BlessingsVonFundiePants
17 hours ago, Mela99 said:

I wonder if Anna feels cheated over the wedding she got since it was before the TLC train really came in. But then, look at the husband she got. Seems apropo. 

Yeah but they will make up for it when they spend a fortune on the  inevitable vow renewal sometime soon...even if they have to livestream it with chic-Fil-a ads on YouTube or do it as a 20/20 special

• Upvote 12
  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carm_88

• Jana814

• singsingsing

• Mela99

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking on behalf of all the TTC and infertile FJers:  Not. Fair. 

This one is nice, too. Courtesy of http://keepingupwithfundies.tumblr.com/ There's a whole album of pictures where the unspeakable J is edited out like this.

Posted Images

Mr. Pink

Does anyone ever really deserve to be cheated on and publicly humiliated? Maybe not.

But if anyone does, the woman who allows a child molester access to her children is a good contender.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5
Carm_88
Does anyone ever really deserve to be cheated on and publicly humiliated? Maybe not.

But if anyone does, the woman who allows a child molester access to her children is a good contender.

Do you mean the woman who was born into a cult and taught to submit willing to her husband, to not question him or his judgment. Or do you mean the woman who has no education, no job experience, four kids and no money unless she does what his family says? Because she would for sure be shamed by the Kellers. Sure she could go to her brother but honestly, how long could he support her?
Anna has very little choice in this matter unless she wants to cut herself off from everyone and everything she has. It's her parents fault because they raised her this way, they chose for her to be in this cult, they let her marry a child molester at 20. They limited her education, taught her that she was only useful as a mother and a wife. Anna has very little choice and she is probably doing the best that she can.
Would I love for her to leave and have people left worst situations? Sure they have but that doesn't mean it's one bit easy.
  • Upvote 48
Mr. Pink

@Carm_88, I commend you for empathizing with someone you believe to be incapable of breaking the cycle of abuse. I myself don't have the stomach for it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2
CorruptionInc.
11 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

Yeah but they will make up for it when they spend a fortune on the  inevitable vow renewal sometime soon...even if they have to livestream it with chic-Fil-a ads on YouTube or do it as a 20/20 special

I was thinking the exact same thing. There will be a huge vow renewal and Anna will get a fairytale ceremony.

Or I'm completely wrong. Speculation is just that.

Hi journalists! Write that ^^^

(Corruption is sick of reading tabloids that clearly came from FJ speculation and are not true.)

• Upvote 8
Carm_88
11 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

With talk of how god has made them stronger together. Josh may sing a redemption song, it will be as horrific as the first time he sang to Anna. 

• Upvote 9
llg1234

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

With talk of how god has made them stronger together. Josh may sing a redemption song, it will be as horrific as the first time he sang to Anna. 

Even if he wanted to, I doubt TLC would allow it. Or they wouldn't air that bit. 

I'm torn on whether they'll ever try to put Josh back on tv. I really don't think advertisers would be ok with it. Having a show featuring the grown women with their shitty parents slowly creeping back on is one thing, but having the actual perpetrator is a whole other ball game. Counting On would lose what they'be been trying to build back up. As much as the Duggars would like to show the world that everything's ok with these two by having a renewal of the vows, they could lose more than they could gain with it. 

• Upvote 14
Iokaste
5 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Even if he wanted to, I doubt TLC would allow it. Or they wouldn't air that bit. 

I'm torn on whether they'll ever try to put Josh back on tv. I really don't think advertisers would be ok with it. Having a show featuring the grown women with their shitty parents slowly creeping back on is one thing, but having the actual perpetrator is a whole other ball game. Counting On would lose what they'be been trying to build back up. As much as the Duggars would like to show the world that everything's ok with these two by having a renewal of the vows, they could lose more than they could gain with it. 

Considering the lenght they went to when it came to hiding Josh's face in footage from Jinger's wedding, I can't see TLC putting him on screen anytime soon. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3979166/18-Kids-Counting-Josh-Duggar-kept-Jinger-s-TV-wedding-special-despite-church-thanks-TLC-s-camera-cuts-blocking-using-toddler-son-Marcus-face-shield.html 

• Upvote 10
LadyCrow1313
15 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I remember watching that episode for the first time several years ago with my niece, & when he started singing I burst out laughing. Since then, when I've watched it, I can't help but cringe (this is before all the shenanigans went down).

• Upvote 5
On 12 december 2016 at 6:12 AM, Bad Wolf said:

I don't think anyone deserves a Josh.

Well, maybe JB does. 

• Upvote 14
Carm_88
Him or Josie. lol

Josie is just a child. I don't see what she could have possibly done to deserve someone like Josh.
  • Upvote 24
GotCaughtDancing
4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Josie is just a child. I don't see what she could have possibly done to deserve someone like Josh.

I quoted wrong. sorry. My comment had nothing to do with Josh. I meant that maybe Josie had done Meredith's hair.

Edited by GotCaughtDancing
explanation
  • Upvote 21
Carm_88
I quoted wrong. sorry. My comment had nothing to do with Josh. I meant that maybe Josie had done Meredith's hair.

Hahah I was just confused but yes it does look like Josie did her hair. Doesn't look too pleasant on the head
  • Upvote 9
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

I read at least 2 comments on the picture of Meredith with the unfortunate hairstyle that were complimenting it. :56247953c05d2_32(6): Really? To each their own, I guess.

Spoiler

20161213_172556.jpg

• Upvote 2
MayMay1123
36 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I read at least 2 comments on the picture of Meredith with the unfortunate hairstyle that were complimenting it. :56247953c05d2_32(6): Really? To each their own, I guess.

Hide contents

Meh, I did that with my daughter and with my granddaughters...called it a 'fountain' or a 'pebbles'...I think its cute!

• Upvote 4
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
11 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

Meh, I did that with my daughter and with my granddaughters...called it a 'fountain' or a 'pebbles'...I think its cute!

We usually called it a "sprout". I guess I would just usually put it farther back on the head so the baby wouldn't notice it as much and pull out the holder. It's funny how much difference an inch or two makes to my perception of "cute" vs. "ick". I guess I'm pony tail picky! :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 6
charmedforsure
9 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

9 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

We usually called it a "sprout". I guess I would just usually put it farther back on the head so the baby wouldn't notice it as much and pull out the holder. It's funny how much difference an inch or two makes to my perception of "cute" vs. "ick". I guess I'm pony tail picky! :my_biggrin:

My mother did that hairstyle on me well into my tween years (She controlled my hair until I was in high school and would chop it off if it got longer than an inch or so below my ears. I was the only girl in my grade with a short bob and blunt cut bangs.  But somehow my sister got to have long hair...). I got called "palm tree head" by a majority of the kids in my grade for months on end. I would have killed for long crunchy Gothardite curls.

So please please please don't ever subject anyone who is over the age of three to that hairstyle.

• Upvote 8
season of life

My youngest sister had her hair like that as a baby. I think I called it a "boop" or something similar.

• Upvote 1
front hugs > duggs

I'm not a parent, let alone a grandparent. But I feel like the Duggar Family IG saying "Our Meredith" is pretty much admitting JB and M Jana are raising those M kids. 

Unless it would be normal for Grandparents to use that terminology of "our". Then I take it back!

• Upvote 3
Carm_88

I'm not a parent, let alone a grandparent. But I feel like the Duggar Family IG saying "Our Meredith" is pretty much admitting

JB and M Jana are raising those M kids. 
Unless it would be normal for Grandparents to use that terminology of "our". Then I take it back!

If by JB and Michelle, you mean Jana . I don't know though, I think my grandparents used to say it. Usually when there was more than one child with the same name. "Our Jessica" compared to someone else's. I don't know lol
  • Upvote 3
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic