IGNORED

Another Duggar courting- Joy and Austin, Pt3

SassyPants

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@eveandadam as @Destiny said posts don't get deleted on FJ but you can edit your own posts. Just scroll back to the post and on the bottom left there should be an 'edit' button. You can remove the part you want, just remember to also edit it out of the post where you quoted yourself, too. 

You're entitled to being embarrassed but I don't think anyone found you creepy or weird by predicting a marriage without knowing the girl was only 17. 

9 minutes ago, Casserole said:

@eveandadam as @Destiny said posts don't get deleted on FJ but you can edit your own posts. Just scroll back to the post and on the bottom left there should be an 'edit' button. You can remove the part you want, just remember to also edit it out of the post where you quoted yourself, too. 

You're entitled to being embarrassed but I don't think anyone found you creepy or weird by predicting a marriage without knowing the girl was only 17. 

Hi, thanks for the reminder Casserole but somehow I cannot find a button "edit" in that post which is weird. I am sometimes able to edit my posts and sometimes not.

You can only edit your posts for a certain amount of time after you post it. Not sure the exact time though.

23 minutes ago, Casserole said:

Apparently, you can get married at 17 in Arkansas with parental approval.

Please, like somebody being only 17 years old stands as a reason a relationship won't happen in the Duggar household.

Michelle was married at 17 - and she has a *great* testimony. Do you think that the Duggar, or other likeminded families would use logic and common sense and say "hey, this kid is only 17, I don't think they're ready for a lifelong commitment such as an engagement leading to marriage" ?!

HELL TO THE NO.

They'd slide that ring on her finger and start wedding planning!

Omg tim's Facebook....what trash. 

I seriously feel like I'm going to throw up. Such a hateful person. Good luck with GodlyTrump, lord knows we need it.

5 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Where have I been?!! I didn't even know she was in a relationship! So I guess it wasn't Joy who got engaged on New Years. Is there any more info on Tim Robertson?

The Paines had a broken courtship about a year ago--one of Tabitha's younger sisters--so maybe, like the Maxwells, they got skittish about social media postings.  I wonder if poor Jennifer Hartono will be forced to come be a tutor--although she seems to have some sort of actual job at a Christian school in Florida.

How old is Tabitha, by the way? Older than Chad I think? Pushing 30?

I wonder how old her fiance is. Jana is going to lose a day to day friend to marriage. Anyone have any idea how long they've been courting?

33 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

The Paines had a broken courtship about a year ago--one of Tabitha's younger sisters--so maybe, like the Maxwells, they got skittish about social media postings.  I wonder if poor Jennifer Hartono will be forced to come be a tutor--although she seems to have some sort of actual job at a Christian school in Florida.

How old is Tabitha, by the way? Older than Chad I think? Pushing 30?

I've always thought there might be a possibility of romance with Jennifer and one of the Duggar guys. I believe she's 24 so the only ones that could be a potential match would be John or Joseph. But since she's at school and has a job, that would probably turn them off. Same with Laura Demasie. Just a random thought.

I believe Tabitha is 31 years old

21 minutes ago, infooverload said:

I wonder how old her fiance is. Jana is going to lose a day to day friend to marriage. Anyone have any idea how long they've been courting?

Question Everything!

On his Facebook page, there was a hint that he was from Knoxville Tennessee. After a little detective work, I found 1 Timothy Robertson who is 44 years old (!) in Knoxville. Seems about right. When I first saw him I thought he was a guy shy of 50-ish. If Tabitha is 31 and Tim 44, that's a 13 year difference! 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived