IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

On 8.12.2016 at 6:33 AM, SolomonFundy said:

I hate to think of any wanted pregnancy ending in a loss, but for the sake of Courtney's health and her children's well-being, I'm glad that there is at least one year this decade that she isn't distracted with a newborn. Her twins are BARELY over a year in age. 

I'm not sure when she updated the Instagram header, but I think it was pretty recently. It's fair to assume that she did that after confirming a new pregnancy. Therefore, I'm guessing she conceived no later than October. Assuming she wasn't pregnant at the time of the church newsletter post in August (because Chris almost certainly would have mentioned it if she were), she's probably due sometime next Summer.

I'm not sure just when she changed the header, but it was first noticed on FJ (to my knowledge) on 11/18. So she may be a little further along even, depending on when she found out how quickly she updated her Instagram.

I do wish she'd taken her body's hint that it needs a damn break!!

ETA: Wanted to include the link:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I just saw David and Priscilla's instagram with Kathryn Staddon in the background placing two hands on her belly. Boy that didn't take too long! I think she might've had beat Jill Duggar with this one. Married in LATE July and now due with a baby in April....

Yup - was confirmed on (family member's) FB.

(Though I sort of felt like they were saying it w/out saying it on their own 'first' blog post as a couple recently also)

7 hours ago, JillyO said:

I'm not sure just when she changed the header, but it was first noticed on FJ (to my knowledge) on 11/18. So she may be a little further along even, depending on when she found out how quickly she updated her Instagram.

Their fertility is rather amazing. I say they because her husband is obviously a factor as well. If they weren't fundies, they would be the couple that has an accidental pregnancy while using two forms of birth control. I'm so glad I am not that fertile!

On 12/9/2016 at 4:32 AM, JillyO said:

Thank you! I missed this when it was first posted. If the news is already over 3 weeks old, it's possible she conceived as early as September. She's generally been quick to announce, but after suffering a loss, I'm not sure if she'd jump to acknowledge it "just in case". Rampant speculation aside, it seems likely that the next little C will be arriving in the early Summer if everything goes well. 

On 9.12.2016 at 6:08 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Their fertility is rather amazing. I say they because her husband is obviously a factor as well. If they weren't fundies, they would be the couple that has an accidental pregnancy while using two forms of birth control. I'm so glad I am not that fertile!

Imagine how many kids they could have ended up with if they were married in their late teens like a lot of the Morton kids, Alyssa Bates Webster, Joy-Anna Duggar. They could have easily hit the 19 kids.

2 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Caleb Lane was born, early. Per IG.

Do you have a date?

5 minutes ago, Kylolo said:

Today from everything I've seen.  5 weeks early.

Yes, looks like today. Over 6 pounds; nice healthy size for a 35 weeker.

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 1:55 PM, fundiefan said:

Yes, looks like today. Over 6 pounds; nice healthy size for a 35 weeker.

According to her fb picture his due date was 1/6/17 so she would of been closer to if not over 37 weeks not 35 wouldn't she have?

Rebecca and Steven Loomis are expecting their third in summer of 2017.  Pregnancy does not agree with Rebecca very well but they announced it on IG and said they heard the heartbeat so they are at least 6-8 weeks along. Their youngest just turned 3 so their children are spaced out after her miscarriages.

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

Rebecca and Steven Loomis are expecting their third in summer of 2017.  Pregnancy does not agree with Rebecca very well but they announced it on IG and said they heard the heartbeat so they are at least 6-8 weeks along. Their youngest just turned 3 so their children are spaced out after her miscarriages.

I hope it goes well for them this time, she has had her share of problems! Is their IG still private?

3 hours ago, teachergirl said:

She might even be a little further along than that, she was put on the "speculated" list in early November.

5 hours ago, teachergirl said:

This is at least pregnancy #6. She miscarried a fifth pregnancy in February 2015. I hope that this pregnancy goes well.

They have several IG accounts including one about their business that GASP, Rebecca designs for. Yes, the last pregnancy ended sadly, they have a tombstone and go to it every year with their children.  I will have to search their G after work. I do hope this goes well and I hope they stop after this putting her health at risk.

She has very late term miscarriages. I can't imagine the desire to keep going through that.

They have two healthy children, why do fundies make it so important to risk so much for more?

God clearly has other plans for the majority of children they conceive; to willingly go through such heartache with their odds is just...well, kinda' crazy to me. If god gives, then god takes; god keeps taking theirs, at late stages in some cases. I really wish these fundies would actually listen to the god they claim to worship.

All that being said, I really hope this one is not a late term miscarriage again. That is beyond my comprehension of even imagining.

11 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

This is at least pregnancy #6. She miscarried a fifth pregnancy in February 2015. I hope that this pregnancy goes well.

I'm a little confused about the timing of Rebecca Loomis' pregnancies... her most recent miscarriage happened in February 2015 when it was due in August (according to the linked blog), correct? What counts as a "late-term" miscarriage (are we using the term "stillbirth" after a certain point)? Sad questions, but I am curious/ a bit confused. I hope this pregnancy goes well for her.

I don't follow this family, but as far as I know medically speaking, late miscarriages are second trimester (after 12 weeks), and stillbirth is after 20 weeks.

The Loomii consider all miscarried pregnancies to be early births essentially. Before their IG went private, they'd listed names, sexes & dates (due, birth & death dates) for all of pregnancies they've had.

Certainly, this is their prerogative and it's heart-breaking, but conforming to an OB or other medical guideline is irrelevant.

It's all the stranger, in some ways, because Steven's mother,Jo Ann, is a N-P with a doctorate, in active practice.

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

The Loomii consider all miscarried pregnancies to be early births essentially. Before their IG went private, they'd listed names, sexes & dates (due, birth & death dates) for all of pregnancies they've had.

Certainly, this is their prerogative and it's heart-breaking, but conforming to an OB or other medical guideline is irrelevant.

It's all the stranger, in some ways, because Steven's mother,Jo Ann, is a N-P with a doctorate, in active practice.

Were there two miscarriages before Nehemiah? I didn't realize this is her sixth pregnancy.

37 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Were there two miscarriages before Nehemiah? I didn't realize this is her sixth pregnancy.

I only have one miscarriage, Joy, listed before Nehemiah, but I don't follow them so I might be missing a pregnancy.

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Another SMorton grandchild on the way. Rachel is 23 weeks according to IG. 

Rachel's been on the list for a while, due in April.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

I only have one miscarriage, Joy, listed before Nehemiah, but I don't follow them so I might be missing a pregnancy.

On the now-private IG account they listed all of their children in a post, including the one who died in February 2015. At that point, there were five, with only two living - Nehemiah & Priscilla. The third miscarriage, IIRC, happened between Priscilla & the February 2015 miscarriage.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived