IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Married with...No Children (yet)

Destiny

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Right said:

Is this sign for reals? Try adding "in bed" to each of their "commitments":brainbleach::output_eeMbjt::GPn0zNK:

IMG_2099.JPG

Both of those sentiments are taken from the bible, fwiw. I rolled my eyes a bit over them, but I'm impressed enough at the actual execution that I generally like it. No Pinterest fails here!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate frosting, love that cake!!

Jills dress was ok. It just didn't seem to fit her that well somehow. I realise that she and Derrick were trying to go for a laid back feel to their wedding but sadly lost the plot a bit with bare feet and running down the aisle.

Jinger has managed an elegant wedding but also kept the theme simple. I feel a bit sorry for Jill. 

The brothers just look like Hayseeds sadly as I said on the last thread. I would have been annoyed and made them sit at the back.:dance:

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

It most indubitably is precisely that.

There is a really interesting podcast about crisis pregnancy centers that I just listened to recently. It's from NPR's The Uncertain Hour and goes into detail about how states spend federal welfare dollars (hint: many of them fund crisis pregnancy centers).

http://www.marketplace.org/2016/06/22/wealth-poverty/uncertain-hour/s01-5-pregnant-we-can-help

2 hours ago, eveandadam said:

what happened to her hair?

Looks like it was probably the next morning/afternoon after the wedding hence the messy hair. She's got no time to do her hair now that she has "wifely" duties to perform. Long gone are the hair tutorial video days for Jinger! 

you know when you go to dress stores to try on bridesmaid dresses and they usually have a style of dress in each color it comes in, with each dress being a different size? That's what the bridal party looks like... like they saved money by buying the floor samples in whatever color fit them. 

If only that dress lady hadn't claimed they were custom... (which they aren't, clearly shown by the yelp reviews claiming that lady is a fraud.) If that isn't how they selected those colors, I need Jinger to explain her "vision" for that color "scheme."

9 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Does anyone else feel annoyed that the people on the left are shorter than the people on the right? This picture makes me feel lopsided like I'm tilting.

jinger-duggar-6.jpg

Actually, I'm disappointed that it looks like they ordered one of each color available, instead of picking 2-3 colors.

Confession: I love naked cakes, and if I ever have a winter wedding, this would be my cake:

d65acffcc97b32a0e1df879c44c02366.jpg

25 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

The mother of the bridesmaid third from the right wrote this book: https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Glory-Destined-SuDawn-Peters/dp/1930285108

I wonder if Jessa and Ben have been talking to their family about adoption.

Wow, I've read that book! SuDawn was good friends with one of my mom's friends. I believe she came to our house once.

@Kira I'm pretty sure Andrew Patton = thelonehubert. I follow his IG and he posted a pic of his marriage license. And I feel like Lydia Patton referred to him as her brother, but I could be wrong about that.

1 hour ago, eye_browz said:

jinger-duggar-8.jpg?w=2250

Ok, so love the dress, shoes, bridesmaids dresses. And yay -- they had cake!  But, in this picture, I can't help but thinking the brothers look like they are a modern day, quasi-lumberjack lollipop guild. 

4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Bringing this over from the last thread. The fact that the bridesmaids didn't line up in an logical dress color order bothers me so much. Didn't the photographer notice that??

Haha, small world. Did you live in or near NWA?

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

The happy couple posted a message on their web site about how much they're enjoying the honeymoon. Jinger's sporting some messy bed hair, lol.

That video... First Jinger says her bit. When he opens his mounth, she turns around and does the creepy Gothard 'I have to look adoringly at my husband when he speaks' thing. He then look at her as if to say 'what, did I say something wrong?', sees her creepy smile, realises 'oh, it is that thing', looks back at the camera and finishes his bit. I noticed it before. If I  was speaking on camera it would really freak me out if someone did the Gothard grin at me. 

3 hours ago, Carol said:

She hasn't been out of bed long enough to wash or style it.

^ I haven't read the last three pages, so I'm sure it's already mentioned . . . But here I was thinking Jinger would look meek and deer in headlights after sex. 

Instead she looks giddy, and Jeremy looks and sounds tirrreeedddd.  Lol!!  

Also.  I had no flipping clue what a "naked cake" was, so thank God they shared pics (it's actually pretty cute looking).

23 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Haha, small world. Did you live in or near NWA?

I lived in NE OK, about an hour from Siloam Springs. Never ran in NWA homeschool circles, but had connections.

4 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

The happy couple posted a message on their web site about how much they're enjoying the honeymoon. Jinger's sporting some messy bed hair, lol.

I hate seeing her do that creepy 'look at the man and smile whenever he speaks' shit Michelle taught them. Nobody needs their ego stroked that much.

46 minutes ago, halcionne said:

@Kira I'm pretty sure Andrew Patton = thelonehubert. I follow his IG and he posted a pic of his marriage license. And I feel like Lydia Patton referred to him as her brother, but I could be wrong about that.

I think you're right! I thought they were two different people :pb_lol: 

16 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Please don't lynch me, but zoomed in, I like Michelle's dress

Screenshot_2016-11-10-20-13-43.png

It certainly blows the other MOB dresses out of the water. Ugh, that awful tiered thing -- this looks very nice.

15 minutes ago, Vex said:

I hate seeing her do that creepy 'look at the man and smile whenever he speaks' shit Michelle taught them. Nobody needs their ego stroked that much.

Ok, I *KNOW* it's also a Gothard thing and Michelle and Jimboob are especially creepy about it...but in Jinger's defense, knowing where to look when you're filming is a LOT more awkward than you'd expect.  I am currently trying to record a video with my hubs for a project we're doing and it feels so strange staring at the camera when he's talking, an also strange smiling at him...there's really  nothing good to do. Or so it feels while recording.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived