IGNORED

Whatever happened to XGay Greg and Dede?

CrazyLurkerLady

23 hours ago, Buzzard said:

the early x gay threads are possibly the funniest things I've ever read.  From the lung foal to erma gerd to the youtube videos.  It was absolutely amazing reading.  I could really use a magical reappearance of dede and her banjo right about now!

It's a ukulele, and her name is "The Pink Preacher,"  thank you very much.  Yep, I miss the Haislips' special brand of cray-cray.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a ukulele, and her name is "The Pink Preacher,"  thank you very much.  Yep, I miss the Haislips' special brand of cray-cray.

Aka Pastor Le Pink ;-)

I had the sheer dumb luck to join or start lurking in the middle of the eleventy-month pregnancy. For anyone needing some encouragement to fall down the rabbit hole, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Pure gold from beginning to end. The Moody Family fanfics are the only things on FJ that come remotely close to the hilarity of XGG and D2, imho. 

Ah .... Dear Erma Gerd. That particular rabbit hole + hysterically hilarious phone-in triggered a massive asthma attack which required a trip to the ER.

DH is still bitter over that one and wants the FJ address to forward the bill !!

I had never heard of these people before, but now I'm reading the old threads from 2013 about the pregnancy that never ends, the 'Uuuuuuse meeee!" and "Keep your pants on" songs, and I'm laughting my head off :D 

It's tragic too, of course. But also one hell of a funny trainwreck :my_angel:

:bird:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

Looks like Greg can't wait to have all that money just handed to him.  Typical.

IMG_1883.PNG

So, for the US folks, Trump is just going to give away his wealth? Ha ha!

I have a better chance of winning the lotto!

"I'm no prosperity preacher, but the wealth of the wicked will be ours!"

Jeeeze, I hope they don't start some kind of Robin Hood ministry.  As we all know, stranger things have happened with these two.  

Xgay Greg please let this be the start of a new wacky ministry! And please let it include a new wacky radioshow broadcast live from McDonalds!

I'm missing something. What makes him think that the wicked shall hand over their wealth to the righteous this year? And why does he think he would get any? 

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm missing something. What makes him think that the wicked shall hand over their wealth to the righteous this year? And why does he think he would get any? 

Perhaps the soul of the 11 month old disappearing fetus is channeling him information.

Typical Greg-speak. He spent most of his adult life as a kept man and is not a Job-type person. He has a deeply held internal belief he should live like King Jesus with the support of his faithful followers.

No "X[tremly]gay" in front of his first name anymore? What happened? :o 

Ha, I told my girlfriend about how he and his religious pals used "stuck in homosexual bondage" to describe his past, and her response was "that sounds very kinky!" :my_biggrin:

They need jobs.  Dede should be paying child support for the son she abdicated responsibility of.   The gall it must take for them to sit around all day thinking that God's going to just deliver money to their doorstep is just absolutely astounding.  

Xgay Greg's Facebook page is down again. He seems to do this every year around the holidays - get us excited for his return, and then buggers off for another year.

Though I assume the real reason is he checks FJ and realizes we have found him again.

*waves* Hi Xgay Greg, we actually MISS your special brand of crazy and hope you make a return to the Internet. As you can see your doofy picture of you in your embroidered blazer is my avatar because I hold the torch patiently awaiting your return to OVERCOMERS Ministry. I hope you are enjoying the Pacific Northwest, although I'm not sure how well the McDonald's ministry will go over there. Please keep glorifying the lord rolling around in the aisles talking in tongues, oiling up Dede during foreplay, and regaling us with tales from your time in homosexual bondage. It truly was the most entertaining shit I've ever heard in my life.

Even nearby WiFi hubs remind me of this thread and all the shenanigans. You're the only people who would understand ...

Screenshot_2017-01-07-12-49-54.png

Even nearby WiFi hubs remind me of this thread and all the shenanigans. You're the only people who would understand ...

Screenshot_2017-01-07-12-49-54.png

Bless Erma Gerd ®amen.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I live very near the Astoria column...how could I not have been there that day?

And whoever said the Long Beach peninsula is like Key West or Fire Island....mmm, no. Not especially gay and way too cold, even in summer, for a speedo or g-string.  They do have ca ginormous frying pan, though.  

Well, I live very near the Astoria column...how could I not have been there that day?
And whoever said the Long Beach peninsula is like Key West or Fire Island....mmm, no. Not especially gay and way too cold, even in summer, for a speedo or g-string.  They do have ca ginormous frying pan, though.  

No potential for a return to "Best Gay At The Beach" in Long Beach then?

Greg did ask for a plane but that was after a serious effort to grift a motorcoach. Actually I think that may have been around the time Creflo Dollar was trying to grift cash for a jet - so perhaps that is where Xgay Greg got the idea.

So Greg's Facebook is back up, but just generic boring Jesus blah blah blah and excitement about Drumpf.

Greg where are the outrageous stories and grifting attempts? I miss the Greg of 2012/2013 [emoji22]

On 1/19/2017 at 6:16 AM, bubblekitty said:

Remember when Greg told everyone that god was going to give them a PLANE ! For, uhh.. X-gaying in.

Wait a minute! Could this be John Shrader's plane that wasn't?

3 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

So Greg's Facebook is back up, but just generic boring Jesus blah blah blah and excitement about Drumpf.

Greg where are the outrageous stories and grifting attempts? I miss the Greg of 2012/2013 emoji22.png

If Greg gets a job, it's all over......

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2016 at 2:18 PM, Howl said:

Someone please tell me about the lung foal. 

On 12/20/2016 at 2:38 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

I was confused too. I had to go searching I found this:

@treemom had a nasty chest infection, snark went out of control, and the term lung foal made its way into FJ history.  If you look at her avatar you can see the lung foals.

I miss Treemom. I wish she'd come back.  :(

Archived