IGNORED

Not Rulz but foods we won't eat and Thanksgiving (thread drift originally)

HerNameIsBuffy

On 11/23/2016 at 10:14 AM, formergothardite said:

Do not desecrate pancakes by adding Gothard! He can be added to those fruit cakes they sell at grocery stores that nobody actually eats and I'm pretty sure they have been selling the exact same ones for the last decade. 

I'm not even sure he knew what his point was. 

Has anyone ever known a single person who actually ate one?  

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

*small voice* Assuming you mean fruitcake, I kind of like them. 

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

SMH.  Food continues to remain one of the few areas in which we're completely incompatible.

@Destiny please note that your new avatar is nearly as ugly and repulsive as "that damn chicken".

@Destiny please note that your new avatar is nearly as ugly and repulsive as "that damn chicken".

Hahaha. He's temporary.@onceuponatime found it and I thought it was hilarious enough to run with. We'll be back to the Polyester Cockwomble on Friday.

18 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I've never met anyone who actually ate the grocery store fruitcake. I don't think I've seen anyone buy one either. 

16 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Do you eat this kind?

fruitcake.jpg

11 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

It's uglier.  At least Steve the chicken was decent enough to dress for special occasions.

image.jpeg.2ed1755eff0d83635a2fcb8776bddae5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Do you eat this kind?

Similar, but I think the the one I eat is a local brand. It comes in a clear plastic container.

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

It's uglier.  At least Steve the chicken was decent enough to dress for special occasions.

HOW DARE YOU DISPARAGE THE TRUMP!TURKEY? Are you a Communist? Do you hate FREEDOM AND WINNING? :-P

Sorry @Destiny but anything with his orangeness the Arsehole in Chief face on it is considerably worse.

8 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Sorry @Destiny but anything with his orangeness the Arsehole in Chief face on it is considerably worse.

#notmypresident

Seriously, I thought it was so ugly (and awesomely so) that it would be a funny short term change. Since @OkToBeTakei isn't posting much with Steve, I felt like we all needed a gross bird! (OKTBTK, WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING?)

37 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I have. Candied fruit is weird, but not inedible. 

Should we start a thread about food we will not eat?  

Canned chicken, fruitcake.... we are off to a good start.  I'll add in whatever organs are in the package inside the turkey.  I don't know what they are, but they are gross.

Just now, MarblesMom said:

Canned chicken, fruitcake.... we are off to a good start.  I'll add in whatever organs are in the package inside the turkey.  I don't know what they are, but they are gross.

OH WOAH MM. We didn't need to go that nasty. I mean, Steve and Trump!Bird are bad, but that gross shit? OH FUCK NO! *gags

That shit is why I don't eat meat.

7 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

"It's not a turkey!  It's a pinata for serial killers."  One of the best sitcom scenes ever - I loved that show.

Scene starts about 2:10 - you will all thank me!

12 minutes ago, Destiny said:

OH WOAH MM. We didn't need to go that nasty. I mean, Steve and Trump!Bird are bad, but that gross shit? OH FUCK NO! *gags

That shit is why I don't eat meat.

I'm sorry.  But that shit is how you make delicious gravy!  Also, my dad is that person who eats the neck and the parson's nose. We keep telling him that the war is over. 

1 minute ago, Fascinated said:

I'm sorry.  But that shit is how you make delicious gravy!  Also, my dad is that person who eats the neck and the parson's nose. We keep telling him that the war is over. 

Cosign the gravy thing.  Also Steve Dahl would hang the neck out of his pants zipper for a gross yet hilarious fun thanksgiving prank.

Turkey gravy? Ewwww. Oh buffy, I thought we were friends. *gags again.

Gravy is white and made with pepper you heathen monsters. [emoji12]

Ok, that bit with the turkey was me pretty much this morning.... oh boy.  Hysterical!  

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Gravy is white and made with pepper you heathen monsters. emoji12.png

White gravy is bechemal without cheese and an abomination unto the Lord and all the inhabitants of the earth.

If I ever want to crash diet I'm going on the Destiny Plan.  I'll only eat things you like that don't horrify me.  I'll be 80 lbs by Tuesday.

White gravy is bechemal without cheese and an abomination unto the Lord and all the inhabitants of the earth.
If I ever want to crash diet I'm going on the Destiny Plan.  I'll only eat things you like that don't horrify me.  I'll be 80 lbs by Tuesday.

LOL! Come on b, tofu isn't so bad. At least we agree on the evil vegetable, amirite?

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

LOL! Come on b, tofu isn't so bad. At least we agree on the evil vegetable, amirite?

You don't agree enough on the evil - and tofu?  Just because I learned to cook it doesn't mean I'd ever eat it.  I love my ungrateful kid.

26 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Cosign the gravy thing.  Also Steve Dahl would hang the neck out of his pants zipper for a gross yet hilarious fun thanksgiving prank.

23 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Gravy is white and made with pepper you heathen monsters. emoji12.png

Ok, just so I'm clear, @Destiny, the part of Buffy's post that grosses you out is the gravy?

Ok, just so I'm clear, @Destiny, the part of Buffy's post that grosses you out is the gravy?

Pretty much. I'm enough of a 12 yo boy to think that the neck in the pants is hilarious. Lol!

13 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I'm with her on that actually, I don't like gravy.  If it's not thin enough to be a light sauce no thanks....but I make it for those in my family who never know what's good.

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I was forced to eat a slice once by Mr. A's grandma. She is normally a sweet lady. She thought we were being picky when we declined it. I could not think of a way to politely tell her no.

Archived