IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 12: Baby

samurai_sarah

38 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

I "love" the Boyer blog, so I've been keeping up with his shenanigans. I have no interest in debating with him though. For a fundie he seems...okay? But still too firmly entrenched in his ideas to really have a good conversation with. 

I didn't keep up with Cabinetman or Ken Alexander though. Gabe seems like he's more open to new ideas than they do. Or at least better read, maybe.

Gabe seems to have run away.  Perhaps he'll come back.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be converted to liking the Duggars as people. I could not be converted to their brand of religion and I could never be converted to tater tot casserole. Blehc!

56 minutes ago, Trynn said:

I could be converted to liking the Duggars as people. I could not be converted to their brand of religion and I could never be converted to tater tot casserole. Blehc!

playing head games with Jessa and Ben could be fun

because you could pretend and then switch it up

because i truly wonder where their head is at

3 minutes ago, nst said:

playing head games with Jessa and Ben could be fun

because you could pretend and then switch it up

because i truly wonder where their head is at

Up their own or each other's behinds! 

those head games could be fun, but I'd make sure you eat your wheaties first and that your life insurance is paid up...I imagine it's not a pretty sight when Jessa is crossed

On 12/2/2016 at 3:05 PM, Carm_88 said:

Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Hanson, 98 Degrees, Britney Spears. The worst part is that I still don't think it's horrible. :P

Hanson is still making music and trust it only gets better and better. Plus they play a very entertaining concert! 

1 hour ago, emscm said:

Hanson is still making music and trust it only gets better and better. Plus they play a very entertaining concert! 

Love Hanson. I went to see a show from their anthem tour, it was great! I hope they come back to Europe soon.

On 12/4/2016 at 4:34 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

It's almost like Jessa has "come hither" looks in those selfies. Calling not modest Jessa Blessa!!!

Honestly, it looks to me like with her lips Jessa really just has a Resting Pout Face.  Not RBF, since it's not super sour or grumpy looking, but very much the pouty lips thing.

Thank you Canada for giving my Sarah McLachlan!

I was a Shaun Cassidy kid in elementary school.  My next music obsession was Spandau Ballet and they were my gateway to new wave.  By the time I hit high school, I was all about new wave and alternative (but on the light side).  Saw Spandau in concert for the first time in the spring of 2015 and I thought I would die of happiness.  Such a crush on their oh-so-handsome lead singer.

I admit at this point I have reached the stage where I don't listen to what kids these days listen to.  I listen to my favorites from the 80s and 90s and classic rock and still cling to the fringe/indie bands for new stuff.  I'm more into The Decemberists and Mike Doughty and Susan Cagle than I am into Katy Perry and Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga.

Spurgeon looks SO much like Jessa. Lucky kid. Ben isn't terrible looking, but I think Jessa is the more genetically gifted of the two.

Wow.  Look at that kid's hair.  It's almost girlish.  Adorable, but I imagine a buzz cut in his future.  Can't have a boy looking too pretty.

Wow.  Look at that kid's hair.  It's almost girlish.  Adorable, but I imagine a buzz cut in his future.  Can't have a boy looking too pretty.

One of my cousins had hair like that and his Mom hated to cut it! I don't blame her and I hope that Jessa doesn't buzz cut him. Ben never really had the military look to this point!

I know a lot of moms who say how they never liked cutting their son's hair until they were older cause its just so cute! (and I don't blame them at all!).

He is super adorable though! and less Jim Boobish I think compared to Israel.

He is adorable! Hey Jessa, if you're peeking-don't let Ben take Spurgey for "ice cream " without you! That was hubs ploy to cut Bigfoot long ringlets. I was pissed!!

2 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

He is adorable! Hey Jessa, if you're peeking-don't let Ben take Spurgey for "ice cream " without you! That was hubs ploy to cut Bigfoot long ringlets. I was pissed!!

Unacceptable! :my_angry:

I would have been so angry. I resisted the cut for a long time. Miniway was almost 2,5 before we had his hair cut and now it's getting really long again. I think he's adorable. And so is Spurgie. 

13 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Spurgeon looks SO much like Jessa. Lucky kid. Ben isn't terrible looking, but I think Jessa is the more genetically gifted of the two.

She surely is. And Spurgeon is really glad that he doesn't favor his grandfather JimBoob as much as his cousin Israel does.

Israel and his cousin Spurgeon. Wow. Their names together make them even worse. Who would have guessed that Anna and Josh have the kids with best names? After the whole Mackynzie spelling drama I was expecting them to go all Mychael, Marquus, whatever. But nope - nice, normal sounding names and I think Meredith is a really adorable name for a little girl but also a grown up woman.

7 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

I think I would cry if that happened to me! :( That's not cool. 

Bigfoot nows keeps his hair buzzed for the most part as he hates his curls-but twice a year, my bday and mother's day, he lets it grow out some for me. He's a good boy.

DD told Donkeybutt not to even think about it with GrandBoy who wants to have long hair like Thor. Its in their custody agreement that both parents have to agree to haircuts. She learned from being told about Bigfoot's first haircut.

One of the middle Duggar boys (one of the twins, I think?  Jed or Jer) has longer (in Duggar terms), curly hair.  So there's a chance that they've opened up enough to allow Spud to keep his curls!

Come on guys, everyone knows that the curls or length of hair is not the determinant. The real determinant is the presence or absence of the gigantic bow.

Stevie Wonder could determine from a mile away that Spurgie is a boy. :56247958af296_32(20):

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived