samurai_sarah

6 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I don't think their has been. I didn't even see him in the Jinger wedding special. They probably placed the cameras away from where he was sitting. 

They put him in the middle of the aisle and would scan all the family members then change cameras before they showed him. I'll give it to them-they were airtight about it, And they also had him hold Marcus up so he would block his face. 

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Karma said:

There was a photo showing him holding Marcus outside, after the ceremony, when jinjer were leaving in the car.

IMG_0665.PNG

LOL, the Nike ad at the bottom there made me choke on my water... Something tells me Josh doesn't use his Nike skillz to avoid looking at defraudingly dressed women anymore. 

On 2/7/2017 at 6:23 PM, Mela99 said:

100 bucks says as soon as Anna pops another one out we see the two of them making the conference circuit talking about marriages and forgiveness. Or maybe they'll team up with Audrey and Jeremy Roloff and counsel married couples. Cause really , who else should you take marriage advice from other than young reality stars ?

Oh god, no. Can you imagine? Audrey and Jeremy Roloff are the most two annoying people of the planet on their own. Don't give them ideas to get even worse. I haven't found a current thread on them, but they are extremely snark-worthy, completely unbearable. 

All this talk about what you believed about sex as kids reminded me of the time I asked my dad if oral sex was phone sex (which, IMHO makes sense still).

5 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

They put him in the middle of the aisle and would scan all the family members then change cameras before they showed him. I'll give it to them-they were airtight about it, And they also had him hold Marcus up so he would block his face. 

I think you're referring to this: 

3C7FA8AB00000578-4156268-image-a-44_1485360588491.jpg.e38850371dcc1d9f32a95b6f0b59eb66.jpg

6 hours ago, Karma said:

There was a photo showing him holding Marcus outside, after the ceremony, when jinjer were leaving in the car.

IMG_0665.PNG

Is that a werewolf next to Josh?

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

Marcus really has a WTF face going on in that pic, I never noticed before. He's channeling cousin Davia for sure.

All of the M kids favor the Kellers. Suze's Noelle is a dead ringer for Mack and Mere. 

On Monday, February 06, 2017 at 4:18 AM, freedom_for_all said:

If, on the very off chance Anna is reading this (since we know some of them do), I hope she realizes how much a lot of us are rooting for her. I am the age Anna was when she married Josh and the idea of being foisted off on some guy I'd never kissed scares the crap out of me. Not that my dad would ever even think to do that, since he respects me as an independent individual who has her own agency but still. Anna is in a crap situation from what I can tell and no matter how long it takes I am rooting for her. I don't blame her for the situation she is in and I don't think it is fair to judge her for not leaving yet. It takes an average of 30 something tries before an abused woman leaves her husband.

Ive always been very curious about that - HOW do you know that some Duggars read the site? Not questioning the truth of it just a stickybeak LOL 

Either they (less likely) or their handlers/PR have read here. We know mostly because things that have been discussed at great length here have seemed to turn up later on episodes. It makes sense. TV numbers are one thing, reading what the masses are thinking helps the producers (or NOT) since their ideas and storylines suck!)

I believe either the Duggars or someone from TLC reads here or the gossip sites. First, FJ can be pretty easy to find through Google, and second, the timing of the stuff they show in the episodes is too coincidental. We discussed why Jana had to play babysitter and then there was an episode dedicated to showcasing her "masculine" talents. We discussed how the girls do the cooking and we got an episode showing that they struggle with meal time.

It's not only the Duggars. I think anyone with a TV show or fair amount of celebrity has people keeping an eye out for how they are generally perceived.

I totally believe the recent bit about duvets in counting on was a nod to FJ. It HAD to be! Duvets is kind of a long running thread derail/joke here and it always happens in the duggar threads. I thought that was so funny. But yeah someone reads here. 

What breaks my heart the most is that I'm sure she already tried her very best to be the perfect fundie wife from the very beginning. After the scandals surfaced, she must have felt she failed greatly. :my_cry: And now she is probably trying even harder, but of course it's not working, cause Josh is still an arrogant scumbag regardless of what she does. 

What breaks my heart the most is that I'm sure she already tried her very best to be the perfect fundie wife from the very beginning. After the scandals surfaced, she must have felt she failed greatly. :my_cry: And now she is probably trying even harder, but of course it's not working, cause Josh is still an arrogant scumbag regardless of what she does. 

I agree 100%

16 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Is that a werewolf next to Josh?

I jumped back when I saw the guy next to Josh. Holy crap! Frightening! 

I was thinking about Anna last night when "Shades of Cool" by Lana Del Rey played on my playlist, and wondering how the hell she made it through sonething as heartbreaking as the Joshley Madison scandal without secular music. I can't see church hymnals getting even close to the feelings of being betrayed by someone you're deeply in love with like pop music. Secular music would probably terrify Anna, but if it were me in her situation, I would want nothing more than the catharsis of being able to sing at the top of my lungs, "But I can't fix him, can't make him better, and I can't do nothing about this strange weather..."

9 hours ago, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

I was thinking about Anna last night when "Shades of Cool" by Lana Del Rey played on my playlist, and wondering how the hell she made it through sonething as heartbreaking as the Joshley Madison scandal without secular music. 

Snip

Carrie Underwood "Before he cheats"

Papa Roach "Burn"

Music is my sanctuary, almost always. I have Ipod playlists for nearly every situation. Can't imagine life without my songs!

This is such a good point. I would add Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain"--"DAMN your love, DAMN your lies!!"

Music has been there for me through everything, good or bad. Anna's entire situation just makes me sad, and I hadn't even thought of the fact that she can't just chill out with some angry or sad music, mainstream music with real life lyrics, and just try to forget life for awhile. I can't even imagine. 

Would it be possible for Anna to eventually go to college? I am sure she could finance it through a GoFundMe campaign or something. Are there any programs designed for ex fundies to catch up with her education from primary school to high school? Is it even possible to catch up some of the reasoning skills you aquire when you are not brainwashed as a child?

It is kind of my dream to see one of the Duggars start with some google searches and little by little get on the side on science :-D. It would have to be one of the married kids though, since obviously internet at the compound is censored.

Jessa obviously has unrestricted internet access to google all those preacher names and whatnot. Jill also posted some pictures of her 'writing an essay' so my guess is that she also used unrestricted internet to find some information. It does not take much to go too far into your research one day and discover an anti-fundie argument that actually makes sense...

1 hour ago, elvirajane said:

Would it be possible for Anna to eventually go to college?

I don't know about Arkansas, but she could in California. We have an outstanding network of community colleges that offer remedial classes to those who need them. Once she got up to speed, she could even do the first two years of "real" college there for cheap. As a matter of fact, the city of San Francisco just made its community college tuition-free, though there are other costs, of course.

I love my state and city metro area!

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 9:47 AM, elvirajane said:

Would it be possible for Anna to eventually go to college? I am sure she could finance it through a GoFundMe campaign or something. Are there any programs designed for ex fundies to catch up with her education from primary school to high school? Is it even possible to catch up some of the reasoning skills you aquire when you are not brainwashed as a child?

It is kind of my dream to see one of the Duggars start with some google searches and little by little get on the side on science :-D. It would have to be one of the married kids though, since obviously internet at the compound is censored.

Jessa obviously has unrestricted internet access to google all those preacher names and whatnot. Jill also posted some pictures of her 'writing an essay' so my guess is that she also used unrestricted internet to find some information. It does not take much to go too far into your research one day and discover an anti-fundie argument that actually makes sense...

My bet is from Jason on down , Daddy Duggar will have major issues. None of the younger ones will stay in line. I'm sure of it. 

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, AlternativeVoice said:

My bet is from Jason on down , Daddy Duggar will have major issues. None of the younger ones will stay in line. I'm sure of it. 

Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived