IGNORED

All Things My Lady Bibliophile

alba

LilMissMetaphor

For someone who self-styles as a book-lover, she really doesn't read that much IMO.  Per her goodreads account, she finished 42 books last year.

(I read 85.  I'm just sayin'.)  

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alba

• Lurky

• Carm_88

• Rachel333

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you mean that to stay vegetarian you don't have to go to a building filled with other vegetarians, sing songs about how wonderful vegetarianism is, and listen to a sermon about why you're right and

Bleak House is my favorite of Dickens' major novels -- so complex & rich -- with one of my all-time favorite descriptions, that of the lawyer Mr. Tulkinghorn, "An oyster of the old school whom nob

Fundies really hate The Hunger Games for some reason. Even N.D. Wilson, who approves of YA fantasy like Harry Potter, rails against it online and in the classroom. Sure, they all say it's because murd

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• HarryPotterFan

HarryPotterFan

Happy Shavuot to all those who celebrate! I have no idea why, but for some reason God commands us to eat ice cream. Well, dairy. So eat cheese! Eat pizza! Eat ice cream! Eat cheesecake! It has no calories because God commands us to do so!
      · 4 replies
    • Jinder Roles

Jinder Roles

I know it’s just a beauty contest but this is the 4th time Jamaica was snubbed in favour of 5 contestants who were clones (with the exception of Peru) 
      Still can’t believe Mexico won. Even Olivia Culpo was looking at the results confused😂
      Shoutout to Haiti, Canada, Thailand and Myanmar who were also snubbed. 
      · 0 replies
    • Mela99

Mela99

I really love gobs.
      · 1 reply
    • EmCatlyn

EmCatlyn

Tired and confused,
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

Jinder Roles

I've somehow invested in this year's Miss Universe pageant. After watching the prelims my favorites are: 
      1. Jamaica (naturally lol but she's doing well)
      2. Haiti (love her energy) 
      3. Great Britain 
      4. Bahamas 
      5. Canada (a beauty! absolutely stunning!)
      6. Japan (adorable) 
      7. Cameroon (also adorable w/ an amazing costume) 
      8. Myanmar (seems sweet)
      9. Vietnam 
      10. Thailand 
      11. USA (I'm rooting for everybody black lol) 
      Not a fan of these but I think they'll place: South Africa, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Peru, Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Dom Rep. 
      If they make Zozi (the current Ms. Universe) give the crown to a white girl from Pretoria, I will scream. 
      · 1 reply
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?  »  church_of_dog

I just made a lovely discovery! Type a colon, then a ) without any spaces. Then type a space. 

I am ridiculously happy to discover this! (I also have a nagging feeling that I should have figured this out sooner...)
      · 11 replies
    • louisa05

louisa05

I’ve got a pack of rude sixth graders this morning. Ugh. 
      · 6 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Aren't I too old to forget to eat lunch?  
      So now....do eat a late salad and be cranky before bed because I want dinner and it's too late to eat or....do I tough out the afternoon cranky at my desk and eat dinner?  
      The dilemma is real.  
      · 3 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 10 replies
    • Workingmom

Workingmom

So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.