IGNORED

Kitty Pictures

HerNameIsBuffy

That is a clear "I didn't do anything" face.

Actually I think he was about to swipe a hair tie but was trying to convince my sister he wasn't gonna do that.

• Upvote 1

Today is my feline niece TK's third birthday.

IMG_8421.jpg

My sister-in-law decided June 1st was her b-day based on the age she was when she found TK in mid June 2013 - about two to three weeks of age.  That way we'd have a day to tell her Happy Birthday, give her presents, and try to give belly rubs without getting our hands taken off at the wrist.

Happy Birthday TK!

• Upvote 8

What a lovely kitty-cat! Happy Birthday!

• Upvote 1

I stopped at my brother's place on the way home and gave TK her birthday present, a brand new mouse.  Which she actually liked.

IMG_9843.jpg

• Upvote 5

TK is such a beautiful kitty!  Happy Third Birthday, TK!

We always invented birthdays for our adopted/rescued cats and dogs.  Lucy's birthday was Halloween and Lucky's was July 31st, Harry Potter's birthday.  The kittens Snorpi and Ingard (now Tom) had their birthdays on August 1st.  Adagio's was Bastille Day.

• Upvote 2

happy birthday, TK.  my dog sends birthday wishes, too:  he will be 7 tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

gorgeous cat!  I took my kids to a cat rescue center last Sun.  They LOVED it despite the stinky factor.  Unfortunately I am Waaaay too allergic to cats to adopt but we gave them some cuddles.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Gossamer1 said:

TK is a beauty. Happy birthday! 

:cheesewedge:(that's catnip cheese by the way)

Lol, I'm not sure if TK is a little catnip stoner or not.  I'll have to ask my sister in law if TK is a little stoner when it comes to catnip.

My late fur niece Morgan (avatar kitty) was an absolute stoner when it came to catnip.  I gave her a catnip squirrel for Christmas and I gotta say her reaction to her present made my Christmas.

• Upvote 2

One of my cats is an absolute catnip junkie.  He can smell it from 20 feet away, so we have to store it in a Baggie in a tin in a high cabinet.  When he gets a dose, he eats half and rolls in the rest until it's all over his fur.  Then he passes out.

• Upvote 3

My sister sent this along of Maggie during box time.  She said it looked like someone was watching her.

1.png

• Upvote 8

He is plotting your doom, because you didn't share the yogurt.

Gorgeous cat btw.

• Upvote 3

Nothing good comes from a look like that...LOL! Pretty kitty.

• Upvote 2

You will put down the camera and hand over the cat treats....

What a cute kitty!

• Upvote 4

I love her! I want to hug her and squeeze her and hug her, and call her George!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

I love her! I want to hug her and squeeze her and hug her, and call her George!

Yeah Maggie might not approve of that, she'd probably wrestle her way lose and run off to hide.

And yeah she's probably plotting a feline doom to befall my sister and brother in law because she didn't get yogurt or treats.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah Maggie might not approve of that, she'd probably wrestle her way lose and run off to hide.

And yeah she's probably plotting a feline doom to befall my sister and brother in law because she didn't get yogurt or treats.

I don't care, I still love her anyway.

• Upvote 2

Looks like I'll be going down next month to take 10,000 pictures of her, give her chin, back, head, and belly rubs, and hug her even though she'll protest.  And the same with the Marvelman.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meow!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cat-wine-apollo-peak_us_57631e82e4b015db1bc8c911?section=weird-news

Have you ever been home with your cat (or cats), enjoying a nice glass of wine, and thought, “I wish my feline friends could enjoy this too.”

Well, they can’t. Alcohol is extremely dangerous for pets. What’s a cat-loving wino to do? Enter Apollo Peak.

The Denver-based company makes drinks for cats that look like wine, but bear little resemblance to the stuff ingredient-wise. In varieties like Pinot Meow and MosCATo, Apollo Peak wine is made with organic catnip and water and colored with organic beet juice (the “white” varieties are colored with golden beets).

“It’s made like a tea,” Apollo Peak founder Brandon Zavala told The Huffington Post. “But since we got it to look so much like a wine, we want it to be perceived as a wine by the consumer — that way they can feel as though they are having a glass of wine with their pet.”

As for their first question, nope.  They don't care about drinking wine.  Now knocking over glasses of wine when they're set down on a solid surface, that's a different story.

• Upvote 6

And it was three years ago today that my sister in law found a little baby kitten in the shed where she was living. 

BabyTK.png

• Upvote 2

@47of74, I was just wondering why cats would need wine when they have 'nip, but this answers the question:  it's "wine" or tea made of 'nip.

That's too funny. If I can find it locally I'm going to sneak a bottle into my fridge. Bets that Mr Khan doesn't check the label before pouring me a glass?

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Kitty Pictures