IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

I know it's all speculation but it's really annoying to me how I keep seeing articles about how apparently Jinger is pregnant and Jeremy is upset. If it were true, I would think Jeremy has no right to be upset. He should know what he was getting into if he's marrying a young, fertile woman who doesn't use birth control. 

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Arix said:

We've seen Josh make a "smoothie" on 19kac. It had ice cream in it. He called it one of his 'famous smoothies '.

It was for that fitness thing with JB.

Wait - was he TRYING to make a healthy smoothie? Or was he making more of a milkshake concoction?

I can't even! lol - did he really add ice cream to something that he was trying to pass off as healthy? Leave it to the Duggars...

29 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

I know it's all speculation but it's really annoying to me how I keep seeing articles about how apparently Jinger is pregnant and Jeremy is upset. If it were true, I would think Jeremy has no right to be upset. He should know what he was getting into if he's marrying a young, fertile woman who doesn't use birth control. 

I doubt they would even be able to know for sure at this point.  They've only been married what, three weeks?

I don't buy into any of the 'Jinger pregnant!!!' articles that are springing up.

The 'press' are just playing the odds of a Duggar pregnancy, poor journalism, nothing more. They're banking on being correct so they can claim to have had the first scoop, that's all.

I doubt they would even be able to know for sure at this point.  They've only been married what, three weeks?

Technically if Jinger was ovulating on their wedding day she could find out as early as 9 days past ovulation if she was pregnant. So... no, not too early. If she did indeed conceive on their wedding night, she would now be 5 weeks pregnant. Insane.

3 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Technically if Jinger was ovulating on their wedding day she could find out as early as 9 days past ovulation if she was pregnant. So... no, not too early. If she did indeed conceive on their wedding night, she would now be 5 weeks pregnant. Insane.

remember she was pregnant before she married technically - someone brilliant said 

21 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

If you can read, you can cook. :)

My grandma says this all the time! There are definitely some things that require more skill but there is absolutely no reason for Jeremy to be unable to cook for himself.

1 hour ago, CoveredInBees said:

I don't buy into any of the 'Jinger pregnant!!!' articles that are springing up.

The 'press' are just playing the odds of a Duggar pregnancy, poor journalism, nothing more. They're banking on being correct so they can claim to have had the first scoop, that's all.

Exactly. They're young, just got married, and subscribe to a belief system where you're not supposed to use birth control. It's absolutely no surprise if she becomes pregnant soon -- in this clan, another baby on the way is the most predictable, boring news you could get. It's the equivalent of someone in my family having a routine dental appointment (which is only noteworthy if you're a Duggar!).

Someone wake me up if one of the kids decides to leave the religion or something else out of the norm! :sleeping-blue:

11 minutes ago, nst said:

remember she was pregnant before she married technically - someone brilliant said 

I remember that after Jill's wedding. It boggled my mind.

Haha that was me ;)

Even if Jinger and Jeremy really do want kids first off the bat I hope it doesn't happen for them for a few cycles. I somehow imagine morning sickness ect wouldn't be fun right off the bat of married life, seeing as she is in all new surroundings.

2 hours ago, Cassia said:

Wait - was he TRYING to make a healthy smoothie? Or was he making more of a milkshake concoction?

I can't even! lol - did he really add ice cream to something that he was trying to pass off as healthy? Leave it to the Duggars...

Yeah, he was trying to pass it off as healthy.

SPEAKING of wedding registries, my friend just posted her wedding registry on social media...before even asking guests for addresses for Save the Dates/Invites (which are now late, and they've had their venue booked for several months now).

They know many of the guests will be travelling for the wedding, but WHY get out the StD so that people can book flights over holiday sales?!?  No, let's do our REGISTRY first instead and publicize our priorities.

((This is a very close friend of mine, and I WAS planning on flying down for the wedding, but if things keep going this way, I will be spending a whopping $0 on this couple.))

An in-law cousin got married 14 years ago. They registered at Walmart, BBB, and Macy's.  Among their selections that really blew me away:

12 crystal wine glasses costing $35 each (and equally expensive china)

2 sets of pots/pans costing $220 each

a $400 vacuum cleaner

the irony is that they've turned out to be hoarders and have bounced between at least four apartments looking for lower rent, and they never have people over.  So the crystal, china, and cookware sit in storage.  They are currently renting a house from a relative, and after a year they have never had family  over because they still have boxes piled everywhere. 

14 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

SPEAKING of wedding registries, my friend just posted her wedding registry on social media...before even asking guests for addresses for Save the Dates/Invites (which are now late, and they've had their venue booked for several months now).

They know many of the guests will be travelling for the wedding, but WHY get out the StD so that people can book flights over holiday sales?!?  No, let's do our REGISTRY first instead and publicize our priorities.

((This is a very close friend of mine, and I WAS planning on flying down for the wedding, but if things keep going this way, I will be spending a whopping $0 on this couple.))

Yikes. Well, they're entitled to have their priorities and you're entitled to have your own... if yours now involve spending all/most of the money you were going to spend on their gift on something nice for yourself, so be it! ;) If you're apprehensive about sending nothing, perhaps you could make a donation to a charity in their names as your gift. 

Count me in as another person who doesn't get why men (or women) not keeping basic cooking utensils around is cute/funny. Like, I understand why many people don't enjoy cooking, are too busy to cook every night, etc. But being able to make a few simple meals is just part of being a functional adult, like doing laundry or lightly cleaning your home. You might split those chores with your partner eventually, but they're tasks that everyone should at least know how to do, especially for those times when your partner isn't able to.

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

She could be pregnant right now but I'm just not buying that anyone would know and provide that info for an article.  The article states that she is 2 weeks delayed.  If she got pregnant on Nov. 5th she would be only a week 'delayed' right now.  Also doubt Jeremy would be upset if she was.  When asked about kids before they married he replied 'we'll see what the lord does'. Unless they're actively preventing he should expect a baby by their first anniversary.

10 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

I couldn't tell you the last time I wore a true button down for the exact same reason. It sucks trying to buy clothes. #wellendowedladiesproblems

I have the same problem. I also wish I could see my feet, but my DD's have different plans... :confused2:

6 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I have the same problem. I also wish I could see my feet, but my DD's have different plans... :confused2:

Amen to that, and I wear kids sized shoes. No High heels :(  I live in Bobs 

Mr. Xtian survived on mac & cheese, fried egg sandwiches and burgers before we got married. He just wasn't all that interested in cooking and would wait until he was nearly starving to eat something (and...he DID have the option of eating on the ship) so cooking wasn't a priority for him. 

BUT...in the ensuing 20 years, he's gotten MUCH better! I still do the lion's share of the cooking, but he's capable of whipping up some meals. 

My dad was an awesome cook...he and I would eat all sorts of stuff that my mom wouldn't. Hot dog omelettes, all sorts of stuff. 

40 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

She could be pregnant right now but I'm just not buying that anyone would know and provide that info for an article.  The article states that she is 2 weeks delayed.  If she got pregnant on Nov. 5th she would be only a week 'delayed' right now.  Also doubt Jeremy would be upset if she was.  When asked about kids before they married he replied 'we'll see what the lord does'. Unless they're actively preventing he should expect a baby by their first anniversary.

I find it unlikely that they're pregnant right now but since Jill was so quick I guess the tabloids are preparing for the inevitable.

HORRIFIED there are stories that she's pregnant already.  For one, even if she had conceived already, it's like beyond stupidly early to assume that would carry to term, as the majority of pregnancies are miscarried before women even know they're pregnant, unless they have the very early pregnancy tests (which IIRC aren't as accurate as the ones to take after a month anyway).  I can't even imagine the pressure - I know that in the UK it seems like it's traditional to leave it longer to announce than in the USA, but this is INSANE.

I hope it's all made up stories, but if it's true they told people who told the press.... what absolute bastards of friends they must have.  I'm assuming it's all made up, "an anonymous source" etc... 

But I really worry about people who are taking super-early pregnancy tests, but not for medical reasons, because they are going to have so much more unnecessary trauma and heartache than women who wait until they've at least skipped a period to test, because there are so many completely natural miscarriages in very early pregnancy, that it must become enormously stressful.

On November 27, 2016 at 11:08 AM, PennySycamore said:

If he didn't know how the use the Ninja,  then why in the hell didn't he read the fucking directions?

Also if something/a knob won't turn a certain way way, maybe that's a signal you're doing it wrong? And not to force it?

Either way, if they haven't announced a pregnancy in two months, we will go through a whole thread about how Jinger looks pregnant and how she has that pregnancy glow. Someone will say they called it because they could tell Jill/Jessa was pregnant before they announced. Someone else will say it's a food baby or that they are horrified people are accusing her of being pregnant when she hasn't yet made an announcement. Some of will be positive she is using birth control. Then there will be someone else upset that another baby may be brought into the cult. Finally, we will have those saying they can tell it will be different for this baby because Jeremy is educated, lived out in the world, and of course he would want his kid to have every opportunity denied Jinger and all other Fundies because he looks at Jinger the purest of love never seen in fundiland. 

Realistically, Jinger will be pregnant, if not a mother, within a year. They won't leave the cult and everything they do will continue to be TLC ready. Jinger isn't going to suddenly go on birth control and Jeremy isn't suddenly going to desire that is wife be an educated, independent, non-submissive wife, i.e., the exact opposite of what he married. Life will continue for Jinger/Jeremy in the same fundy world they know and love. 

2 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Big boobs and button downs DO NOT GO TOGETHER. I haven't worn a button down since the 80's before I got boobs.  I can only see my feet if I bend over and look for them and I have big feet.  #wellendowedladiesproblems

For our well endowed ladies . . .

Buzzfeed article "23 Things Only Ladies With Big Boobs Will Understand" (there's "Problems Only Ladies with Small Boobs Will Understand", too ~ the struggle is REAL for all shapes/sizes y'all!).

But I figured #4 highlights what we've been saying ;]

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 7.47.17 PM.png

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived