Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bethella

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Recommended Posts

Bethella
teachergirl

Prentiss was number 4 I believe, three snuck in there without us even knowing. Lacie Bowman is definite based on her instagram but no confirmed due date,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
mango_fandango

El Roi DeKalb??? WTF????? It's bad enough the mum's called Kressant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LurkerOverThePond

Has it been confirmed that Martha Morton Alexander is pregnant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliC

Monica Brown's baby was born in April I believe, a girl named Katherine Lee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halcionne

Dinah's baby was born on or about June 15.

Clara Grady had a baby in March February of this year--Gideon Wayne, on Feb 12. Is she already pregnant again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethella

I'm including the quote and then the link where I found the information, if people have corrections let me know!

4 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Has it been confirmed that Martha Morton Alexander is pregnant?

10 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Prentiss was number 4 I believe, three snuck in there without us even knowing. Lacie Bowman is definite based on her instagram but no confirmed due date,

This one I got wrong, I typed it in as pregnant when the post was noting a birth. Sorry!

2 hours ago, halcionne said:

Dinah's baby was born on or about June 15.

Clara Grady had a baby in March February of this year--Gideon Wayne, on Feb 12. Is she already pregnant again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
ophelia
13 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

El Roi DeKalb??? WTF????? It's bad enough the mum's called Kressant...

I think the names of their older kids are quite nice, but since Harold Fletcher they went total nuts when it comes to babynames.

12 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Has it been confirmed that Martha Morton Alexander is pregnant?

I follow her and the other Mortons quite closely on IG and I never saw it mentioned there. Maybe it was on Addie's IG? I don't follow her.

11 hours ago, AliC said:

Monica Brown's baby was born in April I believe, a girl named Katherine Lee.

Of course it is always sad when a child, especially a girl, is born into that cult, but it  is good to see that every once in a while there is decent babyname.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Granwych
14 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

El Roi DeKalb??? WTF????? It's bad enough the mum's called Kressant...

Now they need a daughter named Judy, a maid named Rosie, and a dog named Astro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hortense Peyrac

According to the blog  "We the Pedersens" , Anna Cheng (Pedersen) is sick with morning sickness, so I assume she's expecting  :my_rolleyes:. She married Michael Cheng in August, the 27th. Due date might be july or august 2017??

Edited by Hortense Peyrac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethella
1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

According to the blog  "We the Pedersens" , Anna Cheng (Pedersen) is sick with morning sickness, so I assume she's expecting  :my_rolleyes:. She married Michael Cheng in August, the 27th. Due date might be july or august 2017??

Who are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rachel333

Kaeleigh (Holt) Tull is definitely pregnant, due February 2017. Bobye Holt announced it on her public facebook page in July.

It's crazy that they just celebrated their 4th anniversary in October and are about to have their third child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hortense Peyrac

The Pedersens

 

They are family from Texas, near Houston, I think? Gerald Pedersen and Judith have 6 children. IIRC, they are friends with the Walhlquists. They were happy when their church start the program Titus 2, they admire the Duggar, they especially say "  I think it's really sad that so few people think children are a blessing anymore." and other wisecrack.....

The eldest is a girl, Katie who married Ray Wade on 2008, december and they have 5 children (Peter 30-10-2009, Samuel 19-5-2011, Andrew 12-8-2013, Grace 26-5-2014, Benjamin 25-4-2016)

John Pedersen is born on 1984, he marries a 18 years old girl, Megan Lemay,  on 2011, june; They have 3 children (james 21-3-2012, Ezra 21-11-2013 and Joy Constancy 11-8-2015)

Anna (born 1990 or so)  just married Michael Cheng

At home, stay one boy, Seth (born 1993) and two girls, Becca (born 1997) and Laura (born 1999)

Their blog is "We the  Pedersens" since 2005 and it's rather active....

Edited by Hortense Peyrac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kira
38 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Who are they?

I found the Pedersens blog on FJ. It's listed on our blog list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuiverFullOfTacos
8 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

 

It's crazy that they just celebrated their 4th anniversary in October and are about to have their third child.

I know a couple that's been married a little over two years and just had their second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolomonFundy

Add me to the list of people who would love a confirmation on Martha's second pregnancy! She hasn't mentioned anything about it on her personal instagram, but there are a lot of friends and family within that group that I don't follow. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethella

@JMO You were the one who first posted that Martha Morton Alexander was pregnant with her 2nd. Do you remember where you got that information? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister Mozz
9 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

The Pedersens

 

They are family from Texas, near Houston, I think? Gerald Pedersen and Judith have 6 children. IIRC, they are friends with the Walhlquists. They were happy when their church start the program Titus 2, they admire the Duggar, they especially say "  I think it's really sad that so few people think children are a blessing anymore." and other wisecrack.....

The eldest is a girl, Katie who married Ray Wade on 2008, december and they have 5 children (Peter 30-10-2009, Samuel 19-5-2011, Andrew 12-8-2013, Grace 26-5-2014, Benjamin 25-4-2016)

John Pedersen is born on 1984, he marries a 18 years old girl, Megan Lemay,  on 2011, june; They have 3 children (james 21-3-2012, Ezra 21-11-2013 and Joy Constancy 11-8-2015)

Anna (born 1990 or so)  just married Michael Cheng

At home, stay one boy, Seth (born 1993) and two girls, Becca (born 1997) and Laura (born 1999)

Their blog is "We the  Pedersens" since 2005 and it's rather active....

Re: the bolded, I had to go see if that was for real. Constancy is not a name! But it is according to the Pedersens... http://pedersenwritings.blogspot.com/2015/10/august-september-newsletter.html?m=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliC
22 hours ago, ophelia said:

Of course it is always sad when a child, especially a girl, is born into that cult, but it  is good to see that every once in a while there is decent babyname.

Right? When I found her birth announcement on Elizabeth Daming's Instagram, I couldn't help but be a little (pleasantly) surprised at the very non-Vision Forum name compared to her siblings. Even though honestly, I actually do like Samantha Verity a lot. 

Edited by AliC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whydon'ttheyspeakintongues

Meredith Hammer has given birth to her fourth child - a little girl.

Four kids and a husband who is studying....  geez - she wanted to be a helpmeet and she's got that in spades.

Her brother also recently got married (having overcome is evil porn addiction and ungodly practices associated with it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
JMO

@Bethella I got it from here.  I'm starting to think that it was just speculation.  I'm not in on the private IG accts so I only know what has been posted publicly. I know she hasn't confirmed it on her own acct.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

Kim Coughlan had #13 today. A boy with no name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliC
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kim Coughlan had #13 today. A boy with no name. 

Damn! There goes my guess that it would be a girl lol. Will be interesting to see what his name is, the boys did all have the initials PCC until James was born. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethella
5 hours ago, JMO said:

@Bethella I got it from here.  I'm starting to think that it was just speculation.  I'm not in on the private IG accts so I only know what has been posted publicly. I know she hasn't confirmed it on her own acct.  

okay, I'll remove her from the list for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Latest Mood Updates

    • 47of74
      47of74 is now feeling Giddy
    • Gobsmacked
      Gobsmacked is now feeling Meh
    • Screamapillar
      Screamapillar is now feeling Wine time!
    • 47of74
      47of74 is now feeling Giddy
    • JoyfulSel
      JoyfulSel is now feeling Giddy
  • Recent Status Updates

    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      Thought it was time to change my avatar to a guinea pig who was actually mine!! This is Fudge, the first piggie I ever had, and sadly the first one to die. She was very "talkative" and I haven't had one as talkative since. 
      · 0 replies
    • finnlassie

      finnlassie

      Gathered my courage and went to look at rings at the jeweller. "So, what's the situation, engagement, or...?" "NOPE, NEITHER, JUST LOOKIN, Iwannaseealltheprettyrings"
      · 0 replies
    • louisa05

      louisa05

      Sick rabbit. Our vet is out of town. Can't find a vet that treats rabbits to see him. 😓
      · 9 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      Mr. Puma just surprised me with a much newer, much faster laptop! Now I can read more FJ! Yay! #besthubbyever LOL.
      · 1 reply
    • nst

      nst

      I start my new part time job today in a non profit company. 
      Not nervous because it's part time. 
      I am so glad I am no longer with the professor. 
      I just want to be a ray of light and service 
      · 2 replies
    • LittleOwl

      LittleOwl

      Apparently I am trying Bouldering on Saturday.  With the upper body strength of a flower, this can only end well... right? 
      · 4 replies
    • OyHiOh

      OyHiOh

      Went to a writer's group meeting yesterday.  First time I've gone to this group's meetings.  Different from other groups I've participated in - this one was a series of prompts and exercises.  I was in a bit of a mood going in - Father's Day weekend for a recent widow is no laugh matter; several social/annoying things happened at Shabbat service in the morning, and one of our service leaders made a "somebody really should" statement of the writing variety and once I hear someone say "someone really should" I usually can't unsee the idea until I've had a try at it.  We did a word association map for one exercise, then wrote something based on part or all of the word map.  I picked a section of the map that had some references to knives and fancy dress balls to write from.  I'm pretty proud of what I wrote in 15 minutes but it's pretty clear that I was in a "mood."
       
       
      The night of the long knives came and went as a plague on the first born of the land.  Men perfectly healthy went to bed only to be jerked from sleep with knives against their throats.  Here were the leaders of men, thrust against walls at the point of a stiletto, there the young men only following their orders, and over there again the family men who didn't exactly plan to pursue this path but perfectly content where they'd found themselves.  At the end of a blade, deep in the depression years, taking their payslips home at the end of the week feeling they'd done a good job, and a little extra for mother in the kitchen. The years of children, church, and kitchen. The good women. Most of them not owning a fancy pair of shoes or a party dress, for who had time?  The children needed their mothers at home, the men away at work.
      The children of course, were not silent.  Soldiers burst into their homes, dragged their fathers out of bed.  Mothers clutching their husbands, children wailing for their papas. The ones who understood left quietly, reassuring the children on their way out - it's a special exercise, I couldn't know about it beforehand, otherwise I would have told you.  Hush child, I'll be home in a few days. They knew they'd be lucky to make it to the end of the block, of course, but let the children hope for a little bit longer, before all hope fell away and their eyes opened to the hatred their own fathers had taken part in.
      Others didn't understand, resisted and fought against the soldiers who came into their homes.  They'd believed in the banners and flags, they'd stood and cheered, they'd enjoyed seeing fear cross the faces of those who understood.  Now they themselves fought back in fear. Fear of losing their lives for who could possibly know what comes next? Wagner wrote of Valhalla, their wives faithfully attended church; surely there was something to greet them when the heart stopped quivering, trying to pump blood flowing onto floors, and truck beds, and sidewalks.  
      · 1 reply
    • Dreadcrumbs

      Dreadcrumbs

      I'm hooked on Duolingo. It's more helpful than I initially thought.
      · 0 replies
    • mollysmom

      mollysmom

      Almost lost my little dog Molly today  Thankfully she seems to be ok but the next 24 hours are crucial. My ex husband came home to find her blanket wrapped around her neck real tight and she was just laying on the floor. He got her untangled and the blanket had blood on it and she had pooped and peed (probably so scared while it was happening) She started coughing up blood and her one eye is all bulged out and bloody. He called me and I told him to get her to the nearest emergency vet and I would meet him there. They said she's really lucky to be alive. They said to keep a close eye on her breathing the next 24 hours but after that if she's ok she should be fine. They sent her home with eyedrops and an anti-inflammatory medicine for her little neck. I'm so happy that she is ok but man, my heart is broken just thinking about how terrified my poor little baby was! I really really hope dogs have short memories so she doesn't remember this but even thinking about how she was most likely struggling just breaks my heart. I know she's "just" a dog so this is probably silly to alot of people, I totally get that, but she is my baby. I never had children. Molly is my baby. Everytime I think about how she was probably feeling I just cry. But I'm so glad she's alive.
      · 10 replies
    • AliceInFundyland

      AliceInFundyland

      Ch. 3 Sneak Attack
      While in bed, two ants appear on my arm. Instead of approaching this logically, I spray the ant spray straight behind my nightstand.
      Unventilated.
      Immediately. Don't do that.
      · 3 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

  • Popular Tags

×