Dandruff said:

Grammar don't never seemed to be no highest priority with them folks...IRregardless of whether "funnest" is a word.

Fixed that for ya. :wink-penguin:

On 12/22/2016 at 3:26 PM, Carm_88 said:

You'll always be my baby? That's an interesting one. Until she becomes a sister mom I guess. She is adorable though. 

I say that to and about my oldest. It might just be a mommy thing, ya know?

18 hours ago, Adrienne83 said:

I say that to and about my oldest. It might just be a mommy thing, ya know?

or she's pregnant again.

12 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

or she's pregnant again.

I wouldn't doubt that. I just know that I saw that to my oldest all the time.

Kaci is super cute! God, they're good at making their lives seem perfect and wonderful. The pretty kids, the husband bringing in enough money to support all of them, the nice clothes...

I'll see if everyone is still happy 10 years from now.

1 hour ago, season of life said:

Kaci is super cute! God, they're good at making their lives seem perfect and wonderful. The pretty kids, the husband bringing in enough money to support all of them, the nice clothes...

My life seems perfect on Instagram. It's not a fundie thing, it's just... IG.

2 hours ago, season of life said:

Eh, my life is far from perfect, but I make every effort to make it appear so on IG. If IG were to be believed, I'd be eating awesome gourmet meals every day and never going outside without a full face of makeup (or in the most stylish workout gear I own to go run competitive 5Ks every single day). I'm sure that behind the scenes, Kaci screams like a banshee for hours on end and produces more poop than humans are probably capable of producing, Bradley throws tantrums at the drop of a hat, Whitney's tired all the time, and Zach's usually exhausted from work when he gets home.

5 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Kaci has the biggest smile in every picture.  So cute.

Such a contrast to Allie Jane.

9 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

There's not enough ruffles or bows on that child. I'm very disappointed. 

HOW WILL WE KNOW SHE'S A GIRL?!?!?!

Zach has dress shirts in every imaginable colour in his wardrobe.

43 minutes ago, SweetFellowshipper said:

HOW WILL WE KNOW SHE'S A GIRL?!?!?!

RIGHT !?? She's not wearing pink! Or sequins! I just CAN'T TELL!!

7 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Zach has dress shirts in every imaginable colour in his wardrobe.

I noticed that! Maybe he and Whitney like to coordinate?

Whit and Bradley usually wear nice clothes. But in my opinion Zach is tacky when he wears these colorful matching shirts, I think he will be much more handsome wearing White/Grey shirts or dark pullovers. And sometimes he wears too tight clothes that makes him look a bit fat.

Regarding Kaci, I like her confy outfits minus the bows. But when Whit dresses her fancy I'm sorry I think she goes too far with all that ruffles and bows. She dresses Bradley better than Kaci.

I just literally cannot imagine dressing a baby up that much. I've been hunting for baby clothes recently and I'm all about the baby gowns and easiest, thriftiest finds. They are going to puke or poop on half of it anyway! 

I often wonder what they would do if a female baby didn't agree with having bows or crap on her head. When NieceOfMela was born, she had a kill-it-with-fire attitude for ANYTHING that was put on her head. She'd scream bloody murder till you took it off, and when she got older, she'd just yank it off herself. Funny story, one year MadreOfMela showed her a picture of my cat with a Christmas bow on her head and Niece very seriously told her to stop being mean to kitty. 

Hope, for Kaci's sake, that she's the frilly sort.

I like this family a lot more than most of the other fundies discussed here, though I'm tired of Whitney's "melts me" babble on IG.  I keep viewing them because the kids are so cute.  I suppose I can skip reading and just look at the pictures.

Zach has always seemed very likeable to me, in part because I remember some of the old Duggar shows where Zach (IMO) clearly couldn't stand Josh.  Yes, he seems to share his family's views, but this isn't unexpected.  I think he's likely a good husband, father, and friend.  Pretty down-to-earth.  Married outside the Gothard domain.  OTOH, he has run for public office and I suspect he'll keep doing so.  The likeability could give him more opportunities to legislate his views, and that's not good.

On 1/1/2017 at 6:17 AM, just...sare said:

Such a contrast to Allie Jane.

Yeah, it's almost like different people have different personalities and dispositions, even when talking about kids. 

Crazy I know. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived