IGNORED

Kitty Pictures

HerNameIsBuffy

Back home now.  Missing the fur niece and nephew already.  They were so nice and purry while I was down there.  Maggie is feeling much better and was her old self.  Marvel was being his usual naughty self.  He really liked the toy I got him.

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8305.jpg

• Upvote 5

Of course Marvel's thing these days is retrieving my sister's undergarments from the hamper and dragging them all over the house.  He's being a regular little perv these days.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sister sent me another picture of Marvel today.   Makes my day to see pictures of him.

marvelman.jpg

• Upvote 5

Sister sent this along of someone worn out from a long day of trouble making.

3.png

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is a feline mugshot (it's from my own instagram).  My uncle's cat (who happens to be a serial killer of small animals)

• Upvote 4

Of course, it had to be a black kitty! :) Now I feel like I really have to have a serious talk with Mr. Fluffy about the appropriate use of the local emergency number... Even more so as he's able to activate the phone with his paws and his nose (he's well known for sending interesting messages to unaware friends :D).

I'd like to wish Happy National Pet Day to all the FJ pets out there.

And also to my feline nieces and nephew Maggie, TK, and Marvel!

3.png

IMG_8421.jpg

• Upvote 3

They are just lovely - I have said it before, and I will say it again - what is it with cats and sinks?!  

• Upvote 2

@MarblesMom,  Bathroom sinks are just the right size and shape for cats to snuggle into.  If there is a drip, then kitty just needs to reach the faucet to get a drink.

• Upvote 1

Our cats are more  prone to stepping on various remotes, causing utter havoc to ensue when hitherto unknown screens and graphics start appearing on the tv screen...or worse, the screen goes black while the tv is still on.   :cat:

On 4/12/2016 at 9:46 PM, PennySycamore said:

@MarblesMom,  Bathroom sinks are just the right size and shape for cats to snuggle into.  If there is a drip, then kitty just needs to reach the faucet to get a drink.

Yeah Marvel likes to mess around with the bathroom sink.  If the faucet juice is flowing my sister said he'll go after it. 

My sister and brother in law are down in Orlando for a few days.  My sister's friend is being Auntie Dena, checking on Maggie and Marvel regularly.

She found them like this today. 

I think there is trouble brewing. 

v.png

• Upvote 7

There's a rather suspicious feline lump in my brother's pillow.

Hopefully TK will move before he gets home.  Otherwise I think he'll be in for a surprise when he gets home tonight.

33.png

• Upvote 8

Looks like territorial issues. I sense a cat fight coming.

There's only one box and two cats.  Which of course is going to lead to jealousy issues.  

• Upvote 2

Update: I talked to my brother this morning, he said that the lump was still there when he got home last night but that TK moved when he went to lie down.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, clueliss said:

There's only one box and two cats.  Which of course is going to lead to jealousy issues.  

And of course she was probably only interested in the box because he was sitting in it.  That's usually the way it works with those two.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

My sister shared this of her little man caught being up to no good.

b.png

• Upvote 10

He's gorgeous! (I love his nose. And that "What? I didn't do anything. Prove I did" look. And those eyes.)

• Upvote 6

Good looking kitty.

But he's plotting something.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

My sister shared this of her little man Marvel.  He appears to be up to something once again...

v.png

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Kitty Pictures