IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

MatthewDuggar

I just noticed that Pickle's Facebook is set up as a "Public Figure", shouldn't it just be a page, or is that a "type: of page? I also noticed that they link to a blog - Duggar Family News Pickles and Hairspray - I'll have to give it a read when I am bored.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarleyQuinn

• halcionne

• eri

• ColeMarie86

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@anne.stults Actually i have to agree with pickles on that one. That's not something that should be said unless there was actual proof of it. They may all fucked up you want, but there's no proof JB i

She's something else. About 2-3 weeks ago I believe, there was a picture of Jinger and Jeremy and Pickles posted that she believes that Jinger wont have a social media account due to Freejinger harass

I really wish you guys would tell me when we become things things.  All this time I had no idea I was supposed to hate babies...now I have all this retroactive hate to catch up on.  A heads up in PM n

Posted Images

Well, I am glad to know that I am not the only person who has been blocked from posting on the Pickles &Hairspray Facebook page for no apparent reason!!!

She is a bit crazy...she will snark on something all day long but quickly and publicly shuts down others who don't agree with her.

Pickles is quick to block.

Also a big hypocrite. She snarks harder than anyone, at an obsessive creeper level. But if you say something she doesn't agree with, she blocks.

Plus the ego. She thinks news outlets stalk her page for stories.

And yes, I have had issues with her in the past. Way back when her page only had a handful of likes.

This was my gut feeling about that page. I am kind of new to following the Duggar insanity and I like that page and unliked it the next day after seeing some weird stuff she had posted. This place seems fun though.

Well, I am glad to know that I am not the only person who has been blocked from posting on the Pickles &Hairspray Facebook page for no apparent reason!!!

She is a bit crazy...she will snark on something all day long but quickly and publicly shuts down others who don't agree with her.

Dont feel bad.I go blocked a couple of months ago for saying I think people have a right to express different opinions on hot button issues. She/he and I got into a debate about Josie. They claim they worked with developmentally delayed kids and sees nothing wrong with Josie. And it got to the point where you cant even speculate on anything. If you say so and so looks sad they come back wanting a link. She/he is also rabid anti gun and anti death penalty.

grandmadugger

I've noticed that she/he sometimes goes past snark to downright hatefulness. Then he/she gets all pissed off when she is reminded she's no better than the Duggars when she does that. The ego over there is amazing though. It's much like the Duggar's ego and we all know they'll crash and burn.

Ilovebrownies

Well, today he/she/it is bashing republicans as greedy and selfish. Funny, I know a lot of very rich democrats in government. I am republican...doesn't mean I agree with extremists like the Duggars. Time to unlike. :penguin-no: :greetings-wavingblue:

Pickles is quick to block.

Also a big hypocrite. She snarks harder than anyone, at an obsessive creeper level. But if you say something she doesn't agree with, she blocks.

Plus the ego. She thinks news outlets stalk her page for stories.

And yes, I have had issues with her in the past. Way back when her page only had a handful of likes.

I agree wholeheartedly. And I also noticed the ego thing. I even commented that pages don't go to her for stories lol.

She has also gotten legitimate requests not to post politics on her page since it is irrelevant, but she thinks that her Duggar anti-fan page is her personal forum to share whatever Democratic views she wants. And if you disagree she gets snotty.

I'm not conservative but even I got sick of her using the page as her own platform for proselytizing liberal politics. Hypocrite to the max.

singsingsing

Well, technically it is her own personal forum. I find a lot of her posts annoying for all the reasons others have mentioned here, but it is her Facebook page and she has no obligation to tailor its contents to anyone's specifications but her own. I read it now and then, and if she starts pontificating about political issues I just roll my eyes and move on.

I agree wholeheartedly. And I also noticed the ego thing. I even commented that pages don't go to her for stories lol.

She has also gotten legitimate requests not to post politics on her page since it is irrelevant, but she thinks that her Duggar anti-fan page is her personal forum to share whatever Democratic views she wants. And if you disagree she gets snotty.

I'm not conservative but even I got sick of her using the page as her own platform for proselytizing liberal politics. Hypocrite to the max.

Generally not a fan of Pickles or various reasons, but at the end of the day it is her page.

Considering now much the Duggars openly inject themselves into politics, people are going to have to expect some level of political posts and debate on that page when the political ideology of the Duggars goes directly against the political ideology of the creator of that page.

Generally not a fan of Pickles or various reasons, but at the end of the day it is her page.

Considering now much the Duggars openly inject themselves into politics, people are going to have to expect some level of political posts and debate on that page when the political ideology of the Duggars goes directly against the political ideology of the creator of that page.

That is the most simple conclusion, but really, it is a public, interactive page, and there is the idea that everything an artist (journalist, musician, etc.) creates belongs to society. I agree with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with a lot of her/his politics and even I find a lot of those political posts annoying. I would rather get my political ranting from actual political figures.

They're good for pictures and good for recaps from time to time. But I hid the posts from my feed and just go directly to the page when I feel the urge to read.

HarleyQuinn

I guess I like Pickle's political posts. They direct me to a lot of snark worthy super right wing articles I would more than likely miss. :lol:

I do think she must actively read here though. I notice a discussion about something will be happening here, and she'll mention it in one of her picture posts.

I agree with a lot of her/his politics and even I find a lot of those political posts annoying. I would rather get my political ranting from actual political figures.

They're good for pictures and good for recaps from time to time. But I hid the posts from my feed and just go directly to the page when I feel the urge to read.

I agree too, but it is inappropriate. Not all of her fans are going to agree with her politically but she feels entitled to that. Anyone who disagrees is mocked, as long as she sees it.

I just remembered another reason she is annoying: She will speculate about the kids being depressed or gay then made a huge post telling others not to speculate about minors. Lol!

• Upvote 1
NotALoserLikeYou

I'm waiting for her to take the Alyssa Bates pants pic and claim it as her own.

• 2 months later...
Luisainlondon1

I can't comment either, even though I never liked or commented anything. But I love her recaps of 19 kac. They are hilarious :D

I think she goes a little too far sometimes. She pisses off a lot of people with her political statements.

She just photoshopped a hitler stache on Josh and some people felt offended but she thinks it's ok since she's convinced Josh would support the killing of homosexuals so he is as bad as Hitler :?

MatthewDuggar

She/He/It must spend a lot of time scouring the web and different sites for anything Duggar related. You'd have to be a bit "off" to do that.

I don't care for the political posts that have nothing to do with the Duggars, but it's her page.

Once early on, she posted a photo of Jessa wearing some uber-trendy sunglasses. I commented that I liked them. I nearly got banned. :roll:

Firiel
She/He/It must spend a lot of time scouring the web and different sites for anything Duggar related. You'd have to be a bit "off" to do that.

I don't care for the political posts that have nothing to do with the Duggars, but it's her page.

Once early on, she posted a photo of Jessa wearing some uber-trendy sunglasses. I commented that I liked them. I nearly got banned. :roll:

LEGHUMPER! They were homophobic, Hitler sunglasses, you right-wing turdball! :wink-kitty:

BrownieMomma

The tumblr is hilarious. I swear I laughed out loud every paragraph.

HarleyQuinn

I said this somewhere else, but fakejoshduggar needs a tumblr. That's the perfect platform for him/her.

There are some great Duggar snark tumblrs out there though. duggarmemes, tlsleaze, wesayso-foundation, ftlod, etc.

Bajovane

Oh yeah, she is very quick to ban - if she keeps it up, she won't have much of a page left. I had issues with her back when she actually posted about she was thinking of asking for donations to keep the page up and running. Yes, she actually did that. :roll:

What really gets me is she takes photos available on the internet and then claims them as her very own - cropping and watermarking them as if she owns the copyright to them. Then, she will actually threaten anyone who takes a photo and uses it on their own site. She did this with the Cancel the Duggars FB page.

Massive, massive ego - big time. :roll:

Firiel
Oh yeah, she is very quick to ban - if she keeps it up, she won't have much of a page left. I had issues with her back when she actually posted about she was thinking of asking for donations to keep the page up and running. Yes, she actually did that. :roll:

What really gets me is she takes photos available on the internet and then claims them as her very own - cropping and watermarking them as if she owns the copyright to them. Then, she will actually threaten anyone who takes a photo and uses it on their own site. She did this with the Cancel the Duggars FB page.

Massive, massive ego - big time. :roll:

Why would she need donations to keep a Facebook page running?!

Luisainlondon1

Why would she need donations to keep a Facebook page running?!

Once she whined that she can't afford cable to watch tlc. Therefore she couldn't do anymore recaps of 19kac. For me it sounded like she was asking for donations.

Not even that she claims photo as her very own and NEVER gives any credit to other sites. She expects everyone to give her credit when using "her" photos.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic