IGNORED

TinyKittens fans?

Phoebe

Anybody here a TinyKittens fan?  SO. MUCH. CUTE.  Former ferals being socialized.  Formerly feral kittens learning to be lap fungus.  The shenanigans of Cassidy (Cass, Casserole, Cassaroo, Muzzlepuffs, Puffy Puffs, Puffs) the two-legged MiracleKitten.  Join me and we will squee about Skye the Sink Cat, Starling's Darlings, the Hayloft Flyers, and the Metrics.   =^..^=

tinykittens.com

facebook.com/tinykittens

Shelly Roche's purrsonal cats: facebook.com/tinytuxies

The gross-tastic side of rescue:  facebook.com/tinytapeworms

Mr MIO and I volunteer as a satellite nursing foster for the trendiest babies at a rescue one county over. Our most recent baby went back to the centre today as she's now 6 weeks and strong enough to mix with another baby who's been brought in.

I have a photo of her if you want to see? - I haven't quite got my head around the photo rules yet, so I won't post unless it's ok?

Apologies, I've only just spotted the glaring error: contrary to what my autocorrect asserts, the babies we mind tend towards the 'teeniest' NOT necessarily the 'trendiest'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 0:32 PM, MadeItOut said:

Mr MIO and I volunteer as a satellite nursing foster for the trendiest babies at a rescue one county over. Our most recent baby went back to the centre today as she's now 6 weeks and strong enough to mix with another baby who's been brought in.

I have a photo of her if you want to see? - I haven't quite got my head around the photo rules yet, so I won't post unless it's ok?

I'm always a sucker for kitten pictures!

On 11/19/2016 at 0:32 PM, MadeItOut said:

I don't know how I missed this when you first posted but I love kitten pics!

,     a5 

I0

I   

I'm so sorry, I was away with work when you guys posted (Please excuse odd, random characters btw - my tablet's having a fit!).

This is Esmeralda. We minded her right up until this work trip from when she was found and handed in at the rescue. We had her roughly weeks 3-7. They mixed her in with a slightly older singleton name Jack when we had to head out for work. Within 24hrs a family came forward for the two of them together. They'll head home between Christmas and new year some time.

IMG_20161030_153851.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ahh I love TK!! Didn't even realize there was a thread on it here. I pretty much always have it on in a tiny window of the corner of my screen when I'm (trying to) do work. It's so addictive and I've learned so much about cats and rescue efforts through it these past few years.

Archived