IGNORED

TH says we must discriminate

AnnoDomini

It would go beyond heavily influenced and into blind idolization, but it's totally possible. It's possible that he feels the same way. I can only think of one person I am that blindly devoted to, but it's totally possible.

I have never been in the Laura=a man camp, not until I read Auster's writing and was like, this is totally the same person. I am wrong on a daily basis, do not take this as an expert opinion.

It's possible she is heavily influenced by Auster.

Who knows, could be. Whether the NON-Thinking Housewife is a he, she or an it, the blog all adds up to shit.

And in this post Laurence/Laura claims we don't have to pay single women much money because they'll just be supported by their fathers and extended family. Um, have you met my father and extended family, Laurence/Laura? Never in a million years would that happen.

Guys. Look at a name dictionary.

Lawrence is a variant of Laurence, which means "from Laurentium," named so for all of the laurel trees there. Laura actually means "laurel", and is considered to be a feminine form of Lawrence.

They're the same.

It is entirely possible for somebody to construct a long-term lie like this. Google "Amina Abdullah" sometime. It's privilege in action: I'm going to pretend to be you to show you how you should be, but I don't actually have to live with what you have to live with, but because I'm me, I know all about how you need to be living.

And some really skeevy men get off on it.

It is entirely possible for somebody to construct a long-term lie like this. Google "Amina Abdullah" sometime. It's privilege in action: I'm going to pretend to be you to show you how you should be, but I don't actually have to live with what you have to live with, but because I'm me, I know all about how you need to be living.

And some really skeevy men get off on it.

Hah. I was on a sf fan list with "Amina" for YEARS and I never picked up it was a hoax.

Was it the Stirling Yahoo Group?

Yeah, I actually used her as a reference (Amina Abdullah, pers. comm.) for a short article. Luckily for me the deception blew up before I published it.

It's practically an injoke on some of the Lousewife's posts that she is Auster. I reckon "she" has a selfhating female accomplice to help out on the more worrying parts of icky women's business though.

Anyway according to the Lousewife women are "emotional", "nurturing", "maternal" and "project tenderness and solicitude". When has "she" ever displayed any of those qualities?

It's practically an injoke on some of the Lousewife's posts that she is Auster. I reckon "she" has a selfhating female accomplice to help out on the more worrying parts of icky women's business though.

Anyway according to the Lousewife women are "emotional", "nurturing", "maternal" and "project tenderness and solicitude". When has "she" ever displayed any of those qualities?

Um, never?

I just went to that site, and for shits and giggles I submitted a sample of the odious Mr. "Bitches Ain't Shit" Marky Mark's loathsome screed to the analyzer. It singled him out as a weak male.

Truer words were never spoken.

The Gender Guesser also says I'm a weak male. :( Bummer.

So the Drinking Housewife admits that there are some women temperamentally unsuited to domesticity? Doesn't that, like, bring down the whole house of cards?

This seemed interesting, but the only long things that I had on hands were the files of my NaNoWriMo & Camp NaNoWriMo novels. Here were the results:

NaNo 2009 - Weak Female

NaNo 2010 - Weak Female

Camp NaNo July 2011 - Weak Female

Camp NaNo Aug 2011 - Weak Female

Well, at least it was consisten. but I'm a little insulted - although at least it didn't consider me a man.

Which box is my actual result? The Informal one got me Male and the Formal one got me Weak Female.

Funnily enough my writing style is kind of based on JK Rowling's.

Archived