IGNORED

Kitty Pictures

HerNameIsBuffy

Collect them all. Annie is the mysterious one behind the curtain. Charlie is in his box. Janie is a monorail.

90A8ECDD-1AC0-46A1-9B46-6135293D82DA.jpeg

Edited by AuntCloud
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 10

• 2 weeks later...

Had some new kittens show up recently. 

867C4689-A83D-4593-8348-5B3CCAC86E4C.jpeg.48e63f277a86d968fa7acf570e77543d.jpeg

The white and black one we’re calling Spot. They seem to be coming around a bit about humans. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 14

On 9/8/2020 at 3:22 AM, AuntCloud said:

Collect them all. Annie is the mysterious one behind the curtain. Charlie is in his box. Janie is a monorail.

90A8ECDD-1AC0-46A1-9B46-6135293D82DA.jpeg

Wow your living room looks so cozy and classy! Off now to get a pic of my adorable kittys.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Had some new kittens show up recently. 

867C4689-A83D-4593-8348-5B3CCAC86E4C.jpeg.48e63f277a86d968fa7acf570e77543d.jpeg

The white and black one we’re calling Spot. They seem to be coming around a bit about humans. 

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My gosh, if you lived close to me, I'd snap them both up.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My gosh, if you lived close to me, I'd snap them both up.  

Yeah I'd be down with you snapping them up too if you lived close by.  They're still a bit leery of humans but we're trying to get them used to people.  I've mentioned them to FB friends since having someone take them in would mean a much better life for both of them.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TheLastFundiecorn said:

Another cat declared ownership of me. Everyone meet Prowler!

20200808_141707.jpg

(S)he looks so regent and royal! I love when animals look all posh and proper ❤️ 

Edited by front hugs > duggs
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 2

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (thank you all for virtual kitty shares since I'm presently without a feline headship)

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, clueliss said:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (thank you all for virtual kitty shares since I'm presently without a feline headship)

Come to my house.  I'm overrun with strays, some of whom charge the door every time someone opens it.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

When I sensed what was coming with my 15 year old Spook, I made the decision to take an intentional break.  I really want to go to the shelter and adopt, but I'm making myself wait until I'm through my busy season - so I'm looking at late January or so.  My birthday is at the end of February so it might be a b-day present to myself at that point.

• Love 12

• 2 weeks later...

“Is this for me?”

(It actually was; I bought her a new litterbox.)

A09EC23D-BEB5-4E21-97B8-DC1597D2275E.jpeg

• Love 9

I set up the new litterbox, and within two minutes, she was digging to China.  I checked it after supper, and there were two small pee clumps and a poop.

• Love 7

On 10/15/2020 at 6:55 AM, clueliss said:

When I sensed what was coming with my 15 year old Spook, I made the decision to take an intentional break.  I really want to go to the shelter and adopt, but I'm making myself wait until I'm through my busy season - so I'm looking at late January or so.  My birthday is at the end of February so it might be a b-day present to myself at that point.

I can understand that.   Earlier in the pandemic I wanted to have a feline headship in the home office with me and even called the local shelter to see if they were still doing adoptions. 

• Upvote 3

So... I might be getting a kitten and I’m kinda freaking out. 

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
  • Love 10

19 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

I got the kitten! 

Awesome!!  We need a picture ASAP. ?

• I Agree 2
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

I got the kitten! 

The kitten got me!

Can I be the first to offer congratulations to the kitten?

You did a great job picking your maid/chef/clean-laundry-provider and last but most important human pillow.

In all seriousness he is adorable and congratulations on your newest family member. It’s bad enough (in that good bad way) with dogs but really come on who owns who in a situation when it’s a cat?

I have avoided CNN and all things news related until 10 minutes ago.  Kitty pictures are the cure for everything stressful in the world.  Well that and margaritas except that I can’t drink margaritas right now and should stay off them until I’m off my pain meds.

I think I’m gonna be coming back to this thread a lot tonight!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Browneyed Girl said:

The kitten got me!

Can I be the first to offer congratulations to the kitten?

You did a great job picking your maid/chef/clean-laundry-provider and last but most important human pillow.

In all seriousness he is adorable and congratulations on your newest family member. It’s bad enough (in that good bad way) with dogs but really come on who owns who in a situation when it’s a cat?

Ha! True, true. And thank you!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Does he have a name yet?

Yes! It’s Keller (he’s mostly blind).

• Love 8

@Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing,  thank you for adopting a special needs kitty. He's beautiful!

I was telling one of my daughters the other day how the Bronner's ornament catalogue has had this stupid "legend of the tabby cat" in some catalogues.  Apparently, the Virgin Mary had a cat and she touched its forehead and that's why tabbies so often have an M marking on their foreheads.  For one thing, if Mary had blessed a cat that way, it would not have a Roman M on its head.  Some Muslims also say something similar about tabbies except that this time it was the prophet Muhammed.  Why he'd have left a Roman M is a complete mystery.

Edited by PennySycamore
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Louise and Pal sizing each other up...

079CDC3B-3A65-4940-BBD1-0366AA926191.thumb.jpeg.a1ed00f371b625bc5a3a7b82db8225ae.jpeg

• Love 6

12 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Louise and Pal sizing each other up...

079CDC3B-3A65-4940-BBD1-0366AA926191.thumb.jpeg.a1ed00f371b625bc5a3a7b82db8225ae.jpeg

We need their thoughts in  bubbles over their heads.  :face_cat::face_dog:

Paging Dr. Dolittle paging Dr. Dolittle....  Dr. Dolittle please pick up the courtesy phone

Edited by Browneyed Girl
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Browneyed Girl said:

We need their thoughts in  bubbles over their heads.  :face_cat::face_dog:

Paging Dr. Dolittle paging Dr. Dolittle....  Dr. Dolittle please pick up the courtesy phone

Another cultural icon lost to cell phones -- pretty soon no one will remember what a "courtesy phone" was...

On 10/28/2020 at 9:51 AM, smittykins said:

“Is this for me?”

(It actually was; I bought her a new litterbox.)

A09EC23D-BEB5-4E21-97B8-DC1597D2275E.jpeg

You know she wasn't asking about the contents; she just wanted the cardboard box!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Kitty Pictures